Chapter 8

2012 through the eyes of Luhan and Sehun

Luhan POV

We all sat in the living room in a circle.

 

“Okay guys, let’s throw out some ideas.” I started.

“Well, you know you said earlier, we should make one of them jealous. Well, I’m thinking we could call up one of the EXO K boys and we could get them to be all over Channie. Kris has to respond to that.” Lay suggested.

“Ah, Lay, that is a brilliant plan.” I smiled. “I’ll text Kai about it right now!”

“..You’re talking to Kai?” Xiu Min asked.

“…Yes.. why, is that weird?”

“Anni, I mean no, it’s nothing. It’s just that…” Xiu Min leaned over to Chen and whispered something to him in Korean. Chen shook his head in response.

I frowned, “What is it, just tell me guys..”

Chen hesitated, “Are you sure you want to know hyung, it’s to do with..ahem…Sehun.”

That name hadn’t been mentioned in the dorm for a few days. It sounded odd but in a familiar way.

I looked at them with determination, “Just tell me guys.”

Chen looked at Xiu Min for support before speaking, “Well hyung, I’m not sure if you knew this but Sehun and Kai have never been close.”

“Oh, is that it, well yeah I kinda saw that when we were training together.”

“No, I don’t think you understand. It was never official but it was pretty much seen that they were sworn enemies.”

“That’s ridiculous, how can someone in the same group,a family, be sworn enemies?!”

“Hyung, an incident happened between them… This was before you guys had even been recruited.”

My mind tried to think about all the times Sehun and I had talked about Kai.

 

“Hyung, can you give this to Kai please? It’s from Suho.”

“Why can’t you do it yourself?”

“..Please hyung.”

 

“Wow, Kai dances really well…”

“..He’s alright.”

“Is someone jealous?”

“If you like him so much why don’t you marry him!”

 

“Ok I have to go now Sehun, you stay in the house with Kai okay?”

“Can I go with you please hyung???”

“I’m just going to the convenience store, I’ll be back in 15 minutes.”

“Please hyung!”

 

Why hadn’t I thought about this before… Sehun never liked to be alone with Kai, he hated when I talked about him and he never let me spend alone time with Kai either…

 

“What was the incident?” I asked quietly.

Xiu Min chimed in, “That’s not important. We just thought you should know about Kai and Sehun’s relationship, or lack thereof. And even though you guys …broke up, I think you still owe it to him to not suddenly become best friends with his enemy…” 

I pondered a bit and slowly nodded, “Thank you for telling me.”

A silence surrounded us. The clock ticked for a few seconds before Lay coughed and broke the silence, “I’ll text D.O if you guys want.”

“Thanks Lay, that would be good.” I smiled.

 

To: D.O

Hey D.O. so here’s the thing. Kris has a big, fat crush on Channie and we need your help to make this happen. The EXO M boys and I have decided that step 1 in our plan is to make Kris jealous. That way, when he sees all you guys over Channie, he’ll blow up and will have to confess to Channie. Okay, make this happen guys!! Hwaiting!!

 

By the time we had finished it was well past midnight.

 

“Ohh, it’s Sehunnie’s birthday now!” Chen exclaimed.

Xiu Min nudged him and gave him a look.

“It’s okay guys, you can talk about him in front of me. I’m fine, really. I think I’ll hit the sack now though. Good night.” I stood up and started making my way back to my room.

 

A chorus of good night’s and sleep well’s was heard behind me.

 

I laid down on my bed and stared at the moonlight streaming in through my window. I reached over for my phone and sent a simple text.

 

To: Sehunnie

Happy birthday, Sehun.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Thank you again to my lovely subbies and commenters! I'm sorry I've put Krisyeol in this story, a lot of you aren't too keen on that but hopefully I can make you guys see the light :3 And more HanHun coming up in the next few updates!!