Chapter 26

Two As One~

^___^ Enjoy<3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baro continued kissing you and then he soon let go. "~~~~-ah.. I've been wanting to tell you this... I... Love.. Y-" Baro got cut cause Sandeul came and pushed him away. "AAHHH" Baro screamed and woke up from his sleep which made the towel on his forehead fall onto his bed. He took the towel and threw it in the bucket. *sigh* "It was just a dream?" Baro rubbed his eyes. He saw you sleeping. He smiled and sat next to you. He pulled the blanket on to you more and he kissed your forhead. You woke up when he kissed your forehead. "Oh, Baro. Your awake.Are you hungry?"  You asked him. He gently nodded. You smiled and got the chicken soup, it was still warm. "Here.. Eat this.." You handed him the bowl. He pushed the bowl away. "I'm not hungry for chicken soup.." You poutted. "I spent time making this.. so you better eat this.." You thought. "Okay Baro.. But can you say *aah* for me? I need to do this for.. um.. science.." He looked confused but did as told. As soon as he opended his mouth, you shoved a spoon full of chicken soup in his mouth. Baro caughed but intended to swallow the soup. His face lit up. "This is.. GOOD." He took the bowl from you and stuffed his mouth with chicken soup. Next thing you knew, he was finished. He set the bowl on the table and leaned on his bed. *aaah* Baro rubbed his tummy >w< . "So are you feeling better to go to school tomorrow?" You asked him. Baro shook his head. "I still feel kinda sick.. it's okay you can go to school tomorrow.. I'll stay home.." You covered his mouth. "No, I already told Sandeul I wouldn't go to school if you weren't feeling better.. So I'll stay and take care of-" Baro cut you off, he hugged you tightly. "ThankYou..." He le go of the hug. "Let's go brush our teeth" You gave him  a smile & you both walked towards the bathroom.

"Baro, how come all of a sudden you got sick?" You asked while brushing your teeth. Baro srugged his sholders. You both rinsed your mouths. "Next time.. Tell me okay? So I wouldn't have to worry next time.." Baro wiped his face with a towel and saw that you had some toothpaste all over your lips. Baro rememberd his dream and wiped your lips. He stopped and leaned in closer. You didn't know what to do, so you leaned in closer too. You closed your eyes and felt your lips touch Baro's. Baro put his hands on your waist and you put your hands on his neck. Baro let go. "Sorry.. I don't know what I'm doing" He looked down. You hugged him. "It's okay.." You gave him a smile. He looked up and smiled. "Let's go to sleep now.. Sick people need to sleep." You took his hand. "Can.. you.. sleep in my room tonight?.." He asked. You nodded."Since my bed is alrady prepared on your floor.. Okay" You laid down on your bed and Baro went to his. "Good night" You yawned . "Good night.." Baro said. You then fell asleep.

-Baro's thought-
Why did I have to do what I did in my dream.. I'm so stupid.. >___<. I'm going to sleep..
-End of thought-

That night Baro couldn't seem to sleep. He kept tossing and turning around, and because of him doing that, he fell on to the floor next to you. "It's so comftrable here.." Baro yawned and fell asleep. He didn't know he was hugging you the whole time.. You both slept in the position. ~Your face to his chest and him hugging you~
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all I can update for the day :) Hope you liked it.. ^___^ MORE UPDATE TOMORROW<3