Chapter 2

2012 through the eyes of Luhan and Sehun

The MAMA video came out today. All of us gathered around the manager’s laptop and watched both our and EXO K’s video.

 

“Oh man Chen, you totally worked that green hair.”

“Holy crap Tao your kick flip was AMAZING!”

“Dude Kris, your fire scene was epic…”

“We totally owned EXO K’s video.”

“Man, was my fire scene cooler or Channie’s?”

“Luhan? What did you think?”

5 sets of faces glanced back at me.

“…Sorry what are we talking about?”

Xiu Min giggled. “I think I know which part Lulu liked.”

The rest laughed in agreement and proceeded to launch into a bad rendition of Sehun’s rap.

I smiled, these boys knew me too well.

“Well, aren’t you going to call him? I’m sure maknae’s dying to know what you thought of his parts.” Kris nudged me.

I rolled my eyes. “Guys, come on, we don’t have to talk to each other every single second.”

 

Ganjeolhaetdeon kkumui segyereul dasi majuhaneun sungan

Ironic that my phone began to ring with Sehun’s special ringtone right at that moment.

 

A collective “OOOOOH” was heard from the group.

“Shutup you guys..” I blushed as I ran to my room.

 

“Yoboseyo?”

“HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG, DID YOU SEE IT? WE JUST WATCHED IT. OH MY GOD. YOU WERE AMAZING. YOU LOOKED SO BEAUTIFUL. HAVE YOU SEEN IT YET? WHAT DID YOU THINK? HYUNG? HYUNG???”

I had to hold my phone a few inches from my ear on account of how excitedly loud Sehun’s voice was.

I laughed, “Oh Sehunnie, you are as adorable as ever.”

“…Gomawo hyung?! Anyway back to the point, answer my questions!”

“Hahaha, okay yes we did just watch it. And you were amazing as always. Your dancing was so flawless. When they zoomed up on you for your rap, my heart skipped a beat.”

Sehun giggled, “Glad you liked it hyung. Oh and I really tried to get out of wearing that couple jacket/pants combo with D.O. hyung but the coordi noonas wouldn’t allow it. I’m really sorry hyung!!”

Trust sensitive Sehun to think I would be bothered by this fact.

I laughed wholeheartedly “Sehunnie, that’s fine. Gomawo for trying, hyung is very lucky to have you in his life.”

“Damn straight you are!” Sehun growled in his manly voice.

 

“Luhan, dinner time!” Lay shouted from the kitchen.

“Ah, sorry Sehunnie but it’s dinner time now, say hi to everyone else for me okay?”

“Oh what, am I your personal messenger now? And shouldn’t just talking to me be enough?” Sehun huffed.

“Ah Sehun no need to be jealous! I just wanted to let everyone else know that I miss them.”

Sehun scoffed.

“But I miss you most. Of course.”

“You better, mister. Okay, bye hyung.”

“Bye Sehunnie, saranghae.” I said with a smile.