Chapter 38

Two As One~

"~~~~~~~, Come over here.." The teacher spoke, you got up from your seat and walked towards the teacher.

"Sandeul here, doesn't have a partner, would you please be both *mom's* of DaYoung & Lauren?" The teacher asked. You thought about it.

"Being Sandeul's partner?.. This will go bad.." You thought. The teacher cleared . "I will give you extra credit if you would like..". You fake smiled and nodded.

"Sure, I can." You walked back to your seat and put Lauren on your lap. "What happened?" Baro whispered in your ear.

"The teacher wanted me to be BOTH you and Sandeul's partner.." Baro cleared his throat after hearing that. "Oh.. I see..". The teacher clapped her hands and got all of your attentions.

"We are here infront of the fire of secrets. You will all recieve a piece of paper and write down your secrets." The teacher passed around a piece of paper and a pencil.

"What should I write?" You thought. You turned around to see Baro already writing. Turns out everyone else was writing except you.

"I got it" An idea popped in your mind. You started to write:

 

I have feelings for someone, But there's someone else.. I'm confused..

 

After writing the teacher collected your *secrets* and placed it inside a small box. "Now, I will pass around the pieces of papers randomly and you will read it." All of your jaws dropped.

"Why is she doing this?!" You asked Baro. "It's the fire of secret's remember?" He pointed at the fire. The teacher gave you all a piece of paper from the box.

When you got yours, you unfolded it and started to read. It read:

 I am falling for my bestfriend, but my bestfriend is inlove with someone else..

"Bestfriend? Could this be Sandeul's?" You thought. After the teacher passed everyone a note, you all had to read yours outloud.

GongChan was the first to read his, he stood up and cleared his throat. "I love cucumber kimchi.." He laughed and raised his paper up. "I got mine!" He sat back down and JinYoung stood up.

"I can finally admit, I am inlove.." After JinYoung read it, he re-read the note in his mind. You looked around and saw Baro looking away. "Inlove.. Woah~"JinYoung smiled & sat back down.

Next was Sandeul, He stood up and read it. "I take a mirror with me when I go to bed and fix my hair.." After he read it he glared at JinYoung. GongChan started laughing which made Lauren, DaYoung, and Leo laugh.

"Umma, look he's laughing so hard!" Lauren pointed at GongChan. You smiled and you told her you had to read yours. Lauren sat next to you and you stood up.

"I am falling for my bestfriend, but my bestfriend is inlove with someone else.. ." You read it and from the corner of your eye you saw Sandeul's jaw drop. Sandeul covered his face. Everyone knew that was Sandeul and everyone looked at him.

You awkwardly sat down and Baro stood up. "I have feelings for someone, but there's someone else.. I'm confused.." From the moment Baro read the first 2 words you quickly looked away.

"Gah, Why did he have to get mine..?" You thought. You face palmed yourself which made Lauren look at you wierdly. o_O. She kissed your fore head and smiled, which made you smile as well.

"Okay everyone, this did not go as I expected *laughs alittle* You may now return to your cabins." The teacher announced. The first to leave was GongChan and JinYoung with Leo, and following them was Sandeul and DaYoung.

"Wow, they really wanna goo.." Baro said taking Lauren from you. "Yeah.. Let's walk..?" You asked Baro. He nodded and both of you headed to your cabin.

"So um, I kinda know that I got yours.." Baro said. When he said that your heart sank. You were silent. "May I ask.. Who these someone's are?" He asked. You stopped walking and so did he.

"If I tell you.. don't feel weird okay?.." Baro chuckled. "Ofcourse not. Now tell me" He smiled. "Well, I like Sandeul.. But I like you too.." When Baro herd you say he likes you, his face turned red.

"Ah, Really? Cute." Baro smiled and you both continued walking.

 

When you reached the cabin you saw JinYoung and GongChan playing with DaYoung and Leo. "Where's Sandeul?" You asked. They looked at each other and had a I-don't-know face. "He told us to take care of DaYoung for now, maybe he's at the playground?" JinYoung told you. You nodded and headed for the door.

"I'll go with you.." Baro took your hand. "Please take care of Lauren for now?" You picked up Lauren and placed her on the bed. "Fine.." JinYoung said. "IT'S LIKE BABY SITTING.. WEE~" GongChan hugged all 3 kids.

You and Baro walked to the park and saw Sandeul on the swings. "Hi.." You said. Sandeul turned around and saw you. "Listen, I can't keep hold it anymore.. ~~~~.." Baro knew Sandeul was going to confess to you. He couldn't let you hear it.

"I love you.." Both Baro and Sandeul said. Your face turned red, Baro and Sandeul looked at each other. "Look, I have to be honest. I like you both.. But I don't know.." You sighed.

"How about, after camp.. You go on dates with one of us, we take turns and after 2 weeks, you decied..?" Baro asked. Sandeul thought about it and he nodded. "I agree.." You smiled at the thought.

"Let's walk back to the cabin.. remember. NOTHING. happened?" You locked arms with both of them and you all walked in the cabin.

 

-Sandeul's POV-

 I honestly think she'll choose Baro over me, If she does. I'll be happy to her. I have to be a good bestfriend

-End of POV-

That night you were thinking of things that are going to happen. "Camp wasn't the way I expected it to be.." You thought. You cleared your mind and hugged Lauren. (The kids has to sleep with the parents.)

You looked at GongChan who was hugging Leo, and DaYoung who was in Sandeul's arms. You felt like your eyes start to get heavy and you fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had no idea how to end this d;
And this popped in my mind.. BLEH. I FEEL STUPID.

Anyways, I finally got to update NeverForget... 

Please read it :) Kamsamida-!