Chapter 36

Two As One~

.... UPDATE. WOO.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ThankYou~" You gave the little girl a hug and you all went in the dining area. You all sat down a table and waited for you teacher to come.

"Sandeul Oppa, we should go walking at the lake later.. And spend time together." Tiffany clapped her hands. Sandeul just simply nodded and looked around.

"Hyung, we should go canoeing.. or FISHING!" GongChan told JinYoung. You and Baro were just staring at each other which turned into a staring fight.

You tried not to blink but Baro cheated and blew onto your eyes. "YAH. Cheater!" You playfuly slapped Baro's hand. You both were giggling until Tiffany yelled.

"Yah, if you guys are just going to be loud atleast move onto another table." When Tiffany noticed she was yelling she covered and "politely" bowed. "Sorry.." She sat back down.

You rolled your eyes and both you and Baro moved to a different table. Sandeul was suprised to see Tiffany yell because he knows her as.. the.. sweet and kind girl. EW.

About 5 minutes later the teachers came. "Okay everbody, We have a special mission for you guys!" All of you stood up and sat in a big circle.

"This is a very special mission, and this will require as a health class grade, so please, pay attention." The teacher started.

"You are going to be with your partner now and you will both choose a child. You must treat a child like he/she is your own child. Now, since this trip is 2 days, you must make your child love you with such short time. By the end of the day tomorrow, we will see the childs reaction towards you and your partner."

You smiled at the thought of taking care of a child as your own, but then your smile turned into a frown. You rememberd that Sandeul and Tiffany were partners.

"This should be fun" Baro smiled. "Okay, everyone, please go outside, meet the kids, and choose your child~" The teacher instructed.

****************************************************************************************************

When you all got outside you were happy seeing the kids playing around. GongChan and JinYoung were happy that they got each other cause they were "good" working together. Hahaha.

"Oppa, I like her.. Let's choose her!" Tiffany took Sandeul's hand and took him infront of a little girl.." When Sandeul saw the little girl, he smiled.

"Aw, she's nice.. Hello, My name is Sandeul. What's your name?" Sandeul bent over to the little girl and smiled at her. She looked down and shook her head.

"Sandeul oppa, her name is DaYoung." Tiffany told Sandeul. Sandeul got up and patted the DaYoung's head. "Hello DaYoung, Hope we will get to know each other more and become BESTFRIENDS." Sandeul did a thumbs up which made DaYoung smile.

DaYoung: (Yes she's DaYoung from mblaq's hello baby.. Was just watching it recently"

 

 

 

****************************************************************************************************

On the other hand, you and Baro were searching for a cute-nice-fun-little girl.

"Baro-ah, We should choose a nice wonderful pretty girl" You looked around. You finally spotted a really pretty little girl.

She was sitting down reading to her self. She had nice curly brown hair and a very cute face." Hello, my name is ~~~~~. What's your name?" You smiled at her.

She looked up and smiled back. "Hello, My name is.. L-Lauren.." She stood up and handed you her book. "Read with me" You nodded and took the book.

(Yes.. She is Lauren from mblaq's hello baby, infact.. I'm using all 3 babies xD)

Lauren:

 

 

 

 

Baro sat beside you and Lauren smiled at him. "Hello, My name is Baro." Baro smile at her which made her laugh. "Umma, look a squirrel!" When she called you Umma your face lit up.

"Baro-ah, she's already calling me Umma!" You smiled a big smile. Baro too smile and sat next to Lauren. "Lauren, who am I?"

"Squirrel Appa!" She hugged Baro and kissed his cheek. "Aww.."Baro hugged her back. "I have a feeling we'll get an A+" Baro smiled at you.

****************************************************************************************************

"JinYoung hyun! Look at this little boy! His name is Leo" GongChan was walking over to JinYoung while holding hands with a little boy.

JinYoung smiled and waved at the little boy. "Hello, My name is JinYoung. You must me Leo?" JinYoung squeezed Lep's cheeks. Leo slapped his hand away and stuck out his tounge. "Merong!"

"You little trouble maker!" JinYoung kissed the hand Leo slapped him. "Hahaha, Leo loves GongChan Appa, Right Leo?" GongChan picked up Leo. "Po-po" Leo kissed GongChan on the cheek.

"Now, Go say sorry to JinYoung Appa" GongChan put Leo down. "Sorry JinYoung appa." JinYoung bent down and Leo kissed his cheek.

Leo:

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Watching Mblaq's Hello baby gave me an idea. Hope you liked it :)