Chapter 29

Two As One~

^__^ Enjoy~
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You weren't exactly the type of person that likes/keeps secrets. The past few days you and Sandeul would see each other late at nights while Baro is sleeping. And maybe you would tell Baro you had to go to the library, but really meet up with Sandeul. You couldn't take it anymore. You felt really guilty for lieing to Baro. Baro was very open to you, he would tell you everything.

It was 12 midnight and you snuck out to the park to meet up with Sandeul. When you reached the park, Sandeul smiled at you and hugged you. "I missed you.." He kissed your lips. "Sandeul.. I can't take it anymore.. I need to tell Baro.. about us.." You poutted. Sandeul sighed and hugged you. "If you want to, you can.." You smiled and told Sandeul you should get home now because there was school tomorrow. You guys hugged and kissed. Sandeul dropped you off home and he too went home.

****************************************************************************************************

The next day, you and Baro walked to school. Before you crossed the street you stopped and faced Baro. "Baro.. I need to tell you something.." Baro smiled. "You can tell me anything." You let out a sigh. "Okay, um.. for the past few days.. I've been sneaking out to see Sandeul..". Baro was confused. "Why would you do that?". You looked at him. "Sandeul's my ... b-boyfriend now.." You looked away, afraid to see Baro hurt. But instead, you herd Baro chuckle. "I'm.. I'm happy for you..". He hugged you and you were confused.

-Baro's thoughts-

So.. She's dating Sandeul now?.. Way to go to break my heart. It's not her fault.. *sigh* I'll try hard to look happy to her.. I can't let her know i'm upset..
-End of thought-

You didn't know that along the way Tiffany herd what you were talking about.

-Tiffany's POV-

~~~~ told Baro everything. "Sandeul's.. my..boyfriend.." My jaw dropped. How dare she go out with Sandeul. I thought she had feelings for that Baro guy. Wait, that Baro guy is kinda cute. THATS IT! I'll steal him from her.. and if she gets jelouse.. and want to have Baro.. I'll steal Sandeul.. Hehehehehee. >:)
-End of POV-

Baro was quiet the whole time. You wanted to ask what was wrong, but you knew that wasn't the right thing to ask. You DID know what was wrong. You hurt him. It seemed like Baro was avoiding you the whole time. He would go to the locker as soon as you left. Sandeul wasn't at school either. You secretly looked at your phone and saw a message.

To:~~~~~~
I can't go to school today.. I need to help my dad pack for his big buisness trip coming.. I'll see you later :)
I Love You~
From: Sandeul

You smiled while reading the message. Baro stared at you, but he tried to focus in class. *Briing* It was time for lunch. You got lunch and walked over to the table you & Baro would usually sit in. (With JinYoung & GongChan). At first  Baro was right behind you, but when you turned to sit in the table, Baro just walked straight ahead. "Baro! Over here!" You herd Tiffany. You saw her signalling Baro to come over and she patted to the seat next to her. "What is Baro-hyung doing?" GongChan asked. You shrugged your shoulders. You stared at Baro was smiling at Tiffany. The whole day, in your mind was.. Baro. and. Tiffany. What's. Up. With. That.

When the bell rang and it was time to go home you looked around and looked for Baro. He was nowhere to be found. You sighed and walked home alone. When you reached the gates you herd a samiliar laugh. You turned around and saw Baro hugging Tiffany. "See you tomorrow at 7!" They let go and Tiffany waved at Baro while walking away. "Tomorrow at 7..?" Then you rememeberd, tomorrow was Saturday.

You reached home and you sat on the couch. You felt like you were about to cry. You were so confused on what was going on. Later on, Baro came in. You 2 stared at each other, but you stood up and went in your room. Baro pulled your arm. "Something bothering you..?" He asked you. "Why did you sit with Tiffany..? I mean like.. You know she's mean and heartless.." You pulled your arm away. "Yah, just cause she's mean to you doesn't mean she's mean to everyone else.." You were shoked on what Baro said. A tear went down your cheek and your ran upstairs to your room. You closed it and locked it. "I need to fix this.. I need to break up with Sandeul TT^TT" You thought.

*Messaging*
You: Sandeul.. Everythings going bad..
Sandeul: What do you.. mean?
You: Baro and I got in a fight.. I think it's cause were dating..
Sandeul: I'm sorry..
You: No need to be sorry.. But, I think.. We should.. break up for now.. Till things are fixed.. You know what I mean?
Sandeul: I totally understand ^__^
You: :) Let me go talk to Baro.. Bye~

Sandeul: Hope things go good. Bye~
*End of messaging*

-Sandeul's thoughts-
She broke up with me cause of Baro..? Does she liked him..? *Sigh* She's my bestfriend, I need to understand what she's going through.. I'm hungry, I will go eat some ramen.. ^w^

-End of thought-

Honestly, you didn't want to talk to Baro at the time. Esecially what he said about Tiffany. You changed into pajamas and just went to bed. You didn't notice but while youw ere sleeping, your eyes were tearing up.

-Baro's POV-

I can't believe what I just said.. I need to tell her I'm sorry. But not now.. She already locked herself in her own room, in her own house. I'll give her some space.. If she hates me, I can't hate her back. I'll just move away and explain things to her grandma.

I walked upstairs and stared at her door, I sighed and went in my room.  I changed into pajamas and went to bed.

-End of POV-

That night it started to get all rainy. You were woken up by loud thunder. You hid under your blanket. You were about to cry for help until you herd the door open. It was Baro. He sat next to you and went under the blankets with you. "Baro-" He cut you off. "Shh.." He put his arms around you and you hid in his arms. You both fell asleep like that.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BLEH. Sandeul. Or. Baro. WAIT. THERE'S TIFFANY TRYING TO STEAL BARO. DAFUQ D;;