Suho - Pool Friend

EXO One-shots

I was currently sitting in a cramped car. I was sitting by the window in the back with Meri and Jongin, in the front was Minseok by the wheel and Jongdae in the other seat in front of me. I looked out the window and sighed.

Meri had convinced me to go with her and some others to one of our friend’s mansion, Baekhyun’s mansion to be correct. It was a hot summer day and he had invited them to come over to spend the day at his place and what I heard from Meri, he has a big pool too.

Meri had called me this morning, told me to change into swimwear and come with her. I decided not to protest, she is really annoying when you try to go against her. So I had climbed into the car when they arrived at my house.

I didn’t really know the boys so much, sure we are in a few classes together and I’ve sat with them at lunch a few times with Ina but nothing more. I didn’t really talk much with them but they were harmless.

Minseok drove into a driveway from the big street and down the long drive way, surrounded by big trees, up to the big mansion and there were a few more cars parked.

Minseok turned off the engine and we all climbed out. I went over to Meri and we followed the boys inside the mansion. We walked into a big hall with a big white staircase but we continued through the house. Walking into the living room you could hear the laughter of a few people and some background music.

We stepped outside and there was a big pool, probably 5x10 m big. Baekhyun, I recognized him from my music class, was in the pool with another guy that I didn’t really recognize because he was standing with his back towards us. By the edge was Chanyeol sitting with a really cute girl.

“Yah, Baekhyun-ah!” Minseok yelled out and Baekhyun and the others looked over at us.

“Oh, Hi!” Bakhyun waved and smiled. But my eyes were on the other guy in the pool. It was Joonmyeon. The class representative of Chanyeol’s class. I didn’t really know him much but I always heard people talk about him and I saw him a couple of times in the school elections.

He was beautiful. I mean, when he smile his eyes became cute crescents and those white teeth that became visible when a smile graced his lips.

And he was always nice to everybody in school. I bumped into him one day and apologized but he reassured me he was fine and helped me pick up the papers I’d dropped.

He met my gaze and I looked away, embarrassed while my cheeks flushed in a red color.

I admit, I really liked him.

Meri smiled at me and tugged at my arm as the pulled me inside the house. In the kitchen was a girl standing, washing her hands. The looked over at us when she heard us come inside.

“Ah, Meri” she said and smiled, Meri let go of me and hugged her.

“Hi Ina. This is my friend Hana.” Meri told Ina and I bowed. The girl smiled.

“I’m Ina, I’m Baekhyun’s girlfriend” she said while a smile graced her lips. I nodded and the looked outside.

“Let’s go outside” Ina said and pulled us out. The boys were already in the pool when we came out and Ina took me and Meri over to a couple of sunbeds. The girl who had been sitting next to Chanyeol was laying on one of them and she smiled at us when we came over.

“Hello I’m Micha” she said as she sat up and I bowed.

“Hi, I’m Hana.” I introduced myself and I put my bag on the ground beside one of the sunbeds. I sat down on it and removed my shoes carefully. The other girls had already pulled of their t-shirts and Ina and Meri had walked over to the pool, sitting down at the edge and talking with the boys.

“You don’t need to be scared.” Micha said and I turned to her.

“What?” I said quietly and she smiled.

“You don’t need to use the pool, you can just lay here, tanning, if you want to” she continued and I nodded.

I slipped of my shorts and folded them together before putting them in my bag. I then carefully slipped of my shirt. I have never been comfortable in swimwear, less in a bikini, around anyone. I could lay in a bikini at our backyard at home but tried to avoid it at public places.

“Wow, that’s a pretty bikini. Where did you buy it?” Micha asked and I looked at my bikini. It was rather normal, just a usual bikini colored in diagonal stripes of dark grey and light grey.

I answered her stammering and she smiled, saying that she’d have to go there one day. I nodded and looked over at the others at the pool. Ina and Meri had been pulled into the pool and were now sitting on their boyfriends shoulders, trying to push the other one down.

“Micha! Come and play!” Chanyeol yelled out and looked over at us. Micha sat up and smiled.

“Hana, you too!” Chanyeol then yelled out and Micha looked at me while standing up.

“Are you coming?” she asked and I shook my head.

“Okay, but come over if you get bored” she said and put her sunglasses down as she walked over to the pool and carefully slipped down. I sighed and looked at the people in the pool and found Joonmyeon watching me. I looked away instantly and looked over at Meri and Ina instead.

Ina walked over to Joonmyeon at the edge and spoke to him about something and he smiled that breathtaking smile. I forced my gaze away.

Okay, I admit now, I’m in love with Joonmyeon.

Then Ina heaved herself out of the pool and jogged over to me and sat down beside me.

“Why don’t you come and join us?” she asked and looked at me. I looked down at my lap.

“Maybe later” I told her and she looked at me with sad smile.

“Promise?” and I nodded. She held up her pinky and I sighed but hooked my pinky with her.

“By the way, Joonmyeon wants you to join us” she whispered in my ear. Then smiled and ran back to the pool and jumped into it. I smiled and blushed a little as I continued watching them. While the sun shone on us. They did different games and an hour passed before they started yelling at me to join them.

“Come on Hana!”

“You promised!” they yelled but I shook my head and smiled a little. I didn’t feel comfortable enough to be in a pool with them yet so I didn’t want to. I saw how Joonmyeon heaved himself out of the pool and walked over.

“Get her Joonmyeon!” Chanyeol yelled and Joonmyeon just smiled. I felt my cheeks flush as he came closer.

“Come on Hana”

Oh my gosh, please no.

I shook my head and he took my wrist in his hand and tugged a little at it. I still refused and he tried to pull me while almost begging me. I just giggled and shook my head and the next second his body was close to mine as he put his arms around my back and under my knees as he lifted me up.

I screamed and hugged his neck with my arms out of reflex.

“Let me down Joonmyeon!” I said and he just laughed while walking towards the pool. I looked at it at the others laughed and yelled things I really couldn’t make out due to the sound of my heart beating in my ears.

I looked at Joonmyeon and saw his cheeks which had turned a little red.

He stood by the edge of the pool.

“No, Joonmyeon, don’t” I told him and he looked at me with a smile, our faces just a few centimeters from each other.

“Oh yes, you promised Ina” he said.

“No! No! No!” I yelled as he took the last step and we fell into the pool together. I let go of his neck when we submerged and he let go of me and I swam up to the surface.

I gasped for air and looked at Joonmyeon as he came up. I shook my head and the others laughed. I gritted my teeth and jumped, as much as I could jump, onto his back and pushed his head down under the water, letting go directly when he submerged.

Joonmyeon turned and looked at me and I stuck my tongue out at him. He laughed a little and we started playing in the water again.

We left the pool a few hours later to eat and I actually really enjoyed spending time with these people. I would steal glances at Joonmyeon at times and he would smile back at me which made me blush every time.

Around 6 pm we decided that it was time to go home.

“Joonmyeon, could you take Hana home? She lives in the direction as your place.” Minseok said as we packed our bags again. I looked over at Meri who winked at me and I sighed while a blush crept up on my cheeks.

“Yeah, why not?” Joonmyeon said and looked at me. I smiled at him and we left together. We said bye to the others and climbed into his car and he started the engine.

We talked a little during the drive and laughed at occasional jokes. He parked his car outside my house and I unbuckled my seatbelt and looked at him. He had also unbuckled his seatbelt and was looking at me.

“Well… it was nice hanging out today” I said and smiled. He nodded and I turned to open the door but stopped and turned to look at Joonmyeon once again, thinking about maybe confessing right now. When I turned to him I got a shock as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him and pressed his lips onto mine.

I froze as he did that and he broke away.

“Ah-I-I’m sorry. I don’t know what took over me-“

“Don’t be sorry” I said and grabbed his face in my hands and kissed him again. I felt how he smiled just for a second before answering my kiss and our lips moved in perfect harmony. When we became short of air I pulled away and looked at him.

“Sorry” I mumbled but he just smiled.

“So I was thinking about going downtown tomorrow. Would you like to join me?” he asked and I nodded.

“Great, I’ll pick you up tomorrow by 12 then” he said and I nodded. He then took my cheek in his hand and kissed me again before I left the car and walked up to my house, a ridiculous smile on my lips.

____________

A/N: I know that I haven't been updating these past few... days? weeks? I don't know but not for a while, since I haven't had any inspiration, but now suddenly I have been brainstorming a lot :3

So I wrote one for our Leader - Suho :) Hope you guys like it!

Isn't his smile/laugh the cutest? :3

but I have two more fics that are coming up, I'll put them up right now! So wait a few minutes and they're up! :D

SEE YOU, PYONG~