Chapter 24

Two As One~

More chapter udpate! Woo~
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Baro's POV-

I wonderd why Sandeul excused himself.. I wanted to see if he was really going to his locker. "Ah, Um. I need to use the washroom.. I'll be back.." I stood up. "Yah. Why is everyone leaving?.. Aish, Yeah. You can go.." JinYoung poutted. I got up and left. I saw Sandeul hugging ~~~~. I hid behind a garbage can and watched the whole thing. Next thing I knew.. Sandeul kissed ~~~~. I clenched my fist. I saw ~~~~ trying to get away.. But huh? She kissed him back?... *sniffs* Baro.. you can't be crying. Get a hold of yourself.. It's not like you love her.. Right?.. Aigoo. I can't take this. I'm going home. Why do I feel like I'm being stabbed in the heart?. I went back to the washroom and told the others I have a head ache and I'll be going home. I went to the office and told them I was sick and they told me I could go home. I took my backpack and headed towards the gate.
-End of POV-

You got back to the lunch room and found that Baro was not in his seat. "Ah, ~~~~ Baro left with a headache.. He's going home.." JinYoung told you. You didn't really seem to mind that Baro went home, but you were worried about his head ache. You sat in your seat and there was a annoumcement "Students, school will be cut short today. After this period you must go to your locker and head on home. The teacher have a meeting. Have a nice day." Everyone was cheering. The bell rang and you threw out your left over lunch and told Sandeul you'll be going to your locker. When you reached your locker you saw that Baro's lock was open. You wanted to look in.. But you decided to lock it. You got your back pack on and closed your locker. "~~~~ I'll be walking you home" Sandeul walked towards you and grabbed your hand. "What about JinYoung and GongChan?" You asked. "Ah, they wanted to go home and play BlackOps..." He lied. The truth is he wanted to walk you home.. alone. "Okay" You smiled at him and you both locked arms.

"So um.. what.. happened this morning with you and Tiffany?" You asked him. You herd Sandeul sigh. "Well, I was going to talk to her about her hurting you, then she randomly kissed me. It was gross.." He chuckled. You smiled, you were happy knowing there was nothing going on between them. "~~~~.. Remember that promise we made when we were kids?" Sandeul looked at you. You nodded. "Make sure you keep that promise okay? Don't break it.. Or my heart will break as well..." He stopped walking when you both reached your street and faced you. "How can I keep that promise if we haven't started dating yet..?" You asked him. You felt stupid asking that question. Sandeul starteed to laugh you face palmed your self. He patted your head. "Someday.. We will get to that point." He gave you a smile and you both continued walking. When you reached your house Sandeul said he couldn't come in because he was incharge of dinner. He kissed your forehead and a car came up the drive way. You knew it was Sandeul's driver. You waved by to Sandeul as the car drove away. "~~~~ Text me okay?" You herd Sandeul yell from afar. "Okay!" You yelled back with an okay sign.

Like this:

Ok+Jung+Jin+Young+copy.jpg
When you couldn't see his car anymore you walked in the house. You dropped your backpack on your "backpack hook" and headed upstairs. You went in Baro's room and saw him "sleeping". You sat next to him and touched his forehead, it was hot. "Baro.. your sick.." You shook him abit. He turned around to face the wall and ignored you. "Yah. Your sick. You could've told me." You got up and changed to your home clothes, got a bucket filled it with water, got a small towel and went back into Baro's room.
-Baro's thought-
I get sick when I get hurt. But why am I hurt?.. I can't fall inlove with her. She'll just do the same thing like
what Jessica did. *sigh*. I'm going to sleep this off.
-End of thought-

You saw Baro turn around again. This time his head wasn't facing the wall. You placed the bucket by his bed and you sat next to him. This time, Baro was really sleeping. You made him sleep straight and you dipped the towel in the water and placed it on his head. You went to your bathroom to get some medicine and went downstairs to grab a bottle of water. You came back next to Baro and you saw him shivering you put on another blacket on him. "Baro.. If you can hear me.. please don't ignore me.." You sighed and went to your room and got your duck stuffed animal and you blanket. You set your stuff next to Baro's bed and lied down. "I should go make some chicken soup incase he gets up and get's hungry.." You thought. You got up and went to the kitchen and  made some chicken soup.  After making the chicken soup you placed the bowl by his bed and you lied back down and looked through your fone.
*Beep* You got a text from Sandeul.
Sandeul: I'll see you tomorrow :)
You: I can't go.. Baro's sick.. I'll be there friday.. (today is wednesday) I need to take  care of him..
Sandeul:Ah, Okay.. Hope he feels better.. I need to continue making dinner.. Bye :)
You: Okay, bye :)

You yawned and your eyes started to feel heavy. You held onto Baro's hand and fell asleep.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My brother needs to use to comp. I'll upate later :)