Chapter 8

Two As One~

Here's pt. 2 ^__^ Enjoy~
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were setting plates on the table. You herd Baro coming down the stairs. "I made spagetti.. Do you like spagetti?" You asked Baro. Baro nodded, sat down and started to eat.You slowly sat down and started to eat. By the time you finished you just sat there staring at Baro waiting for him to finish."Is there something on my face?" He asked.You shook your head. Baro took your plate and brought it to the sink."I'll do the dishes" Baro said turning on the water.You just let him do it since you wanted him to do something. You sat on the clock and watched t.v. Your looked at the couch and it was 3 pm. Your eyes started to feel heavy and you soon fell asleep.

You were woken up by someone throwing a dish towel at your face."Yah! Wake up! It's already 8.. We should get to sleep" Baro told you.You didn't like it when someone wakes you up in a rude way."YOU. YOU REALLY THINK YOUR SOMETHING HUH? WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN?" You yelled at him."I didn't want to be here in the first place! I just had to say yes cause I felt bad for your GrandMa!" Baro pointed at you."You could've just said no! She would've understood! And don't point at me!" You stood up and slapped Baro's hand."Ow! You know. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOUR PARENTS TO TAKE CARE OF YOU?!" Baro yelled. You noticed he was annoyed. When you herd him mension 'parents' you felt like your heart was being stabbed."Well, I'm sorry that my parents died in an accident! I wish I died too! So you wouldn't have to stay here! Leave tomorrow morning if you want!" You tried to keep your tears in, but it didn't work. You ran upstairs wiping away your tears.

Baro didn't know about your parents.. You GrandMa never mensiond. She wanted you to tell him because it was your personal life. He stook there with a blank face."What have I done?" He face-palmed himself. He ran upstairs to your room and saw you hugging a stuffed animal. He walked towards you and sat next to you."~~~~~-ah.. I'm sorry.. Your GrandMa never mensiond about your parents to me.. I'm really sorry" He took the stuff toy away and hugged you tightly. You hugged him back and you were still crying."No one never talked to me about my parents before.. I guess I just took too much.. I need to face it that they have died.." You said wiping your tears. Baro took your hand and wiped your tears for you."I'm sorry for the way I acted.. It's just that.. There's this girl.. I loved her alot.. She was going to be my fiance.. Until.. She said she didn't want me anymore.. and left me.. I shouldn't have taken my anger to you.. I'm sorry.." You hugged Baro and told him it was all fine."I understand.. But right now.. All I wanna do is rest.." You said.. You laid in bed.. hugging the stuff toy again... Baro carefully took your blanket and tucked you in bed."GoodNight ~~~~~" Baro told you.. He wanted to kiss your forehead, but he felt too guilty. "He can actually be nice.." You thought. You then fell asleep.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this Chapter.. ^____^ I won't be updating quick.. School! D: But I will try to update when I have the time :)