Chapter 32

Two As One~

Update! Woah~ Enjoy ^__^
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany started talking. OHGODWHY.

"Oppa, your awake~!" Tiffany happily sat next to Sandeul. Sandeul smiled at her while you were getting pissed at how she was acting. "Oppa~ She was about to hit me.. But luckily Baro came and stopped her~!" She acted like she was scared, you were REALLY pissed now. Sandeul looked at you and back at Tiffany. "Why would she hit you..?" He asked. "Because I'm here~!" She pointed at herself with her thumbs. "YAH. THAT'S NOT WHAT HAPPENED YOU NEED TO STOP LIEING.. YOU.. YOU-." You yelled at Tiffany, but she cut you off. "Oppa.. Tell her to stop yelling.." Tiffany went into Sandeul's arms and Sandeul was actually comforting her. Then Sandeul saw Baro. "~~~~ I think you should just leave.." You were shocked on what you herd. "... Fine. Bye.. BESTFRIEND." You left the room with Baro following you.

"Oh, Ms. ~~~~ that woman who came before you.. she gave me money to let her in, and if you come, I won't let you in, but I didn't listen to her" The maid explained everything. You smiled at her and bowed. "Oh thankyou, please tell your *master* to not bother talking to me tomorrow.. Bye~" You waved at her and left with Baro.

"Gah, I can't believe he took her side!! I thought I was his bestfriend." You kicked a rock. "I could've punched him.." Baro clenched his fist but you reached for his hand. You and Baro were walking home because taxi's don't go around this late. *Boom Shakalaka* There was a loud thunder and your heart just went ------- You were about to die. "Baro.. I'm scared.." You squeezed Baro's hands. Baro put his arm around you and you felt rain on your forehead. It started to pour that night, but you and Baro had to walk home.

-Sandeul's POV-

"Bye Tiffany!" I waved at her as she drove away. I herd thunder and it started to rain. "Oh.. I wonder if ~~~~ reached home.. I know her fear of thunder.." I thought. "Wait. What am I thinking.. She's dating Baro now.. I can't believe she did that.." I shook my head and headed in the house. "Thank god Tiffany told me.." I was about to head upstairs until I herd another thunder. "Maybe I should.. Nevermind.." I went upstairs and tried to fall asleep. But I couldn't. I wonder if ~~~~ is upset that I took Tiffany's side.. I mean like.. I didn't really know what happened.. *sigh*

-End of POV-

-Tiffany's POV-

Hahaha, I can't believe Sandeul took my side, I think it's cause I told him ~~~~ broke up with him to date Baro. *flips my hair* I'm too fabulous. Hahaha

-End of POV-

You and Baro finally reached home. He gave you a piggy back ride along the way and both of you were soking wet. He set you on your bed because you fell asleep. He didn't want you to get sick, so he started to un-button your shirt. But after 2 buttons, he stopped. You put your hand on his hand. "Oh, sorry.. I didn't want you to get sick.." Baro explained to you. "Thankyou.. But I'll change.. My... self.." You fell back asleep. Baro took your clothes off as best as he could with his eyes closed. Turns out he accidentally gave you on of his shirts. It was fine because it looked more of like a dress. He tucked you in bed and he was changed already. As soon as he was about to leave you started to mumble. "Baro.. Don't.. leave.. me.." Baro smiled and sat next to you. He was your hair and him too fell asleep next to you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TIFFANY IS SUCH A... A.. GIRL DOG. D;