Chapter 37

Two As One~

Squirrel Appa! Hahahaha.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Student, after choosing please go to the lake, there is a map in the dining area which will show you the directions to the lake. Tiffany please report to the dining area now, you have a phone call waiting for you." There was an announcment.

Tiffany went in the dining area while you and the others were hanging with the child. "~~~~ noona, Meet Leo" GongChan carried Leo over to you.

"Aw, so cute." You pinched Leo's cheeks which made Leo giggle. "And who's this?" JinYoung bent over to Lauren and patted her head. Lauren smiled and hugged JinYoung's leg.

"Sandeul, who's this?" Baro asked Sandeul who was holding a little girl's hand." This is DaYoung. DaYoung, say Hi to Baro." Sandeul bent over and smiled at DaYoung.

"Hello squirrel! My name is DaYoung!" DaYoung hugged Baro. "Aw, she's cute.." Baro hugged her back. DaYoung let go and held back to Sandeul's hand.

"Oh, Tiffany.. Your back." Sandeul walked up to Tiffany with DaYoung. "Sandeul.. I need to go home, my father wants me to take care of his buisness while he's out of town.. Sorry.. Bye.." She hugged Sandeul and said bye to DaYoung.

Tiffany got her stuff from the cabin. "I can't believe this, my father is so stupid. I can't leave Sandeul with ~~~~ with out my sight. GRR." Tiffany talked to her self.

Once she got out of the cabin a car pulled up and she waved goodbye before going in  the car. You all waved back and headed in the dining area.

"Okay, here are the maps.." JinYoung was handing everyone a map. "Okay, let's go to the lake!" Lauren was on Baro's back, Leo was on GongChan's back and DaYoung was in Sandeul's arms.

You had to help Sandeul carry the map because he didn't have a partner.
When you all reached the lake you all sat down by a camp fire while Sandeul talked to the teacher.

"Susangnim.. I don't have a partner.. Tiffany had to leave for a family emergency.." He explained. "Ah, Let's spp who will be your partner.. Perhaps we can have 3 parents and 2 children..." The teacher thought about it.

The teacher looked at you and down at her clip boarrd..

What is the teacher thinking? o_O
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short update.. D':