Chapter 31

Two As One~

Update~! Enjoy <3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The weekend for you was fun, you spent the whole time with Baro. Playing games, cooking, going out for walks, etc. etc. But the thing that bothered you was, Why didn't Sandeul contact you at all? You were worried so on sunday night, you decided to go out and see Sandeul.

"Baro oppa! I'll be going out to see how Sandeul is doing, he hasn't contacted me in awhile, I'm getting worried.." You poutted. Baro gave you a hug and smiled. "It's okay. I'll go with you" He took your hand and you both went out the door.

When you reached Sandeul's house you saw a car parked on the drive way. Baro pointed at the license plate which read : " $ T1FFANY $ ". You were wondering what she was doing here late at night. You ran towards the door and doorbelld. The maid answered the door. "Oh, Miss ~~~~. Who is that handsome guy?" She eyed Baro. Baro waved and bowed. "He's my friend, um.. is Sandeul home..?" You asked. She smiled and told you both to come in. "Yes, master Sandeul is in his room sleeping.." You bowed and said thankyou. You and Baro walked upstairs.

"Sandeul..?" You opened his door and your jaw dropped. Tiffany was next to Sandeul. She was combing his hair with her fingers while Sandeul was sleeping. "Yah, What are you doing here.." You whipsered to Tiffany. Tiffany's smile was gone. "I'm secretly here for Sandeul. I herd you broke up with him. How dare you." You walked towards her and you were about to slap her, but instead she slapped you. You rubbed your cheek. "I know. I didn't want you dating Sandeul oppa, but you just ruined my plan." She smiled evily.

"I thought you were nice.." Baro came in the room. Tiffany's eyes got bigger. "Baro oppa.. You.. You were here?" She stood up and smiled. Baro gave her a discust look. "Don't act anymore, I saw everything." Now, Sandeul woke up.." "What's.. what's going on.. Tiffany?? ~~~~? Baro? How'd you guys get here.. It's late.. School tomorrow.."

You all didn't know what to say. Tiffany started talking. UhOh.. Tiffany. Starts. Talking. Ew.

#To be continued... ^__^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short update? D; Sorry I'll update more tomorrow :)