#29: Push and Pull

At World's End

It has been long enough since the poll came out for me to decide what I want to do. A lot of people voted that they wanted to read some rated stuff with the rest of the drabbles, but a few people also voted for it in a separate story and some not at all. So I’ve decided that what I’m going to do is post all rated drabbles to my livejournal, and when it’s up I’ll post a chapter on this story with just a link to the post. Those who want to read the rated stuff can read, and those who don’t want to can simply exit. This way nobody has to subscribe to a whole different story and random readers who haven’t read the original aren’t subscribing just for the , which is something I really want to avoid. As far as I know very few people have ever stumbled across my livejournal by accident, so I’ll be safe on that account.

My livejournal isn’t friend-locked or anything but there is a warning for adult material. Just click  “I am 14 or older” (assuming you are—be honest you guise) and you’ll be able to read. You don’t have to watch my journal since a-I’ll be updating you all here anyway and b-I don’t post anything there that I don’t post to AFF. If you don’t have a livejournal and want to comment then feel free to comment here on AFF. But I encourage you to comment if you want more. If no one says anything I'll assume you've all realized how much I at this.

 

Also this was a birthday present to my wife HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN SUZY!!!!

 

 

Read Here : http://cherith0angel.livejournal.com/23598.html

 

And now back to my drama. I'm at the point in Goong where it all goes to hell :)