Chapter 35

Two As One~

So.. Anyways.. I got tired of the pink D; Sorry for not updating /: I've been busy watching Sesame Player AGAIN. BUT. ON BIG SCREEN O.O ... BIGGER SCREEN.. BIGGER VIEW. LOL. Anyways.. And the Camping trip begins? :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up and found a note next to you. It read:

Good Morning :) I've prepared breakfast downstairs, I needed to get me a sleeping bag realy quick, so go on and eat.<3 -Baro

You checked the time and it was 6am. You got up and got dressed for the camping trip.

( Yiy

(

(Your outfit but with brown leggins)

You went on downstairs and started nomming on the pankcakes that Baro made. "Yumm.. This is really good.." You said with you mouth full. *DingDong*

You walked towards the door and opened it. "I'm back" Baro said holding a sleeping bag and his other hand behind his back.

You smiled and went back to eating the pancakes. "These pancakes are REALLY good Baro!" Your mouth was now stuffed with pancake.

"Really? That's good that you like them." Baro yelled from upstairs. He was getting the bags and place it by the door.

You checked the time and it was already 8am. You washed dishes quickly and marched to the living room. "Let's go camping Baro!" You took your bags and headed out the door.

****************************************************************************************************

When you got to school not alot of people were there, it kinda made your mood go down knowing that not alot of people care about the homeless.

It was just about 7 people.JinYoung, GongChan, you, Baro, Tiffany, Jinna, and Sandeul. You weren't suprised to see Sandeul hanging out with Tiffany and Jinna.

"Students, come over here.." The teachers announced. The bus driver was already loading your stuff in the bus."Okay, students. You are aloud to choose any one as your partner, just as long as nothing goes bad. Okay?"

Every cheered, You and Sandeul glanced at each other. "Sandeul Oppa. Be my partner?" Tiffany asked him and did some aegyo which pissed you off. "Yah, then who's my partner?" Jinna whinned.

Jinna turned to face GongChan, "You wanna be partners?" GongChan looked terrified and hid behind JinYoung. "Sorry, My hyung is my partner already.." Jinna puffed and walked away.

"Baro-ah. Let's be partners okay?" You asked Baro. He smiled at you and nodded. You looked around and saw that everyone was partnered up.

JinYoung and GongChan. You and Baro. And Sandeul.. And Tiffany. You clenched your fist. "WHAT?!" You herd Jinna yell which made your mind get off Sandeul & Tiffany.

Turns out Jinna had no partner and refused to bunk with a teacher. She called her father to pick her up because she didn't wanna go on the trip anymore.

"Since there's only 6 of you.. You 6 will be in the same cabin.." The teacher said with out looking up her clip board. "Okay, let's go.." The bus driver went in the bus and you all went in.

Seating arrangments.. (I noticed I do this alot xD)

JinYoung GongChan              Baro You

Sandeul Tiffany                    Empty

Teacher Teacher

You took a quick look at Sandeul and he was already asleep. Tiffany looked annoyed because Sandeul wasn't awake. You too fell asleep so you tried to sleep with out leaning on Baro.

The bus drove on and you tried to lean on the window the whole time. But everytime the bus would turn right, you would lean on Baro.

After acouple of turns you felt Baro's hands move your head onto his shoulder. "If you were sleepy, you could've just said so.." Baro told you.

"Sorry.." You yawned. You fell alseep while leaning on him. "Aw, Noona looks so cute with Baro hyung!" GongChan was fan-boying *(LOL)*. JinYoung took out his fone and secretly took a picture.

Sandeul might have herd it because he suddenly woke up from his nap. When he woke up Tiffany was leaning on him. He looked at you and Baro. You were leaning on his sholder and his head was leaning on yours.

Sandeul was jelouse and he pushed Tiffany away. "Sorry, I'm going to sit over there.. I can't sleep right.." Sandeul said as he was pointing to empty seat.

Tiffany nodded and went back to sleep, but she was really mad that Sandeul wouldn't sit next to her. Sandeul quickly made his way to the empty seat and made sure to bump your chair by "accident".

You were waken up when he hit your seat. "YAH. I'm trying to sleeping here.." You looked behind you. "Oh, I'm sorry.. Didn't know I hit you." Sandeul high fived himself as he sat down when he saw you lean on the window and not on Baro.

The whole ride Sanduel was not asleep and was staring at you the whole time..

****************************************************************************************************
When you reached the Caming area you were wide awake. "Baro Oppa.. I'm excited now~" You looked out the window and saw alot of little kids playing.

"She calls him oppa now?" Sandeul thought to himself. Everyone got off the bus and got there stuff. You took your bag and smelled the air. "Brings back memories.." You sighed.

"Okay kids, Bring your bags to your cabin and set your bags." The teacher yelled thru her bullhorn. There really was no use of the bull horn since there was only 6 of you.

You walked to the cabin and your jaw dropped as soon as JinYoung opened the door. There was 2 bunk beds and 1 full bed. You all stared at each other.

"Who's sleeping on the full bed?" You all asked at once. "I don't know about you guys, but I call top bunk.." Baro said as he was putting his bag on the top bunk.

You followed him and placed your bag on the bottom bunk. "I'm sleeping here.." Sandeul saw you and he wanted a good view of you.. *(stalker much? XD)* He placed his stuff on the other bottom bunk.

 

This is how to beds are settled btw..

-----   Full ---------    Baro (top)

------- Bed ---------     You(Bottom)
----------------------     -----------------
                                   Other bunk
                                      Sandeul bottom.
                                     Tiffany top.

(Bad description.. D:)

So it ended up with JinYoung and GongChan on the full bed.

Once you all prepared your beds you all headed out and went to the dinning area. It took you all awhile to find it.. But you guys found it because of you~ Hahaha

You asked alittle girl where the dinning area was and she smiled and happily took you guys to the dinning area <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will update MORE AND MORE AND MORE. LOL. I need to finish this story.. I already have an idea for the next story..

I dunno how to make a poll, so please comment~!

Next story will be either about..
JinYoung Baro GongChan CNU or Sandeul.
Please pick 2 main characters~
Kamsamida<3