Chapter 1

2012 through the eyes of Luhan and Sehun

“Hyung!” Sehun’s cheery voice rang through my iphone.

“Annyeong Sehun!” I replied, just as cheery.

Sehun clearly instructed me that the first thing I was to do when I landed in China was to call him.

“How was the flight hyung? Who did you sleep next to? I hope it wasn’t Kris! Kris hyung snores like a buffalo! What did you eat? Was the food okay? Because last time I flew on that airline I couldn’t eat anything! Bread for breakfast?! Where’s my rice? And kimchi?”

I chuckled, I had missed his ramblings.

“Sehun, calm down.” I chimed in.

“…Mianhae hyung, I just haven’t talked to you in a while.”

I grinned. “Sehun, it’s been 5 hours. I saw you this morning!”

I could almost see the pout on him.

“Geez hyung, sorry for missing you.”

I chuckled again, “Ahh sorry Sehun, I forget how sensitive you can be sometimes.”

He gasped, “Sensitive?! ME?! Excuse me I am the manliest namja you have ever met.”

I laughed at his attempt of putting on a manly voice.

“Yah, Luhan hyung, we have to leave now! Manager hyung says to get off the phone!” Chen shouted as he walked past me to grab his luggage.

Sehun having heard this sighed deeply. “I miss you, hyung.”

My shoulders fell, the affect this boy had me… “I miss you too, Sehun.” I replied softly. “More than you can imagine.”

A short silence fell between us.

“Okay Sehun, I have to go now, I’ll call you soon okay? Look after your hyungs well.” I mustered up in my best cheerful-everything-is-fine-but-it’s-really-not voice.”

“Neh, hyung.” Sehun did not attempt to hide his misery.

“Bye Sehun.”

“Bye hyung…..saranghae.”