Chapter 27

More Than the Air I Breathe

 

“Jae…” Joonhee looked at Jaejoong. “…where are we going?” She asked Jaejoong when Jaejoong held her hands, guiding her where to go as Jaejoong had blindfolded her eyes. “You’ll see soon.” Jaejoong smiled. His answer didn’t satisfy her but she just kept silent and followed him in patient.

 

“We’re here.” Jaejoong said after a while. Joonhee sighed in relief and patiently waited while Jaejoong unfolded the blind folder. “Jae…this…” Joonhee was speechless as soon as she opened her eyes. It was the place where they had their wedding. “Here…”

 

“It’s our wedding venue.” Jaejooong smiled. “Why are we here?” She asked in curious. Just then, Jaejoong already kneed on the floor. “J—Jae? I don’t get all this…”

 

“Han Joonhee,” Jaejoong called her with her family surname. “…will you marry this stupid inconsiderate guy and be his life partner, his best friend, his kids’ mother and his wife?” Jaejoong held out a small black box and opened it before her eyes. Inside the box, there was a very beautiful diamond ring.

 

“Jae…” Joonhee was on the verge of crying but she tried to hold it back. She was so touched with everything that Jaejoong had done and thinking that she should already leave her past behind. It was supposed to be her own memory so that she could be a better person with her present life – with her husband and their kid.

 

“I can’t marry you.” Joonhee said in a serious tone. Jaejoong face turned pale suddenly. He quickly stood up back. “W—Why?” He held her hands. “Are you stupid? I’m already married to you. I’m Kim Joonhee now.” Joonhee smiled as she was succeed in teasing him.

 

“Aish,” Jaejoong rubbed his head. “…this was supposed to be romantic but… whatever.” Jaejoong shifted his attention to his wife back. “I do all this because…” Jaejoong stopped and gazed softly at her face.

 

“I want to propose to you since I didn’t do one. The reasons why I choose this place is because I want you to remember this place as the place where our fate crossed over and tied forever.” Jaejoong said as he took off the ring on Joonhee’s ring finger then slid the diamond ring on the same finger. “Jae, that’s our wedding ring…”

 

“No, it’s not our wedding ring. I didn’t choose the ring for you. But this one is.” Jaejoong smiled in satisfaction, seeing the ring fit perfectly on her finger. He had specially made only for his wife. “Never ever took the ring off, okay?” Jaejoong brushed a few strands of her hair on her forehead. Joonhee nodded obediently.

 

“Now, let’s eat, shall we?” Jaejoong tried to lighten up the mood. He cheerfully took her hand to walk toward the dinner table but in a sudden, Joonhee stopped him. “Hmm? Joon?”

 

“Jae…” She softly gazed her face. He was real. The man in front of him was real and he belongs to her. She once tried to hate him but her love overcame the hatred. “…thank you for everything. Thank you so much.” Joonhee tiptoed on her toes and wrapped her hands around his neck. “Thank you again.” She thanked him for the nth time. Jaejoong wrapped his arm around her waist as he planted kisses on her forehead repeatedly.

 

“You’ll trust me, right? We’ll live happily ever after. I won’t cheat on you. I won’t have any relationship with any women anymore. I won’t make you cry. So baby, trust me, okay?” Jaejoong pleaded her. Joonhee looked up only to meet his mesmerizing eyes. “I’ll trust you. I love you, Kim Jaejoong.”

 

Those three words startled Jaejoong for awhile. After getting his sense back, Jaejoong pulled her into a big tight hug that she was suffocated then. “Jae, can’t b—breathe…” Joonhee tried to breathe. “Oh, sorry.” Jaejoong broke the kiss. Jaejoong was smiling widely watching his wife.

 

“I’m hungry. Shall we eat now?” Joonhee pouted a bit, making Jaejoong chuckled. He then intertwined their fingers and walked toward the table that had been set up.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“I really hope you like what I’ve been preparing for.” Jaejoong said again as soon as they reached their home. “I like it. Thank you, Jae.” Joonhee smiled sincerely. “Jae, aren’t we going to fetch Sarang?” Joonhee asked him about their daughter. “Changmin and Yoonji will look after her perfectly and I believe we won’t have to worry about her for now.” Jaejoong said. He then opened the door and went inside followed by Joonhee. “Plus, it’s already too late now. I’m sure Sarang has fallen asleep with her Uncle Minnie and Aunt Yoonie.” Jaejoong locked the door and looked at the watch. It was 11.57 o’clock.

 

“But it will be troublesome for them.” Joonhee tried to argue. “I believe it won’t. They probably like it, you know to train themselves when they get married later.” Jaejoong chuckled. “But still,”

 

At 11.58 o’clock, Jaejoong cut her words with a kiss. It was a very long and passionate kiss, as if he tried hard to convey his feeling to Joonhee through the kiss. “It’s our time tonight, without anyone to disturb us.” Jaejoong said after the kiss and locked their eyes together. His eyes showed her his soft expression, something that he had been waiting for a period of time. Slowly, Joonhee intertwined their fingers together and giving Jaejoong a kiss on her own. The watch showed time of 11.59 o’clock. The next minute, it was the new start for a new day, a very brand new day for both Jaejoong and Joonhee.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Kim Jaejoong, I won’t let you live peacefully.” The woman smirked. She then a photo of Jaejoong smiled widely. As she went through the photos, she suddenly stopped at the photo of Joonhee. Her teeth were gritted tightly. The woman then ripped the Joonhee’s photo before threw it in an ashtray. She quickly took out a lighter and burned the already ripped photo of Joonhee.

 

“I’ll make the man mine. He only deserves someone like me, not you!!” The woman shouted in satisfaction watching the photo became ash.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

comment? comment?smiley

hehe..thank you for the comments!! i really really really really really appreciated it!!!heart

for new readers, thank you for subscribing my story!! hello there~~~ please leave a comment so i'll know what you think about my story, okay? ^^

friends, add me as your friends!! then i'll add you as mine too!!

let's be friend!!!wink

lastly, wish me luck for my additional maths test this wednesday crying i really need some supports since i dislike the subject and i am afraid that i might failfrown