Chapter 1

Two As One~

I'm not going to be naming my chapters, or else I'd be making you know what's going to happen in the story :P
Okay, Here I gooo~<3 ( I don't like adding random korean words.. unless.. it's.. needed.. or I'm tempted to xD)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The sun shined in to your room. You were woken up by birds chirping. You got out of your bed, fixed it, and went downstairs to the kitchen. "Good Morning Umma. Good Morning Appa!" You said as you passed by a picture of your parents. You leaned in and kissed the picture and smiled. You got out a bowl and put cereal in it. *Briing* You heard your homephone. You rushed towards it and picked up the fone.

 

"Good Morning ~~~~~!" The voice screamed in your ear. You took out the fone from your ear knowing who it was. Sandeul. Your bestfriend. "Yah! Don't yell in my ear. Your going to make me deaf." You screamed back. "Hehehe, Sorry ~~~~~! I missed you.. Anyways, I was planning, maybe.. We (Sandeul,JinYoung, GongChan& CNU) can visit you.. It's been.. 3 months?" He told you gently. You thought about it, and you DID miss them too. "Sure, I missed you guys too!" You told him in a happy -cheery- like voice. "Great! We'll be there tomorrow at 2pm" He sounded exicted, and so were you. You were finally able to see your bestfriend again. *Beep Beep* You herd the beep and noticed that someone was calling your cell phone. You told Sandeul you had to take another fone call and hung up. You picked up your cell fone and noticed it was your grandmother calling you. You smiled and answerd.

"Good Morning GrandMa" You said happly. " Oh Good Morning to you too ~~~~~" She said."GrandMa, what made you call?" You asked."Well, ~~~~ I've been thinking.. And I don't think it's safe for you to be living alone" She told you in a worried tone. You were confused."Oh, GrandMa. You don't need to worry about me" You tried to make her worried tone go away, and it sure did work."I know. I know. But just to be sure. One of my friends has a grandson about your age. He is a very nice young boy and I've met him once. I asked him to live with you-" You cut her off. "GrandMa.. Sorry to cut you off, But living with a boy?!" You herd your GrandMa laugh on the other line."It's okay honey. He is very sweet. He won't do anything bad. He actually said that he agrees to stay with you to watch out for you". You weren't sure about this.. But you couldn't bring your GrandMa down."When is he coming?" You asked. Your GrandMa was happy to hear you agree."In 3 days, Well, GrandMa has to go rest now, It's night time here in Paris. GoodNight my sweety pie". Before you could ask another thing.. She hung up.

You were in deep thought. A boy. Living with you. And is coming in 3 days. "I need yo straighten the house up a bit" It took you the whoooolle~ day. You finished around 10pm and said your Good Nights to your parents portraits. You went to bed and fell asleep~<3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If anyone is confused.. You are living in Seoul, Korea. And your GrandMa lives in Paris. But Sandeul and his brother's live in Seoul too, but far from where you lived.~