Chapter 33

Two As One~

I honestly want Tiffany to die.. Comment Yes if you want her to.. Comment no.. if not xD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You woke up and smiled. "Baro, thankyou for being here for me.." You thought. You woke him up and told him it's  time to get ready for school. He nodded and you both went in your bathrooms.

When you got out Baro was already preparing the table. "I take way to long in the shower.." You told him as you sat on a chair. Baro smiled and said,' It's okay, I like making breakfast for a beautiful girl." You blushed on what you herd and you both started to dig in.

After you both ate, you went to tooth brush and went to school ^__^

When you reached school you stopped where you were walking. "What's wrong?" Baro asked. You looked down. "I don't.. want to see Sandeul.." He smiled at you and took your hand. "It's okay. I'll protect you." You both walked to school together hand in hand.

-Sandeul's POV-

"See? There obviously dating.." Tiffany told me. She was pointing at ~~~~ and Baro. They were hand in hand. *sigh* I guess it really is true.

-End of POV-

You saw Sandeul with Tiffany but you didn't bother to look anymore. You turned your head and continued walking with Baro.

School was boring that day, nothing special happened.. Until lunch came..

"~~~~-noona! Sit here!" GongChan signaled you to sit next to him. You shook your head."I can't today.. I'm going to sit over by the corner with Baro..." GongChan pouted and you gave Sandeul a *pissed-of-look*. You walked away and sat with Baro.

-GongChan's POV-

"Why isn't she sitting with us?!" I whinned. I looked at Sandeul. "What..?" He seemed very... fishhy! "GongChan. Calm down. I think it's just for today." JinYoung said. Then an idea popped in my mind. "I KNOW. LET'S GO SIT WITH HER." I smiled. Sandeul stopped eating. "Why should we?" He asked. "Well, hyung, first of all. She's your bestfriend. Second.. we can't let her be alone.." I stood up and took my tray, good thing they followed me. I can't believe on what happened last night tho.. Sandeul took Tiffany's side.. I can't let them know I was snooping on them.. Good thing JinYoung was sleeping already..

-End of POV-

GongChan, JinYoung, and Sandeul walked towards your table. "Noona~! Were here to sit with you!" GongChan happily sat next to you. JinYoung sat next to Baro and Sandeul finally sat next to JinYoung.

Seating arrangement:

Baro JinYoung Sandeul
You GongChan

The table was pretty quiet, but every minute, JinYoung would try to start a conversation.

"STUDENTS. AFTER THIS PERIOD. THERE WILL BE NO SCHOOL DUE TO THE FOLLOWING ANNOUNCENT. STUDENTS, OUR SCHOOL HAS WON FOR A 2 DAY 1 NIGHT TRIP TO A FOSTER AND WE WILL BE DOING THIS TO SUPPORT TO HOME-LESS KIDS. DUE TO THE SUDDEN TRIP, WE HAVE MADE SURE THAT ALL PARENTS WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS. AND IF YOU CAN ATTENED PLEASE COME TO SCHOOL TOMORROW, IF NOT. NO SCHOOL. THANKYOU HAVE A GREAT DAY." The principal announced.

"A field trip? Where? Tomorrow? I'm going!" People were discussing about it already. "So are you guys planning to go?" JinYoung asked. "Ofcourse~ For the children!" GongChan said fist pumping the air. Sandeul nodded but kept eating. Baro looked at you with a *do-you-wanna-go?* look. You thought about it. You loved taking care of little kids, and it brings back memories when your family would go to fosters to bring food to the kids. You nodded and smiled.

****************************************************************************************************

When you & Baro reached home you both went in your rooms to pack. "Baro.. I forgot the list in my locker.." You went in his room. He handed you a piece of paper. "I got a second one, I knew you would me clumsy enough to leave it in your locker.." He teased you. Your jaw dropped and you started to tickle him. Baro carried you and gently placed you on the bed, he held on to your hands while you were trying to tickle him back. "Baro.. I WILL TICKLE YOU." You struggled, but never gave up. Baro laughed. "If you can" He winked. You soon got tired and slowly gave up. As you slowly gave up, your faces were getting closer and closer.

You closed your eyes and your lips touched. At first you didn't do anything. "If I move my lips he'll think I'll want to kiss him!" You thought. "What should I do.." Baro thought.  Baro started moving his lips alittle and you kissed him back.

It was all going good until.. *DING DONG*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOLYASDFGGOODNESS. WHO COULD'VE RUINED THIS MOMENT.

D;;