Chapter 28

Two As One~

And the 'date' beggins.. ^__^
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After you and Baro walked around the park your stomach started to grumble. Baro chuckled and took you hand. "Shall we go eat at that Ice Cream shop that they were taking about?" Baro asked you. You rememberd Sandeul was there and kinda hoped he still was.You both took a cab to the ice cream place. When you reached the place Baro payed and you were looking a the window looking for Sandeul. You found Tiffany's face. "Yes.. they're still here.. Wait, Why am I so happy?.." You thought. Baro took your hand and you both walked in. You sat in a booth with a perfect view of Tiffany & Sandeul. You stared at them while Baro was ordering ice cream for both of you. You noticed Sandeul was feeding Tiffany ice-cream. You had to admit, you were jelouse. "Baro, can we just take out the ice cream and eat it at home?" You asked Baro. Baro smiled and nodded. He orderd the ice cream and you continued staring at Sandeul & Tiffany. "I thought he doesn't like her.. But why is he acting like he likes her?" You thought. The ice cream came and Baro stood up. "Let's go?" He took you hand and carried the ice cream with the other. When you were about to head out the door you herd someone call your name. "~~~~! Hey, Wait up." Sandeul turned you around. "What?" You tried to act calm. "You guys were here? I didn't know.." He panted. "Were actually going home now.." Baro put his arm around you. "I bet you were busy flirting with Tiffany." You mumbled. "Ah.. Okay.. Um.. ~~~~ Text me okay?" Sandeul seemed upset, but you were upset so you ignored it. You and Baro got a cab and went back home.

When you got home, you and Baro ate the ice cream and you told him you wanted to rest. "I'll be down here watching tv okay?" Baro smiled at you and youwent up stairs to Baro's room where your 'bed' was. You lied down and sighed. "Does he like her..? But why would he? He told me to keep our promise..." You thought.
*Beep Beep* You looked at your fone and found a message from Sandeul.

Sandeul: Yah, is something wrong?
You: Nothing.. I'm just tired..
Sandeul: Let's meet at the park, I just dropped Tiffany off her house.. Please?
You: Fine..
Sandeul: Don't.. bring Baro tho..
You: Okay.

You went downstairs and told Baro you wanted to go feed ducks at the lake. "Should I come with?" Baro asked. You shook your head. "It's okay. I can handle myself." You smiled and grabbed a plastic bag with bread inside it. You went out the door and walked to the park.

You saw Sandeul sitting on the swings. "Sandeul.. I'm here." You walked infront of him. Sandeul got up and hugged you. "Yah, Somethings wrong.. tell me.." Sandeul put his arm around you and walked you over to a bench. You sighed and opened the bag of bread and threw some for the ducks to eat. "Well, It randomly came in my mind.. Do you like.. Tiffany?" Sandeul's eyes grew at your question." Okay. why would I like my bestfriend's enemy?" He smiled at you. "I don't know.. It's just that.. You acted to different towards her at the ice cream shop.." You dropped the bag next to you. "Were you jelouse?" Sandeul tessed you. "Me Jelouse?!" You got up and turned around. Sandeul hugged you from behind. "Yes you are.. I know you are.." He whisperd in your ear. You elbowed him gently. "Stop that..." You got out of his arms. He turned you around and kissed you on the lips. Your eyes grew bigger but they suddenly closed slowly. Sandeul let go of the kiss. "I.. love you.. Only you..". You blushed and looked away. He made you face him by yout chin. "Meet me at my house tonight okay?" He asked you. You thought about it"What if Baro wants to come? I can't leave him all the time..". You didn't know what to say so you just nodded. "I should get on home now. Come at 7 okay?" He smiled at you and gave you a hug,

You walked home and saw Baro sleeping on the couch. You poked him, "Baro, I need to go somewhere tonight..". Baro woke up and smiled at you. " I need to go somewhere too.. I need to visit my grandma.." Baro told you. You knew this would work out fine. "I need to get ready now.. I'll see you when I get home.. or depends if I get home first.." Baro walked upstairs and went in the bathroom. You went upstairs in your room to look for an outfit. "~~~~. I'm going now.. Bye!" You herd Baro. "Bye~! Be safe!. " You yelled. You herd the front door close and your tried on outfit after outfit. You didn't know why, but you wanted to wear something special tonight, You finally found an outfit. "Perfect.."
Your outfit:

 

You wore a nice baby pink flat shoes to go with it. You curled your hair and once you finished you headed out the door. You took a cab and headed towards Sandeul's house.

When you got to Sandeul's house, you doorbelld and one of his maids answered the door. "Master Sandeul is upstairs in his room. Please. Go in his room." You bowed and said Thankyou. You walked upstairs to Sandeul's room. You could hear him singing, you smiled.
The song he was singing: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWocc7vx7vw ) Sorry for thai subs xD

You walked in his room carefully not to distract him. Once he finished you clapped. Sandeul turned around and held on to his chest. "Yah, did you listen to the whole thing?" He looked scared. You nodded. "Aish, I was going to sing that to you... and confess.." He mumbled when he said "and confess". You walked over to him and hugged him."What made you want to make me come here?" You asked him. He took your hand and walked you to the balcony. He went on one kneee and got out a box. You were shocked. "I wanted you to come because.. I wanted to tell you this.." He opened the box and inside was a ring. He put it on your finger and stood up.

"~~~~ I've liked you since we were little.. I think it's the right time... Will you be my.. girlfriend?" He confessed to you. You smiled and nodded happily.Sandeul smiled and hugged you tightly. But then, you rememberd. "How am I going to explain this to Baro..?" You asked Sandeul. He smiled. "This can be our little secret..?".

Little secret....?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done :) Just because of this chapter doesn't mean she ends up with Sandeul.. But maybe she will? Keep reading to find out! ^___^