Chapter 21

Two As One~

Sorry for late update D; Here's an update tho~! Enjoy<3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you guys finished eating noddles, Sandeul looked at the clock, it was already 9 pm. "Ah, I should get going now.. school tomorrow remember?" Sandeul stood up. You nodded and got up. Baro took the dishes to the kitchen. Sandeul gave Baro a 'bro-hug' and you walked him to his car. "~~~~ if Tiffany does anything to you.. Tell me right awak okay?" He gave you a smile and hugged you. "I will" Sandeul lets go of the hug but his hands are on your waist and he starts to lean in closer. You didn't know what to do. You shut your eyes closed and you felt Sandeul pat your head. "Hehehe, Oh you." He kissed your fore head and went in his car. He waved at you and the car left. You smiled to your self and headed in the house. You found Baro sleeping on the couch. You walked sat next to him and poked him. "Baro.. Wake up.." He mummbled something. "What?" You poked him again. "I.. love.." He stopped. "Baro.. Wake up.." You poked him and when you tried to poke him again, he grabbed your hand and hugged you. "Let's stay like this for a few minutes.." You slowly nodded. You both stayed in that position until you herd you cell-phone ring (Ring tone >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EaDHOEhg18 ) You shot your head up and carefully got up without making Baro wake up. You noticed it was Sandeul calling you. You walked to the kitchen and answered the call.

You: Hello?
Sandeul: ~~~~-ah.. I miss you already..
You: *giggles* Sandeul.. You'll see me tomorrow :)
Sandeul: Promise me not to avoid me tomorrow.. Okay?
You: Yes~ Okay.. I need to go sleep now.. Bye Oppa~
Sandeul: *happy sigh* Alright. Good Night. I.. I love you..
You:*Heart skips a beat* I..love you too..
(You hang up)

It's been ... 7 years since Sandeul told me those words.. 'I love you'.
*Flash back*

You were 7 years old.Sandeul was at your house for vacation. That time.. Your parents were still alive.
"Omma! Is it true that you married your bestfriend?" You asked your Omma. She nodded. "Yes, Your father was my bestfriend.. Like how you and Sandeul are.. Then.. Later on.. We got married" You Omma explained to you and Sandeul. Sandeul put his arm around you. "Gomo (aunt) I will marry my bestfriend too!" Sandeul smiled. Your Omma giggled. "Well then, Sandeul. Take care of your bestfriend, alright?" She patted both of your heads and left the room. "Sandeul-ah. Marry each other? Your funny." You squeezed his cheeks. He took your hand. "~~~~ Promise me.. We will marry each other.. Just like your parents?" You laughed alittle. But you knew he was seriouse. You nodded and he gave you a hug. "~~~~-ah.. I love you.." He hugged you tighter. "I love you too Sandeul." Even tho you 2 were young. Your friendship was strong.
*End of FlashBack*
You walked back to the living room and Baro was not on the couch. You walked upstairs and found him on his bed. You sat next to him and smiled. "He's cute when he sleeps.." You thought. As you were about to leave the room you herd Baro sleep talk. "I love her..I really do.." You tilted your head in confusion. "Ah, this boy must miss Jessica.." You laughed alittle and left the room. You stopped at the portrait of your parents "Omma. I don't know if I can keep my promise to Sandeul.. There's another boy in my life.. that.. I possibly like.. But Omma, my promise to Sandeul will stay in my heart." You whisperd. You kissed the picture and changed into your pajamas. "Hope tomorrow.. will be a wonderful day." You went to closed your eyes and went to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry again for not updating! D; I will try to update more so I can finish this story and make another one? :) But don't worry. I won't rush this story.. I was thinking of making this story.. 50 chapters long.. Hehehe.