Chapter 25

Two As One~

Update~! Enjoy<3 *WARNING. KISSING PART.*
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Baro's POV-

I woke up, I felt much better. I opended my eyes and noticed that ~~~~ was sleeping holding onto my hand. I removed the towel on my head and placed it in the bucket. I smiled at her and took my hand off gently. I pulled the blanket on to her more and kissed her forehead. "I don't know why, but even tho you kinda did what Jessica did to me.. I still l-l-like.. you.." I thought. "Baro?.." She woke up and rubbed her eyes. "Yes?" I sat next to her. She smiled and took a bowl from the table next to my bed. "Here. Eat this." She gave me a heart warming smile as she handed me the bowl. "I'm not hungry.." I pouted. She took the spoon and told me to say 'ah'. I did as told and she fed me. "If I have to feed you for you to eat.. I will." She smiled again and gave me another spoon full of chicken soup.
-End of POV-

Once there was no more chicken soup left it was getting late already. "~~~~.. Can you.. sleep in my room tonight?" Baro asked you. You nodded and you both got up to tooth brush. "So are you feeling better to go to school tomorrow?" You asked him. He shook his head. "I still kinda have a head ache. You can go.. I'll stay home.." He continued brushing his teeth. You rinsed your mouth. "No, It's fine. I'll stay home and take care of you." You told him. He then rinsed and wiped his mouth. "If you want to.. Okay" He smiled at you. He took the towel and wiped your lips. He stopped and stared at you lips. You stared at him. He started to lean in closer. You didn't know what you were doing and you as well leaned in closer. The next thing you knew, your lips touched his. Baro wrapped his arms around you waist. You put your arms on his neck. *CLIFF HANGER.*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehehe. Clifft Hanger again! :D