#62:(Rated M)Holding You Tight

At World's End

BE AWARE THAT THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS . I'M NOT POSTING THIS ON LJ BECAUSE OF REASONS. IT'S FAIRLY MILD BUT BE AWARE OF IT.

 

#62:Holding You Tight

Tao was pouting. He had barely gotten any alone time with Kris the entire day—there had been a situation with Baekhyun and Chanyeol that he needed to mediate, and it took up a lot of his morning. Then there had been a group lunch, and then a group trip to the swimming pool while they all tried to help Baekhyun overcome his fear of the water. After dinner they’d all gone back to the beach, and they’d stayed out until the sun had gone down. Now they had said their goodnights and were going to bed, dripping salt water all over the place.

“Chanyeol looked so happy I wanted to knock their heads together,” Kris grumbled to Suho and Tao on their way back to their own room.

“Why would you knock their heads together?” Tao asked.

“Because they’re so pigheaded!” Kris growled. “My goodness, all they had to do was talk! Have they learned nothing over the years?”

“You’re one to talk,” Suho laughed. “I seem to recall you being pretty unwilling to talk to us.”

“But I got over it, didn’t I?” Kris countered. “We talk now.”

Tao wanted to protest, but he held his tongue, casting dark looks at Suho and Kris as he walked between them. It wasn’t Kris’ fault that their relationship hadn’t progressed, Tao was the one who hadn’t voiced his desires yet. But for the love of the Tree, they had come so close in the past few weeks that Tao had wanted to scream every time one of them called it to a halt. He had started to wonder if they did it for his benefit, in which case it needed to stop immediately. Tao wanted , and he wanted it bad. He was amazed that neither of them had picked up on it, even without him saying anything. Tao thought he was ridiculously obvious, but maybe he had been mistaken.

He was pulled out of his thoughts when Suho looped his arm through Tao’s and leaned his head on his shoulder. “I can’t believe it’s been a week already,” he sighed, “And this is the first time Kris has gotten his wings totally wet.”

Kris grinned a little sheepishly. In the past when he had showered, he’d kept his wings stretched back and out of the way, so they never got too wet. Tao was just starting to realize why he did it, because when they were wet they stayed wet.

“I keep forgetting you’re not actually a bird,” Tao teased, poking Kris’ arm. “I guess when dragon’s wings get wet, they’re screwed.”

“Guess so,” Kris sighed, his wings. “I’m going to have to give them a thorough cleaning, I can’t have the salt making them all sticky.” He eyed Suho and Tao apprehensively. “You guys might want to stay out of the bathroom while I do that…it could get pretty messy.”

Suho suddenly looked worried. “Have you ever cleaned your wings with water before?”

“A few times,” Kris said. “It involves a lot of shaking and flapping and water getting everywhere. And then it takes them ages to dry, so I don’t do it very often.”

“I can see why,” Tao laughed, taking in the sheer size of Kris’ wings. “Well anyway, we’ll shower first.” Tao almost wished he and Suho could shower together, but he didn’t want to leave Kris out of something like that. So Tao grabbed the shower first, then Suho went, and then Kris finally went in. When the door closed behind Kris, Suho turned to Tao with a determined look on his face.

“Okay, he is not going to bed with those wings soaking wet.” He said firmly, “And they’ll take a really long time to dry on their own. So, here’s what we’re going to do.” He held up a contraption that Tao was familiar with, it blew hot air and was used to dry wet hair. It was called, unimaginatively, a hairdryer. “We’re going to get another one of these, and we’re going to help Kris air dry his wings.”

Tao looked at Suho blankly. “Why can’t you just whisk the water off of them?”

Suho huffed. “Because that wouldn’t be very fun. Come on, you know how much Kris loves having his wings petted, even though he’ll never admit to it. Just imagine how amazing this would feel for him, and he deserves it after the way he helped Baekhyun and Chanyeol, and everything he’s done so far on this trip! I mean he figured out how to work the boat, he killed the fish, he found out what kind of fish we could eat—Kris deserves some pampering!”

Tao hummed thoughtfully. “I never thought about that,” he mused. “I guess the heat would be okay for him, his wings aren’t exactly delicate.”

“Exactly,” Suho grinned. “Plus I caught him sunning his wings earlier, he looked blissed out. I know he’ll like this.”

Tao matched Suho’s grin with one of his own. “Okay, let’s go find another hairdryer.”

 

When Kris walked out of the bathroom and saw Tao and Suho standing by the bed, identical smirks on their faces and hairdryers held aloft, he felt like he should be afraid. Instead he was just plain confused. “What’s going on?” He asked.

Tao spun his hairdryer in his hand. “We’re going to help you dry your wings.”

At the mention of them, Kris unfolded his wings from his back and flapped them a little, shaking water onto the floor. He looked at Suho. “Can’t you—”

“You and Tao both lack imagination,” Suho sighed. “Kris, this is supposed to be a way to help you relax after a long week of helping us out.”

Kris felt himself flush and he pressed a hand to his cheek. “Oh, wow. Um…you guys don’t have to, I mean I can’t imagine sitting there drying my wings is going to be very fun…”

Tao marched over and cut off Kris’ rambling with a kiss. When he pulled back he gave Kris a half exasperated, half adoring look. “Who cares if it’s fun or not?” he asked. “We’re doing it for you, because we want to. We want to spoil you a little.” He rubbed Kris’ arm absent mindedly. “Let us take care of you, okay? Just for tonight, then you can go back to being all leader-ly tomorrow. If you want to, that is,” he added with a casual shrug.

Kris looked between the two of them as if to make sure that this was really happening. When neither of them started to laugh, he realized they were totally serious. “Okay,” he said quietly, glancing down as he felt his cheeks heat up again. “I really…um…thanks,” he said at last, smiling shyly.

Suho actually squealed. “Oh my gosh,” he cried, flinging the hairdryer onto the bed and coming over to shake Kris by the shoulders. “Kris! If you wanted us to pet your wings, you could have just asked!!” Suho was smiling but he almost looked tearful. “You big baby,” he sighed affectionately. “After going on about how you’ve learned to talk.”

Kris was blushing even more and staring at his feet. “It’s not a big deal,” he mumbled.

“Hey,” Tao clucked, taking Kris’ hand. “It doesn’t matter if it’s a big deal or not.” He smiled reassuringly. “We’ll do anything for you.”

Kris nodded, feeling a little better. It was kind of awkward for him, asking for someone to pet his wings, the sentence just sounded weird in his ears. But it really felt amazing, having someone else’s fingers comb through the feathers and stir them up. if Tao and Suho were offering…well, Kris would be an idiot to turn them down. So the three of them went over to the bed.

Kris sat in the middle of the mattress and relaxed his wings so Suho and Tao could tug them around as they needed to. The nightstands on either side of their bed had sockets where the hairdryers could be plugged in, so Suho and Tao could work on one wing each. Kris was surprised by how quickly he’d gotten excited about this, little zings of energy making him antsy, tapping his fingers against the bed. Tao noticed.

“Wow, you’re really worked up,” he whispered, the ridge of one wing. “This is supposed to help you relax, you know.”

Kris actually laughed a little. “I will relax, don’t you worry.”

In the next second the sound of the hairdryers turning on made him jump about a foot in the air, but he calmed down once Tao and Suho got their fingers in his feathers, and as they turned the hairdryers on his wings he sighed happily. The two of them were definitely onto something with this, it felt like heaven. Between the hot air warming the tough skin of his wings, and the way their fingers kept combing through his feathers, oh yeah, he could get used to this.

Kris was in a daze after a few minutes, fighting to stay upright. He felt boneless, he just wanted to lie back and stay on the bed forever. It felt like hours passed as Tao and Suho worked on the front side of his wings, Kris felt himself getting tired and he had to fight to stay alert. He bit the inside of his cheek and pulled himself upright, struggling back to consciousness, but Suho trailed his fingers lightly down Kris’ back, tracing the harsh ridge of his spine.

“Relax,” Suho said firmly. “It’s all for naught if you tense up anyway.”

Kris slowly turned to look at him, trying to focus. “’M gonna fall asleep in a minute…” he mumbled. Well, that wasn’t entirely true. He didn’t exactly feel sleepy, but he didn’t know how else to explain the fact that his bones felt like jelly. At this rate he just didn’t think he could hold himself up much longer.

Tao turned off his hairdryer so he could be heard. “The front side of your wings is pretty dry, how about you lie down on your stomach and we can do the backs?”

Kris was only too happy to flop down and roll onto his stomach. He closed his eyes as Tao and Suho resumed their fussing over his wings, sighing happily. He hadn’t felt this relaxed in such a long time.

But in the next few minutes, Kris started to think that maybe that wasn’t such a good thing. His eyes opened slowly as realization hit him—the back of his wings had always been more sensitive than the front, he wasn’t sure why it was that way, but even the slightest brush of a hand could make his knees weak. Two hairdryers and two hands raking through the feathers, well, that garnered a reaction of a whole different kind.

Oh, help,’ Kris thought desperately as he buried his face in a pillow, hoping to the Tree that Suho and Tao had missed the small whimpering sound he’d just made. Were the hairdryers loud enough for that? But there was no way they could miss it if he tensed up, in fact it would probably just draw even more attention to the little…or maybe not-so-little problem he was now facing. He was cursing up a storm in his head. How was it possible that he was getting hard from this?? This had never happened before, since when were his wings connected to his ? And of all the times for it to happen…the three of them hadn’t really discussed apart from the fact that there would be no sneaking around with only two—that wasn’t to say that it couldn’t just be two occasionally, but the third person had to be informed and say he was okay with it.

Tao scratched the spot where Kris’ wings connected to his back and Kris had to bite the pillow so he wouldn’t gasp.

“Almost dry,” Tao said cheerfully. “Just a few more minutes.”

Kris hummed and hoped they wouldn’t try to talk to him again. He tried to think of something else, something totally un-y like feet and coconut crabs, but that was so hard when all he could focus on was how good the heat felt and how Suho and Tao just seemed to know how to touch his wings in just the right way to drive him absolutely crazy. Kris swallowed, his mouth and throat dry. Maybe if he moved…

Oh, bad idea. Kris thought he might rip the pillow with his teeth at this point and he had to fight not to grind down against the mattress. This was ridiculous, they weren’t even doing anything and he was so he almost couldn’t breathe. It was getting harder to stay still and relaxed, to hold back moans and whimpers. This was a special kind of torture, Kris thought to himself. His face felt hot, his whole body felt hot, even the air he was breathing in felt too warm—though that could have been because his face was still pressed into the pillow. He wasn’t sure how much longer it would be until Suho and Tao noticed something was wrong, and once they turned off the hairdryers how was he supposed to hide this from them? Then again, he didn’t particularly want to hide this from them. No, he wanted them to know, to help him. He wanted their hands on him, in his hair and his wings, trailing down his chest and stomach…his whole body shuddered, his feathers standing on end and his hips jerked against the bed, and there was no way Suho and Tao had missed that. Sure enough, the room went silent as the pair of them turned off the hairdryers.

“Kris?” Suho asked anxiously, “Are you alright?”

Kris felt his face burn but even the embarrassment couldn’t quell his arousal. He let out a sound that was half whimper, half groan. He finally allowed himself to tense up, drawing his arms against his chest, his back going ridged and his wings folding back up. The two of them were on him in an instant, patting his shoulders and back, trying to get him to talk. One of their hands—probably Suho’s—brushed against his folded wing and Kris moaned loudly, his hips rutting against the bed. Then the two of them went quiet and Kris knew they had figured it out. His ears were ringing and he was on edge, waiting for one of them to say something.

“Oh,” Tao breathed. “Oh…Kris, why didn’t you…?”

Kris whimpered and squirmed, choking as the movement made his throb. He needed someone to touch him…ugh, what was he, thirteen?

“Sorry,” he mumbled into the pillow, not even sure if they could understand him. “It just happened, it wasn’t…I didn’t know it would…it’s my stupid wings…” Damn. He couldn’t even understand himself.

The bed dipped and he felt someone—Tao—hovering over him straddling his hips like it was the most normal thing in the world.

“It’s okay,” Tao murmured, rubbing his hands up and down Kris’ sides. Kris shuddered and whimpered quietly. Tao leaned down, his lips against Kris’ neck. “Don’t apologize,” he admonished gently. “You don’t have to explain anything.” He raked his nails through Kris’ feathers and Kris yelped, trailing off in a groan. “That’s better,” Tao said, his voice rough. “Pick your head up, breathe.”

Kris shuddered but lifted his head anyway, gulping fresh air. The room wasn’t especially warm but he still felt so hot. Tao kept petting his wings and Kris squeezed his eyes shut, clamping his lips together. He felt gentle fingers against his lips and opened his eyes again. His bangs were hanging in his eyes, he couldn’t even begin to imagine how he must have looked—definitely not y.

“Relax,” Tao commanded. “Kris, it’s just us. It’s okay.” He brushed his lips against the back of Kris’ neck, murmuring against his skin. “What do you want? Hmm? Are you hard? Do you want to come?”

Hearing it so plainly, and from Tao no less, made it seem less twisted. “Yes…if it’s…okay with both of you.” He barely whispered the last part.

He had no idea what Suho had been doing throughout this but he appeared suddenly, laying down next to Kris and touching his cheek. “It’s okay,” he assured.

“It’s definitely okay,” Tao countered, sounding breathless. He backed up a little before grabbing Kris by his shoulders and hauling him up onto his knees. Tao pulled Kris flush against his body and wrapped one arm across Kris’ chest and the other around his waist, supporting his weight (for which Kris was grateful because he was shaking so much he thought he might collapse).

“Suho,” Tao said, his voice rough once more, “Come sit in front of Kris.”

Suho moved as Tao had ordered, looking as surprised as Kris felt that Tao was the one who seemed the most composed of the three of them.

Tao kissed Kris’ cheek, bringing his attention back around. “Kris, is it okay if we take your shirt off?”

Kris nodded and Tao kissed his cheek again. “Okay. Now, just relax,” he encouraged as he motioned for Suho to help him remove Kris’ shirt. “We’ll take care of you. Just tell us if we do something you don’t like.” Kris’ shirt was pulled over his head, mussing his already untidy hair. He really wondered how he looked at the moment. “And don’t feel like you need to be quiet,” Tao added, tracing one finger against Kris’ lips. “We want to hear the kinds of sounds you make.”

Kris inhaled sharply, Tao’s voice going straight to his . He had never noticed how y Tao’s voice was before…but maybe because he’d never sounded so…so…Kris shifted hesitantly, grinding back and Tao hissed, bucking forward. Tao was just as by this as Kris was.

The revelation only served to get Kris even more worked up. He looked Suho over, noting that he was breathing heavily, and he was about to ask if Suho was enjoying this at all when Suho suddenly leaned forward and kissed him, sliding his tongue between Kris’ lips. At the same time he trailed his fingers down Kris’ bare chest—softly, hardly even touching. It was maddening. Tao kept his hands on Kris’ hips, rubbing small circles with his thumbs and kissing up and down his neck and shoulders. Between the two of them Kris’ hazy mind couldn’t decide which felt better, he just knew he wanted more. He reached out blindly and latched onto the first thing he touched—Suho’s shirt. He hauled Suho even closer, nearly toppling the three of them. Suho moaned—the first sound he’d made, and it boosted Kris’ confidence enough to slide his hands around Suho’s back and down, gripping the waist of his pants and pulling him forward. Kris gasped at the friction on his but it just wasn’t enough. He arched forward desperately. He needed more, he needed anything else.

Suho was panting in his ear, or maybe that was Tao, he didn’t know. One of their hands slipped between his and Suho’s hips, cupping him through his thin pajama pants. Kris moaned and bucked into the heat but it still wasn’t enough.

“I…please…” Kris whined, so beyond embarrassment at this point, “I need to come.” His words were rushed, desperate, and he felt more than heard Suho moan against his collarbone before biting down. Kris gasped at the feeling of teeth and tongue on his skin and grabbed the hand that was still over his crotch—he now realized it was Suho’s—and made Suho press against him harder. It wasn’t enough.

Tao brushed the skin just above the waistband of his pants. “I want to touch you,” he murmured. “Is that okay?”

“Yes,” Kris groaned, “Please, Tao, Suho, help me…” He cut off with a gasp as fingers scrambled at his waist.

He was suddenly shy, feeling a blush creep up his neck. It amazed him that he even had the capacity to feel such a thing when he had been utterly shameless in asking for this but…Tao’s hand slipped into his underwear and Kris whimpered, turning his head to the side. Suho’s lips were on his neck in an instant, kissing his way up to his mouth.

“Are you okay?” Suho asked.

Kris managed a nod. Tao’s hand had stopped with his fingers just barely in Kris’ pants and it was maddening. “Just…nervous,” He admitted, because really what was the point in hiding it? He turned his head back, expecting exasperation and a ‘Will you just calm down?’ attitude.

Instead he saw how Suho was blushing, biting his lip and blinking up at him shyly. “Me too,” he whispered.

Tao nuzzled Kris’ neck. “Me too,” he sighed. “But I’m also really, really .” And the tips of his fingers brush Kris’ and Kris gasped, his back arched and his head tossed back on Tao’s shoulder. He moaned loudly as Tao wrapped a hand around him. “By the Tree,” Tao breathed, “You sound so y right now, Kris.”

“D-do I?” Kris managed, breathless as Tao seemed to gain confidence, wrapping his hand around Kris and . The dry pull of skin on skin was a little uncomfortable, and Tao swore, pulling his hand back out.

“I need something,” he grumbled. “Do we have lube?”

But Kris had a better idea (maybe not better but infinitely ier) and he took Tao’s hand and brought his fingers to his lips. Suho’s jaw dropped and Kris locked eyes with him as he slipped two of Tao’s fingers into his mouth. Tao cursed again, the fingers of his other hand digging into Kris’ hips. Suho looked absolutely dumbfounded and Kris chuckled, at which Tao moaned and the fingers in Kris’ mouth curled around his tongue.

“Suho,” Tao groaned, “How does he look?”

Kris gripped Tao’s wrist as he stared Suho down, hoping he could read the look in Kris eyes. ‘You’re next.

Suho opened his mouth, closed it, gulped, and then opened it again. “So hot,” he managed, sounding choked.

Tao hummed, bending his head to nip at Kris’ neck. Kris moaned around Tao’s fingers, wondering if Tao’s teeth had left a mark. He pulled off of Tao’s fingers, gasping for air. “Did you mark me?” He asked.

“No,” Tao answered, his voice low, “Do you want me to?”

“Maybe,” Kris muttered, his eyes on Suho’s face. He one of Tao’s fingers and watched Suho’s throat work as he swallowed. “But Suho would have to leave a mark too.”

Suho jerked at the sound of his name and his eyes flickered between Tao’s fingers and Kris’ face. “Where would I mark you?” He asked.

Kris shrugged. “Anywhere you want.” He smirked. “Do you want to put your fingers in my mouth too?”

Suho inhaled sharply. “I…hold on,” He stumbled off the bed and Kris felt a thrill go through him when he realized how hard Suho was, and he hadn’t even been touched yet. He was pulled out of that thought by Tao’s teeth sinking into his neck and he gasped, twisting around to glare.

“Ouch,” he said petulantly.

“You wanted to be marked,” Tao reminded him.

Kris was actually surprised by how Tao was looking at him. He’d never noticed how y Tao looked before, but now that Tao was looking at Kris like he wanted to devour him…well, it gave Kris a whole different perspective on his youngest boyfriend.

Tao was staring at Kris’ lips and Kris huffed. “Are you going to kiss me or stare at me?” He demanded.

Tao leaned forward, stopping a breath away from Kris lips. Kris shut his eyes, but the kiss never came. Instead Tao ran his tongue over Kris bottom lip and it into his mouth, tugging on it with his teeth. Kris gasped and only then did Tao kiss him, almost smug at how easily Kris opened up to him.

The bed dipped when Suho came back. Kris and Tao pulled away to look at him, and Suho held up a small bottle.

“Don’t ask where I got it,” he said with a laugh as he took Tao’s hand. He poured the bottle over Tao’s palm, rubbing the lubricant around evenly. While he was distracted Tao lunged forward and caught Suho’s mouth, kissing him much the same way he’d just kissed Kris. Suho practically melted, as he leaned into Tao. Kris watched them with hooded eyes, his twitching when he saw Tao’s tongue slip between Suho’s lips. Kris lifted a hand to Suho’s cheek, brushing the soft curves of his face. When Tao pulled back Suho was in a daze, automatically leaning into Kris’ hand. His mouth was still open, his breath hot and damp against Kris’ palm. Kris brushed his thumb over Suho’s lips, Suho slowly focused on Kris’ face. Kris took his hand away and instead wrapped his fingers around Suho’s wrist. At the same time, Tao’s hand slid back into Kris’ underwear.

Kris moaned quietly, his eyes still trained on Suho’s face. It wasn’t easy to keep his focus, especially when Tao started to him, but Kris had seen the look on Suho’s face earlier and he wanted to see it again. So he slipped Suho’s fingers into his mouth. He smirked triumphantly when Suho’s eyes widened and he inhaled sharply, and he felt a flash of pride when Suho groaned, his head falling forward. Kris was momentarily distracted when Tao’s thumb pressed against the slit of his and his teeth scraped Suho’s fingers, but Suho didn’t seem to mind—if his drawn out moan and the jerk of his hips was anything to go on.

“,” Tao swore, “Kris, what are you doing to him?”

Kris simply hummed, reaching out to draw Suho closer, their chests pressed together. Suho kept his hips angled back, and Kris decided that it didn’t seem fair—Tao kept circling his hips against Kris’ , Kris was being given the best of his life…who was taking care of Suho? So he let Suho’s fingers fall from his mouth and pressed a kiss to Suho’s lips, on his tongue. Suho went limp against Kris, Kris could feel him shaking, and he slipped his hand into Suho’s pants, palming him through his underwear.

“Kris,” Tao whispered against Kris’ shoulder, “I want you to make Suho come. I’m not going to let you finish until he does.”

Kris pulled back indignantly—he was so close already, what was Tao playing at? But Suho groaned and bucked into Kris’ hand, and Kris realized how wet Suho’s underwear were…Suho was closer to coming than Kris had realized.

Suho, now the subject of Tao and Kris’ attention, hid his face in Kris’ shoulder and whimpered. Kris chuckled and turned his head to kiss Suho’s neck. In the next second Suho yelped as Tao grabbed his hair and pulled his head up for a kiss—the yelp cut off in a low whine. Kris traced his fingers lightly over the head of Suho’s , wondering how much longer he would last. He had his answer shortly after. Suho pulled away from Tao with a sharp cry, grinding harshly against Kris’ palm as he came.

Kris pulled his hand out of Suho’s pants to hold him up—his legs were shaking and he’d gone totally limp once more, his crotch pressed to Kris’ hip as he rode out his . He was shaking, panting, and Kris held him up and murmured softly in his ear even as Tao went back to getting him off.

“Always worried about others, even now,” Tao panted into Kris’ ear, raking his nails through Kris’ feathers. “Next time we do this maybe we should tie your hands to the headboard.”

Later Kris would insist that it was the promise of ‘next time’ rather than the rest of Tao’s sentence that had him coming all over Tao’s hand, his vision whiting out. He was dimly aware of Tao’s free hand wrapped across his chest, keeping him upright, and in another moment Tao’s hips stuttered against Kris back and he groaned deeply as he too reached his .

The three of them collapsed sideways on the bed all at once, still clinging to each other even though they were all sweaty and gross. Kris had Suho burrowed into his chest and Tao nestled against his back, and with the pleasant buzz from his still thrumming through his body he couldn’t really be bothered by the fact that he needed a shower and his shoulder was probably going to be sore in the morning from how he was lying on it.

“That was fun,” Kris sighed, Suho’s hair tickling his nose as he breathed. He picked his head up slightly, “We should really do this again some time.”

“We should do this all the time,” Tao countered breathlessly. “In fact, we should do it again, like right now. I think I have a few of those left in me.”

Kris laughed and Suho picked up his head to give them both a wide eyed look. “I need a few minutes,” he said, shaking his head. “You two are insatiable.”

Kris looked over his shoulder and grinned at Tao. “Maybe we should both take care of Suho this time.”

Tao’s smile took on a smolder. “Oh, that would be fun. He was so responsive to you earlier…I wonder if we could get him to scream?”

Kris turned back to Suho. He was already flushed, his eyes glazed over. “Would you be up for that, Suho?” Kris asked. Tao pushed himself up on one arm to lean over Kris, gazing down at Suho.

Suho’s eyes flickered between Kris and Tao’s faces. “You serious?” He finally asked.

“Why not?” Tao murmured, leaning heavily on Kris as he reached over and traced Suho’s lips with his finger. “We’ve got all night, after all.”

Suho laughed breathlessly. “Well, when you put it like that…”

They weren’t tired anyway.

 

 

 

 

 

 

If y'all don't comment on this, I'll think you don't want more OT3 action!!

 

 

 

(I do not claim to own the above image)