Chapter 2

Two As One~

I decided to make a second chapter because I really enjoyed making the first chapter xD. Well, Here's the second chapter~! Enjoy<3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were woken up by a car door shut and a bunch of voices. You opened your eyes, kind of annoyed because you were woken up, you looked at your clock and saw that it was 2:10pm. Your eyes grew bigger, you looked out the window and saw Sandeul and others heading towards the door. You quickly fixed your bed, brushed your teeth, and put your hair in a bun. By the time you finished you herd the doorbell. You ran down the stairs and took a deep breath before opening it. "Finally. The time has come ^___^" You thought. You opened the door and the first thing you got was a tight hug from Sanduel. You almost fell backwards but he kept your balance.He hugged you for awhile now and the others were just staring."Sandeul-ah... You.. You can let go now.." You told him. He blushed and let go of the hug. He walked over to the couch and sat down. You welcomed the others in by bowing and giving hugs."~~~~~ noona! I missed you so much, I stopped by a gift shop to buy you something!" He said while looking through his bag."Yeah, It took him an hour until I told him you like ducks. Just like me" Sandeul said and gave you a warm smile."Channie~ You didn't have to.."You told him. He opend your arms and made you hug a duck plushie. It was cute, you had to admit."It's yours. I'm not accepting it back. It's from all of us!" GongChan smiles." Aw, ThankYouu" You gave them all a hug.*Grummmblleee* You heard a stomach grumble and stared at Sandeul."Hungry?"You asked. Sandeul nodded. You guys spent the whole day making different kinds of foods. CupCakes. Cookies. Mostly sweets.It was around 8pm when you guys finished. Sandeul sees you lying on the couch, sleeping, with flour on your face.

 

-Sandeul's POV-
I see ~~~~ sleeping on the couch. "Cute" I thought. I smiled and walked towards her. I felt someone pat my back, I looked back and saw JinYoung."Carry her upstairs.. We'll go bring your stuff to the room we'll be sleeping in." JinYoung took my bag and handed me a towel to wipe ~~~~'s face. I smiled and carefully wiped ~~~~~'s face so I won't wake her up. I then carried her to her room and tucked her in bed. I smiled at how cute she looked, I kissed her forehead and left the room.

-End of POV-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? Good? Bad? I could use some suggestions <3 ThankYou for reading!