Chapter 11

Two As One~

Here's pt. 3~ :D Enjoy <3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, I figured we got to a rough start... So I wanted for us to.. you know?.. Get to start over and know each other more..". Baro started to push the swing. "I hope things will turn out good" You thought.

Baro got up and took your hand.. You both started to walk around the lake near by. "My name is Cha Sun Woo, But people call me Baro for short." Baro started off."Baro.. Got it" You noted yourself."My name is Chua ~~~~~~, But.. Um.. You can just call me ~~~~~?" You were confused on what to say. "So what's your favorite hobbies? Color?" Baro started throwing out questions."Um, I like to draw.. I love the color pink! And.. I love ducks"You answered him as best as you can."How about you?" You asked."Well, I like to rap. I actually write my own rap songs.. Um, I like the color black.. And I love to wear caps" Baro smiled. It made your heart feel heavy.. "What's this feeling?" You asked yourself. You stopped on your tracks and Baro didn't seem to notice.

"It's getting pretty dark.. We should probably head on home now.."Baro turn around and saw your standing there."Yah! ~~~~~ Come here.. We need to get home now.." Baro tried to hold in his laugh but couldn't help it, so he let out slight giggle. :3 . You started to jog towards Baro then your ankle started to hurt. You were already close to Baro when you tripped. Your heart was about to expload. You closed your eyes shut and the next thing you knew.. You were in someone's arms. You opened your eyes."You forgot to tell me that your clumsy?" Baro joked around with you. You pouted and pushed him away.. You tried to walk but then your ankle kept on hurting. Baro grabbed your hand."I think you sprained your ankle.. Let me help you.." Baro said. Before you could say anything back he carried you bridal style. You were so embarassed your face turned red. Baro started to walk.
You didn't want things to get akward. You tried to think of something to talk about."Aha.. I know.. I'll ask him about his girlfriend.." You thought.

 

"Cha Sun- I mean Baro.." You struggled.. You weren't sure how to ask. Baro looked at you. "Yes?" He asked. You cleared your throat."About your girlfriend... Um.. Can you tell me more about her?..." Your voice started to lower down. Baro didn't answer. "What if he's going to get mad..?!" You started to panic. "If you don't want to talk about her.. It's fine.." You said carefuly making sure nothing bad slipped out of your mouth.

"To be honest.. Ever since I apologized to her.. She was never in my mind.. But if you really are interested to know about her.. I'll tell you" Baro looked down at you and smiled. You reached your house. Baro set you on the couch, grabbed an ice-pack and sat next to you holding the ice-pack on your leg.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter will be about Baro's story about his life.. and his girlfriend! :D ..>__> Well, Ex- girlfriend..