Chapter 34

Two As One~

Sorry for not updating D; Here's an update..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*DINGDONG*

Your eyes shot open and Baro imideatly went off you. "Sorry about that.." He rubbed his neck.

You looked away and blushed. Then you herd the doorbell again. You ran downstairs with Baro following you.

When you opened the door, you coudn't believe who you saw.

"Grandma!!" You shot out the door and hugged your Grandma super tight. You took her hand and took her in the house.

"Oh, hello Grandma Chua.I'll go in the kitchen and make some juice." Baro shook her hand and gave her a heart warming smile.

She nodded and she patted beside her. "Sit here, I need to talk about things with you". You got up and sat next to her as told.

"Grandma, before we start talking, I need to ask, what brings you here?.. " You asked her. She smiled, "That's what I wanted to talk about."

"Ahh.. I see.." You nodded. She took your hand and held onto it. "So I herd about that camping thing of yours, I want you to be careful, I'm here to make sure you have everything you need, then I have a flight tonight to head back to Paris."

"Grandma.. Can't you atleast stay for one night?" You poutted. She shook her head, "I can't sweetie. I have to take care of buisness back at Paris.

"So, how are things with Baro?" She gave you a wink. You turned red when you rememberd what happened before she came.

You looked away and went to your Grandma's ear. "We.. kissed.. twice.." You were afraid on what she was going to say, but instead you herd her laugh.

"Are you guys dating now?" She asked you. You shook your head. "It's complicated.." You said. You were hoping she would skip to a different topic.

"And.. Here. are.. the drinks.." Baro came out of the kitchen holding a tray of juice and sandwhiches. Your Grandma smiled at Baro and back at you.

You were embarassed,  you shouldn't have told her. You face palmed your self and quickly ate a sandwhich. Baro stopped you from eating.

"Slow down, you'll choke." He gave you a smile. You could see your GrandMa *fan girling* about the scene happening from the corner of your eye. (LOL)

***************************************************************************************************

After eating, your GrandMa stood up. "Well, Grandma has to leave now.. " She smiled and headed on to hug you. "But.. It's not night time yet.." You whined.

"I need to leave you and Baro alone.." She whispered in your ear. "Grandma.." You playfully hit her shoulder. Baro was putting away the plates and cups.

"Here's 50,000,000 won if you need anything." She handed you a thick envelope. "But GrandMa, how'd you get this much?" You asked.

"Buisness. Our buisness is doing great in Paris" She smiled at you. You walked her out the door and a limo came up the drive way.

"Bye dear. Take care okay?" She kissed your cheek and went in the limo. Baro came out and waved goodbye. Once the limo was driving away, Baro put his arm around you.

You didn't mind and you both went in the house. "Shall we get packing?" You asked him. He nodded and you both went in your rooms.

****************************************************************************************************

After packing it was already 9:00. You got dressed in your pajamas and when you got out of the bathroom you saw Baro preparing his bed by yours.

"Um, Baro.. Your sleeping here?" You asked. He nodded and smiled. "Yes, I checked the weather, and it's suppose to thunder tonight..". You smiled and went up to him and hug him.

"Thankyou.." You told him. You went in your beds and you fell asleep.

****************************************************************************************************

You were woken up from your sleep when you herd a loud thunder. "Baro.. Baro.." You hid under your blankets. Baro sat next to you and you got out from under the blankets.

"It's okay.. It's okay.. We should get sleeping now.. Shh.." He sounded like he was half asleep, but he was calming you down. You went in his arms and you both fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyy guiiiseee :B

I'm making a oneshot/twoshot on GongChan^__^

I'm still waiting to get my poster, so I can start writing the story, so for now.. I will try to update in Two As One as much as a can.

Here's the story for GongChan, you can read the description to see what it's about :)

 

NeverForget..