Chapter 30

Two As One~

My phone broke D;; I'm going to cry T^T
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke and you saw that you & Baro were hugging each other. You glanced at the clock and it was 3:00 am. You were glad you were in Baro's arms. You hugged him closer and went back to bed.

*Brring Briiing* You were woken up by a sound.(It's 9:00 am now..). Baro suddenly woke up and looked at his phone, but he was gentle. "A call from Tiffany..?" Baro talked to himself. Before he could look at you, you pretend you were still sleeping. He gently got off the bed and went out in the hall way. You tip toed to the door so you can hear the conversation.

*Baro & Tiffany conversation*

Baro: He-Hello?
Tiff: YAH! I'M EXCITED FOR OUR DATE TONIGHT.
Baro: D-Date?
Tiff: YEAH! I'M CHOOSING AN OUTFIT RIGHT NOW ACTUALLY..
Baro: About that.. I can't go.. Um.. Plans just came up today.. and.. yeah..
Tiff: WHAT?! *ahem* What? Baro, You can't cancel our date..
Baro: Um, Yeah.. I have too..
Tiff: Gr.. Oh. Um Okay.. I'll see you at school then sweetie pie.
Baro: Sweetie pie...? Uh yeah..


*End of conversation*

You herd Baro walking towards your room. You quickly got up and jumped on the bed but missed. When Baro walked into the room he already saw you on the floor rubbing your head. "Yah, Were you listening to my phone call?" Baro sat next to you. You looked up, you were actually able to hear Tiffany on the other line because of her loud voice. You gently nodded, but you were so embarassed. You looked away and rubbed your head somemore. Baro turned you around. "Let's see what happened here.." He was checking your head and you were just looking at him. "Baro..." Baro looked at you with a 'yes?' face. "Why did.. Why did you.. cancel your date?" You asked. He smiled. "Cause, I wanted to spend the whole day with you" He gave a you killer smile which made your heart skip a beat. "I'll go make some breakfast.. You go get an ice pack and make your head feel better.." He laughed alittle and headed downstairs.

"Thankyou.. For forgetting that yesterday happened.. But I know.. You will have to bring it up sometime.." You thought. You followed him downstairs and got an ice pack. You placed it on your head and watched Baro cook. Once he finished he set 2 plates of pancakes and you both started digging in.

By the time you finished Baro asked you a question. "Want to go out for a walk.. and talk about.. yesterday..?" You weren't supprised and nodded. "Let's change first.." You both walked upstairs and went in your bathrooms.

Your outfit(except with white shoes not high heels..):

 

Baro's outfit( except he's wearin a black benie):

profile_pop_baro.jpg 

The walk was pretty quiet, you didn't like it. To break the silence you started to talk. "I'm sorry about yesterday.. I guess I over reacted when I saw you being friends with Tiffany..". Baro sighed. "I'm sorry too, I just got.. shocked when you said you were dating Sandeul.. I promise.. I won't do it ever again." He went infront of you and placed his hands on your sholders. You smiled and held onto his hands. "About that.. I.. broke up with Sandeul.." Baro's eyes were in shock. "What? Why..?" He asked. You smiled. "No need to worry about that.. Maybe.. It was just not ment to be.." You felt like you were lieing, but you were partly saying the truth.

When you dated Sandeul, it didn't seem right. You felt like you were just playing with your heart.

-Your thoughts-

Ever since I dated Sandeul, it didn't seem right. I know my wishes finally came when he asked me out. But.. when the time came, it just seemed.. wrong.. I know I kept a promise.. But.. then... there's someone else..
 

-End of thoughts-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

o: Omo.. What can this chapter mean?