Chapter 20

Two As One~

Update! :) Enjoy!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baro took a deep breath. (Here's their conversation.. It'll be easier this way)

Baro: "You know Tiffany?"
Sandeul: *Nodds* "Yes, she happens to be the queenka.. She introduced me as the new #Kingka#"
Baro: "Do you know what she did to ~~~~ yesterday?"
Sandeul: "What? What did she do?"
Baro: .... "Well... She threw water on ~~~~ yesterday during gym.."
Sandeul: "Why would sweet Tiffany do that?"
Baro: *Stands up and slams table* "Sweet?! Did you know because of her.. ~~~~ is crying right now? That so called "sweet" girl wants ~~~~ to avoid you!"
Sandeul: *Backs up* "What? But.. Why would she want ~~~~, my bestfriend, to avoid me?"
Baro: "She thinks that since your the kingka and she's the queenka. You 2 should be together?"
Sandeul: *face palms* "Aigoo, I need to go see ~~~~ may I go see her?"
Baro: *Nodds*

Baro and Sandeul get in Sandeul's car. It was pretty quiet. When they got to your house Baro opened the door and Sandeul followed behind him. "Sit on the couch.." Baro whispers to Sandeul. Sandeul does as told and sits on the couch. Baro walks upstairs and knocks on your door. "Come *yawn* in.." You said. Baro walked in and saw you changed into Duck pajamas.

 

"How cute" Baro thought. He sat next to you and patted your head. "~~~~ Someone's here to see you.."
"Who?..." You put your head up. "Come.. " Baro took your hand and in the other hand. You held onto the plushie Sandeul got you.

 

 pudto_I%252527m%25252017_20120419_205949 


You walked downstairs and saw Sandeul sitting on the couch. He smiled and waved at you. You hid behind Baro. "This can cause trouble.. Why did you bring him here?..." You poutted. Baro squeezed your cheek and pushed you towards Sandeul. "Well, I forgot to buy Pho'.. I'll make some noodles.." Baro left the living room and went in the kitchen. Sandeul got up and gave you hug, you kind of flinched but you just let him hug you. He puts his hands on your shoulders "Baro told me why you've been avoiding me at school..." You looked at him in the eyes. "Well,...San-Sandeul.. She could get me expelled.." You looked down and your eyes started to get watery. Sandeul tilted your head up by your chin. He wiped your tears and kissed your forehead. "Don't worry. I'll fix this.." You smiled and hugged Sandeul. *CLANK* You both ran into the kitchen to see Baro holding on the a pot and another pot on the floor. You face palmed your self and picked up the pot. You guys made noodles~!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all I can update for tonight! I need to go to sleep now! :) Tomorrow.. is.. friday! I will update.. ALOT. :D ... Depends if my laptop loves me.. and.. Let's me update!^___^

 

AAAAAvuqOMQAAAAAAPx2Cw.jpg?v=12098671790 

^^ The necklace that.. GongChan won for you! :D'

6262811.jpg 

^Imagine that as a necklace.. The Necklace sandeul got you. He has the other half :)

duck_backpack.jpg 
^ The backpack JinYoung got for you!

 
^ The leg warmers CNU got for you! :D

 

So.. I decided to post pictures on what the things they got you look like ^___^