Chapter 22

Two As One~

Yay for update~!Enjoy<3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The next day*
You wake up feeling someone hugging you. You turned around and saw Baro. "BARO?!" You literally jumped and made Baro fall off the bed. You herd a loud thump and jumped of the bed. Baro was rubbing his head and groaning.
"Ouch.." You poked Baro. "What where you doing in my bed?!" You yelled. ".. I'm in your bed? ... All I remember I was with Jessica.. And I got scared.. So I slept next to her..." Baro explained. You titled your head. "EARTH TO BARO? YOUR IN MY HOUSE? Were you dreaming and sleep walking?" You asked him. He slowly nodded and he rubbed his head again. "Lemme see..." You held onto Baro's hand and checked his head. "No sign of inguries.. We should get ready now.. School..." Your voice started to lower down when you noticed Baro looking at you the whole time. (Your position is: him lying/leaning on the floor and your holding onto his hand while your standing on your knees.) He looked at your lips and back at your eyes. He then started to lean in closer. Your heart felt like it was going to explode. You stood up and put a finger up. "We must get ready for school." You took your uniform and went in the bathroom.  You poked your head out. "Baro.. GET YOUR BOOTY UP AND GET READY." You gave a quick smile and went back in the bathroom.

-Baro's POV-
She really does remind me of Jessica.. But she's much better.. I can't be falling for her? Am I? *sigh* I need to get ready for school..
I got up and took my uniform and went in the bathroom.
-End of POV-

When you finished getting ready you went downstairs and saw Baro putting on his shirt. You quickly covered your eyes and turned around. "Baro. What are you doing changing in the living room?!" You yelled. "Sorry. My shirt was on the wrong way... So I fixed it. You can turn around now.." You felt him grab your shoulder and turn you around. He pulled you closer by putting his arm on your waist and pulled you. "Shall we get to school?" He winked. You slapped him gently and he let go of you." Aigoo. You really are something." You took your backpack and left with Baro following you from behind. *You guys were too full from yesterday's noodles.. so no break fast..? :P*

When you both reached the school you saw Tiffany give Sandeul a kiss on the lips. Your heart felt like it was being jabbed over and over again. A tear went down your cheek and Baro turned you around and hugged you tightly. He let go of the hug , but still made sure you didn't see what was happening. He walked you to your locker.

-Sandeul's POV-
I arrived school and I walked straight to Tiffany. "Yah. Is she here yet? Sandeul-Oppa is here already! I need her to see this!" I herd Tiffany on the fone with someone. I turned her around. "Sandeul Oppa! I'm glad your here! I need to give you something!" She looked around and finally looked at me. She took one more look at the gate and gave me a kiss on the lips. I opended my eyes really wide and I let go of the kiss. "YAH. WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" I wiped my lips. I saw Tiffany looking at the gate, I took a look at what she was looking at. I saw Baro hugging ~~~~. "Omg.. Did she see that? She must be crying now..". I thought. I ran to her but Tiffany pulled me back.  "Oppa. I wanted to say I like you and-" I cut her off. I pulled my self away from her and ran towards ~~~~. I saw Baro comforting her. "Maybe right now isn't the time.." I walked away and went to my first class.
-End of POV-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll update once I finish homework xD GAH! I have loads of homework to do! D;