Lay - Now She's Back

EXO One-shots

I was limping into the school with my crutches.

“Yah… Unnie… are you sure you got everything?” my friend Nari asked me and I looked at her.

“Yeah, don’t worry about me” I said and she sighed.

“I’m really sorry Mia…”

“It’s not your fault. I lost my balance and fell of… you couldn’t do anything about it” I argued back and looked at the younger girl who was almost tearing.

“Don’t cry… I told you it’s not your fault” I sighed and stopped. I took my crutches in my left hand and pulled her into a hug.

“It wasn’t your or Dancer’s fault. We were going too fast, I knew we wouldn’t make it and he stopped, and I knew I was going to fall off. I just didn’t know I would end up with a broken leg.”

I had been over at Nari’s grandparents’ farm for the last week during the summer break from school. Her grandparents owned three horses and we had been riding them. On the last day of staying there I had jumped with a horse named Dancer, I had fallen of and broken my leg.

Nari felt so guilty about what had happened but it wasn’t really her fault. She had cried when we went to the hospital and apologized a dozen of times.  I didn’t understand what she was sorry for, it wasn’t her or Dancers fault.

I hadn’t told my boyfriend about my broken leg yet and could just imagine what he would say when he found out.  I sighed and ruffled the younger girl’s hair. We continued into the school and to our lockers.

Some looked at me and a few freshmen came and asked me what happened, I told them the truth and they told me to get better. I smiled and looked at the girls as they walked away. I took my books out of the locker just as the bell rang. I pulled my back pack on and started to limp my way to my class.

I opened the door and slipped inside. I bowed in respect to the teacher, who was talking, and she nodded at me when she saw my crutches. I jumped over to my seat and sat down. I took out my math books and looked over at the board and turned my attention to the teacher.

We started working with the book and a slip of paper landed on my book and I looked up. The boy in front of me pointed to the boy who sat in front of him.

Lay gave me a questioning look and averted his gaze to my plastered leg.

I’ll tell you later’ I mouthed to him and opened the note. There was just a question mark and I sighed before crumpling it together.

After an hour of Math and an hour and half of Korean literature the bell rang and indicated that it was lunch. I was stood up and took my crunches and started walking towards Lay. He looked at me and walked up.

“Hi, what happened to you?” he asked as we hugged and he planted a soft peck on my forehead. I sighed and looked at him.

I opened my mouth to tell him but he stopped me.

“Let me guess… You fell of a horse?” he asked and I nodded.  “You know how I feel about you and the horses. I was afraid that it would throw you off-“

“Hey! It wasn’t Dancer’s fault!” I yelled at him and he raised his hands.

“Okay, okay. Chill” he said and we walked out of the classroom. We walked outside and sat down at the tables with a Nari and Luhan. I shared my lunch with Lay while Luhan and Nari cringed at us when I feed him and kissed him from time to time.

We loved to have skinship and wouldn’t think about the people around ourselves when we did it. The lunch bell and we walked back to our class. Lay insisted in carrying my books the rest of the day and I couldn’t say no, because then he would pull them out of my hands either way.

Around five in the afternoon we were walking back to my place. I had gone to the US to visit my family during three weeks before going with Nari to her grandparents, so I hadn’t met Lay in a month and we wanted to make up for it.

We arrived at my house and we walked inside. We greeted my mother and then we walked over to my room, I was lucky that my bedroom was on the first floor. We sat down by the study in my room and started to work.

I was focusing on my math and Lay had gone to the bathroom a while ago when all of a sudden I felt someone back hugging me and kissing my cheek. I smiled and looked up at Lay.

“I think we have studied enough now” he said and I looked over at the clock. Two hours had just passed and I felt kind of tired.

“I’m sleeping over tonight, my parents have gone away for the week” he mumbled in my ear and I smiled.

We put our things away and seated ourselves in my bed. I the TV and laid down in his arms, I leaned my head on his chest and he hugged my waist. We didn’t watch the TV so much; we were more talking about what we had done during the last month.

Lay slipped out from under me and I looked at him. He smiled and kissed my lips before he walked over to my study table and rummaged for something there before he returned back. He sat down next to my plastered leg and smiled.

In his hands he held different markers and I laughed.

“Are you seriously going to draw on it?” I asked him and he nodded, looking as excited as a ten year old on Christmas. Then he took of the cap of one of the markers and started drawing on it. I looked over at the TV again.

After twenty minutes he was still drawing so I looked down, he had covered my leg with a blanket. I tried pulling it off but he put it over in a second.

“Soon, it’s a surprise!” he said and I sighed. He could be so childish at times, but that’s why I love him.

For ten minutes he continued drawing or writing and then he pulled the blanket off. I looked down and saw that it was no longer white but it was colorful. I leaned closer and saw the things he had drawn.

A flower, dozens of hearts and stars. He had written down short sentences, “You look beautiful”, “I love you”, “You’re my world”. I awed at his dorkness and kissed him quickly. Then I continued scanning the plaster. On the top of my foot a colorful drawing caught my eye.

I looked closely and noticed it was two unicorns opposite each other, one blue and one pink. Underneath them there was a date; 25/8. I recognized the date and looked over at my calendar, that’s when it hit me.

It was our anniversary! I looked over at Lay and he was re-organizing the markers.

“Lay…” I said and he turned to me.

“Yeah?”

“Happy anniversary” I said smiling and his lips spread into a wide smile.

He walked over to me and sat down next to me. I took his hand and leaned over and kissed him. He answered my kiss and my cheek. I smiled and broke away from him.

“Can’t believe it’s been a year, eh?” he asked and I nodded.

“I’m glad that I met you” I mumbled and looked down on his hands while I played with his fingers.

“I’m glad that I found you” he said and kissed my temple. I looked over at the clock, it was already past 11 and we had school the next day.

“Let’s go wash up, I said and started to stand. Lay handed me my crutches and we walked over to the bathroom. I took my toothbrush and started to brush them. I stood in front of the mirror and looked at my reflection.

I felt Lay’s fingers at my sides as he began tickling me and I started giggling and trying to back away from him. I still had my toothbrush in my mouth while trying to pry his hands off of me.

“Lay, stop it!” I said while laughing and he just laughed before I had to limp to the sink to spit the toothpaste out. I glared at him playfully and pushed him slightly. He just hugged me and continued brushing his teeth as I brushed my hair and put it into two braids.

We walked back to my room and changed. Wearing our pajamas we climbed into the bed, under the comforter. I snuggled closer to Lay and put my arms around his waist and he wrapped his arms around me.

“Lay…” I said with closed eyes and he shifted under me.

“Mmh?”

“Wo Ai Ni”

_______

A/N: Tadaah~ I had a hard time ending it, but I hope it satisfies you enough... And thank you to my subscribers :'3

Comment on what you think so I can improve myself! Okay?!

What really troubles me is that... I CAN'T WRITE ...

I want to write a fanfic with SeHan and TaoRis and BaekYeol and... and KaiSoo.. and usgaiudg... but... I don't know how to do it T______T

WELL ENOUGHOF MY TY PROBLEMS, SEE YOU SOMETIME AGAIN!

PYONG~ ♥