Chapter 12

Two As One~

Here's Chapter 12 ^___^ I'm going to try to update as much as I can tonight :) Enjoy<3

Another thing I forgot to mension.. Is that right now your having springbreak and school is about to start over in 2 days.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"To be honest.. Ever since I apologized to her.. She was never in my mind.. But if you really are interested to know about her.. I'll tell you" Baro looked down at you and smiled. You reached your house. Baro set you on the couch, grabbed an ice-pack and sat next to you holding the ice-pack on your leg.

 -Baro's life story- (He's telling you the story)

My girlfriend was actually my childhood bestfriend. My parents left me when I was 12.. I was alone walking in the streets, confused, heart broken, and alone. I bumped into this beautiful girl, her hair was long and shiny, her lips were perfect, and her eyes shone like the stars. It was like I saw an angel.Her name was Jessica. She took me to her home and she gave me shelter and love that my parents never gave me. She was actually a noona, she was only 2 years older than I was. She cared for me, and that's when I realised I fell inlove with her. I waited till the right time came. I was 19, I became mature. I asked her to be my girlfriend. I was releaved when she said yes. I showed her as best as I can to show her that I am mature enough to.. Marry her. One night, she didn't come home.. I looked everywhere for her. Then I rememberd she had a guy-bestfriend from school(Sean). I went to  his house and knocked on the door. No one andwered. I looked through the window and I couldn't believe what I saw. Jessica.. and Sean.. Kissing.. On the couch. I felt like my heart was being stabbed. I went back to our home and sat on the couch.. I waited for her. I herd the door open. It was Jessica. "I'm sorry for coming home late Baro" She apologized. She sat next to me and asked me what was wrong. I didn't answer. "Baro talk to me!" She pouted. "How could you.." That was all that came out of my mouth. Jessica tilted her head inconfusion. "Why did you cheat on me? I saw you and Sean kissing.. I looked everywhere for you.." I clenched my fist. "Baro.. When you asked me to be your girlfriend.. I thought it was a little kid thing.. I never knew you thought I was serious.." She put her arm around me, but I slapped it away. I walked out the door and never came back that night. I spent the night sleeping at the park. I woke up early morning and walked to Jessica's house. I opended the door and found a note sitting on the couch.

Dear Baro,
  I'm sorry for breaking your heart. I guess I miss understood you. I'm going to be living with Sean.. You have the right to know.. He asked me to be his fiance that night.. We have been dating for 1 year now.. I'm sorry.. I.. All I can do it let you have the house.. Baro, You'll do better with out me.

                                                                                                           Love,

                                                                                                                      Jessica

 

I crumpled the paper and threw it away. I couldn't do anything else. Then I rememberd I had to go live with you(~~~~~). I tried not to get mad. But when I saw you open that door, It reminded me of Jessica. I saw an angel.. I'm really sorry for hurting you that night..
-End of Baro's story-
Baro looked at you and saw you about to fall asleep. He smiled, He picked you up and tucked you in bed. He sat next to you and started your hair. "She's so pretty when she sleeps.. Wait, Baro.. What are you thinking?" Baro shook his head. He continued watching you sleep.. Until he fell asleep himself. You both layed in bed, asleep. While to moon was shining on both of you <3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like it? This chapter is kind of dedicated to a friend of mine xD Hahah, He is such a huuge~ Jessica fan! Hahaha