Chapter 23

Two As One~

Sorry for the late update D; Here it is~ Enjoy<3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Tiffany's POV-

Did Sandeul jsut push me for that ugly girl?! I started to kick the floor and everyone stared at me like I was crazy. "MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS OR I'LL GET MY DADDY TO GET YOU ALL EXPELLED!" I kicked the floor one more time and headed to my locker. I'll show ~~~~ who she's messing with.
-End of POV-

When lunch came you and Baro got your food and just stood there looking for a seat *away from Sandeul*. "~~~~ noona!" You herd someone call your name., you turned around and saw that it was GongChan. "Noona, let me hold these for you. Sit by us!" He was about to take your tray but you stepped back. "Um, I'm fine.. I'll just sit somewhere else with Baro.." You looked at Baro who was already starting to eat his fries. "Noona, look around you.. does it look like there's any seats left? Come on." He took your tray and you just followed him to his table. When you reached the table you tried not to make any eye contact with Sandeul.

Seating arrangements!
Sandeul JinYoung

GongChan Baro You

You ate your sandwhich and noticed that Sandeul kept staring at you. "Excuse me.. I need to use the wash room.." You stood up and left. "I need to go get something from my locker..." Sandeul as well excused himself. He ran out the door and saw you turn the corner. He ran towards you and hugged your from behind. "What are you doing?.. Let go of me.." You tried shaking him off but his hug was tight. "You promised you wouldn't avoid me.." He hugged you even tighter. "Well, sometimes.. promises can be broken.. Now leave me alone." A tear went down your cheek and you quickly wiped it away. "~~~~ You know.. Telling me to leave you.. is like telling me not to breath anymore.. It hurts.." Sandeul turned you around and kissed your lips. At first you tried to get away, but then.. You kissed him back. Sandeul pulled away. "~~~~ Don't ever tell me to leave you.. Okay?" He hugged you again. You nodded. "Let's go back to lunch.. shall we?" He took his arm out and you clung to him. You were kind of happy that everythings alright with Sandeul. But you were still upset that you don't know his relationship with Tiffany.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed :)