Chapter 13

Two As One~

I think this will be the last update for the night :) Enjoy Chapter 13~!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You felt someone hugging you.. You thougt it was one of your parents, you were obviously dar dreaming, but you didn't know it."Appa, Omma, I missed you guys.." Your tears started to come out. The person you were hugging started to wipe your tears."~~~~~.. I think your dreaming... Wake up.." The person hugged you tighter. When you herd the voice, you opened your eyes and saw Baro. "Omo! Baro.. sorry.. I thought you were on of my parents.. I'm sorry.." You turned red and you let go of the hug."It's okay." Baro smiled."Why are you sleeping here anyways?.." You asked."I think I fell asleep.. I was watching you sleep.. I guess I drifted to sleep too.." Baro explained. You nodded and rememberd something. Today is the last day of SpringBreak and you had to go back to school tomorrow.

"Baro, I have school tomorrow.. Are you planning to enroll or something?" You asked. Baro shook his head."Your GrandMa already took care of that. She even made sure I had all my classes with you." Baro explained. You both herd to door bell rang and headed downstairs. You opened the door and noticed that the mail man was here. "Ms. ~~~~? This box is for you. And.. Cha Sun Woo.. This is for you.." The mail man handed your boxes. The mail man let out a smile. " You both are a nice couple.." The male man bowed and left. Baro wrapped his arm around your waist and yelled out "ThankYou" to the mail man. You slapped Baro's hand." Yah. What are you doing?" You walked to the couch and opened your box."Just messing with you" Baro laughed and sat next to you. He watched you open your box. You opened the box and found a letter, and another box inside. You opened the letter and started to read it.

Dear ~~~~~~~,

 How is it living with that.. boy? I hope your doing fine.. I really hope I was the one able to live with you! Hahaha, anyways, go to school early tomorrow! There will be a suprise waiting for you @ school! Well, goodluck, and give me a call if that guy is a creep.. I'll drive there and take you home. xD Byee :)
                                                                                                     Love, Sandeul~ Quack.

You laughed while reading the letter. Baro stared at you in confusion. You put the note aside and opened the other box. There was a necklace. It was a duck holding half a heart. You noticed it was a bestfriend necklace."Baro.. Open yours now" You told him, admiring the necklace. Baro opened his box and found 2 uniforms inside. "Oh, I got my uniform!" Baro jumped up in excitement.  You pulled him down. "Calm down. Your going to crumple yoour uniform!" You took Baro's uniform and ran upstairs. "Yah! Comeback!" Baro ran after you. You took 2 hangers and hung his uniform next to yours on the stair railing upstairs. "Perfect" You took one last look of the uniforms and turned around. You bumped into Baro and your face was againts his chest."Sorry.. Look what I did!" You showed Baro the uniforms. Baro laughed and picked you up. He walked to your room and placed you down. "Change.. Were going somewhere" Baro smiled and left the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The whole chapter is too long to fit D; So this is another pt.1, pt.2 thing :)