Chapter 39

Two As One~

Camp was ending now. You were all packing up to go home.

 

"Class, you all did a good job, and you all are passing" The teacher announced. You all said good bye to DaYoung, Lauren, and Leo.

"Bye Squirrel Appa, Bye Umma!" Lauren hugged you both. "Bye Lauren" You squeezed her cheek.You all went in the bus and went back home.

****************************************************************************************************

"Camp was good, but I'm tired.." You mummbled and fell asleep in your bed. You had a dream about the future. Then, you woke up. "Oh yeah, starting tomorrow.. 1 week with Sandeul then 1 week with Baro.." You sighed.

You went back to sleep. It was friday night and the weather was nice and cool.

****************************************************************************************************

The next morning you woke up with Sandeul smiling at you. "HOW'D YOU GET HERE?!" You jumped. Sandeul chuckled. "Baro told me to come, I guess I'm first week then." He smiled. "Go get ready, I have plans" You nodded and got up from your bed and went in the bathroom.

*Hm, What should I wear?" You were standing there, staring at your bathroom closet. You looked around and your eyes landed on the perfect one to wear.

 

 

It was sorta chilly outside and it was sunny, so this was pretty good to wear. You got out of the bathroom and went downstairs. "Let's go?" Sandeul stuck out his arm. You slung onto his arm then you rememberd something. "Where did Baro go?" You asked.

"He went to go visit his grandma for the week end, Did he not tell you?" Sandeul and you were heading out the door. "Ani.. Well, I hope he calls. I'll start to worry." You poutted. *She worries about him..* Sandeul thought, He shook his head and focused on making this week your greatest week. "Lets go~" You and Sandeul walked downtown.

The truth was Baro wasn't with his Grandma. He was at a hotel making plans for both of you. He got a lot of books and looked for places you haev never been to and will enjoy. *I don't wanna loose her..* Baro thought.

 

The entire week was fun for you. Sandeul took you to places that were fun. On the first day, he took you to a duck farm. You got to carry ducklings and feed them. The second day, he took you to a carnival, you both went on all rides, it was crazy. The third day, Sandeul took you to sea world, you got to see whales and ride water rides. The fourth day, you went canoeing, it was fun, But you almost fell into the water because of Sandeul. Hahaha. The fifth day, you went to china town and ate at Shabu Shabu. Sandeul ate a lot. A LOT. Haha, That silly duck. The sixth day, Sandeul took you fishing, it was fun, you caught a big fish but let it back in the water. And the last day, Sandeul took you star watching.

"Oppa, it was really fun with you~" You were talking to Sandeul on the phone when you herd to doorbell rang. "Oh, Oppa. There's someone at the door. I'll get it."

You ran downstairs and opened the door. "BARO!" You jumped into Baro's arms. "I missed you!" He spun you around. *She misses me* Baro smiled. "I have A LOT to tell you. "You let go of the hug and you dragged him inside. You told him about the week you spent with Sandeul. *I'm glad you had fun, but I'm going to make this week your best week* Baro thought.

 

"~~~~~~, Get ready now, I wanna take you somewhere" Baro told you, You nodded and went in your bathroom. You already planned what you were going to wear.

 

 

 

"You look alittle too comftrable" Baro winked. "It's because I'm comtrable around you.. Oppa" You smiled, which made Baro get all tingly. Haha. "Let's go~" This was the beginning of your adventure with Baro.

 

On the first day, he took you ice skating. It was really fun even tho you didn't know how to. Baro was dragging you along and it was fun. The second day, Baro took you zip lining. "But Baro.. I'm afraid of heights.. You shut your eyes not wanting to look down." You felt Baro wrap his arm aorund you."It's okay, I'm right here.." You started to cool down and you the person working gave you both alittle push. Then. ZAM. You were in the air.

 

The thrid day, Baro took you to an ice cream store. "You'll love it here, I used to come here when I was a kid, Now.. I come whenever I'm free." You and Baro walked into a small ice cream shop.

"Oh, Baro~ Your here! It's been awhile since I saw you. Welcome!" The ajusshi behind the counter got up. Baro bowed at him and you did the same. The man spotted you. "Is she the special girl you said you would bring here oneday? Jessica?" You blushed when you herd 'special girl' but your heart sank when the ajushhi mesiond Jessica. "Ani, This girl is more Special" Baro put his arm around you. "Ah~ Let me bring you your usual!" The man went behind the counter and started making the special. *I'm special to Baro?" You smiled at the thought.

 

The fourth day, you and Baro went to a piano store. Baro led you to a piano. "Can you play?" Baro asked. You stared at the keys. "It's been awhile.. I'll try to remember.." You sat down and placed your hands on the keys. You took a deep breath and started playing.

ClickMe~ 

 

After you played Baro clapped. "You were.. Amazing" He smiled. "Can you play?" You asked Baro. He knew you would ask him that, and he was prepared. He spent the whole week learning a song. He nodded and sat down. He stared playing and it reminded you of the first time you both met and your times together.

 

Love~Love~ 

 

When he ended playing he stood up and you hugged him from behind. "Thankyou.. For always being there for me.." You started to tear up. Baro turned around and whiped you tears. "Don't cry.." He kissed your eyes and hugged you.

 

The fifth day, Baro took you to the mall. You both got matching shirts.

 

The sixth day, Baro took you to a jewerly store and bought you a matching necklace.

 

On the back, it says. "You wre the missing piecem I've been looking for." You hugged your necklace. *Baro.. I love..* You got cut on you thought.

 

On the seventh day, Baro took you star watching. "Baro. Sandeul took me here before.." You told him. "He did? But did he.. Do this?" He led you to a balcony and told you to look up at the stars. He pointed at the star. "I adopted a star. I named her.. Ba-~~~ (~~~= First letters of your name. If it doesnt sound good.. You can name it whatever xD) You looked at the star and noticed it was shape of a heart.

 

(The picture is called 'heart-shaped cluster' but honestly.. I CAN'T FIND THE HEART ;A;)

 

You looked at Baro and Baro looked at you. Your faces were getting closer and closer. Before you knew it, His lips touched yours. You let go and Baor hugged you. "I.. I love you.." You huged him back.

 

The next day, You called Sandeul and told him to go to the park. You left a note on the table which read: Meet me at the ice cream shop you went to when you were little. @12

 

You wore the matching shirt you had with Baro.

 

When you got to the park you saw Sandeul on the swing, you sat on the swing next to him. "Sandeul.. I've.. Made my decision.." You started. "You choose him.. Am I right?" Sandeul looked up and smiled. But really.. Deep down he was hurt. "How.. How did you know?" You asked. "Because, There's a saying.. If you fall inlove with 2 people, you would choose the second one, because you wouldn't have fallen for the second one if you love the first one. I knew my ~~~~ would be smart enought to know that." He smiled. You smiled back at him as best as you can, you knew he was hurt. "Oppa. Just remember.. I will always be your bestfriend" You smiled and gave him a hug. "Ofcourse, I need to go to a funeral. I'll see you at school?" You tilted your head. "Funeral?". Sandeul sighed. "Tiffany.. Died.. She got in a car accident.. Well, she deserved it, for all the bad things she did.." You were schoked. "Okay, Bye Oppa.." Sandeul walked away and you headed on your way to the ice cream shop.

 

You saw Baro sitting down. "Baro... Tiffany.. Died.." Baro was shocked and he huged you."Oh.. Is that why you brought me here?" Baro asked you in a worried tone. He was confused because he thought you didn't like Tiffany. You shook your head and whiped your little tears. "Ani.. I came here to tell you.. That, I've made my decision.." Baro sighed, "Sandeul? You chose him.. Didn't you.." You hit his shoulder. "Yah, what was that for..." He rubbed his shoulder. You quickly kissed him on the lips." I choose you.. Pabo." Baro smiled and gave you a hug.. "I love you.." "I love you too"

 

It's been 1 year since you and Baro were together. You and Sandeul remained BestFriends and JinYoung, GongChan, Cnu, Baro, and Sandeul got together as a group and became a rookie called "B1A4". Even tho Baro's been busy, he still made sure he had time for you <3

"We were.. Two as One~"

 

*~The End~*

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I was thinking.. Maybe I should make a seqeul.. A BETTER SEQUEL. LOL. Like.. A non-less-boring story :]

Please look forward to my new story~

 

ThankYou for reading "Two as One~" And thankyou to B1A4BANA/SanDuckie for the quote.
"If you fall inlove with 2 people, choose the 2nd one, because if you love the 1st, you wouldn't have fallen for the 2nd"