Chapter 4

2012 through the eyes of Luhan and Sehun

The six of us finally arrived at our destination. People were setting up the stage and no one paid any attention to us.  Chinese singers and other celebrities were being photographed near the front.

 

“Kris…where do we go….” Tao mumbled to our leader.

Kris had his game face on and he could see that the rest of us were freaking out just a little.

“Guys, calm down, we just need to find out room and we’ll just chill out until it’s time for us to perform. Come on, it’s this way.”

 

At times like this, I was glad we had someone like Kris in our group. We followed Kris like baby ducks following their mother duck. We reached our room after asking a few people (luckily they spoke our native tongue, Kris’ Korean is…questionable) and we all sat down to soak up a few more minutes rest.

 

From: Kai-goon

Good-luck today hyung! Everyone says a big HWAITING to you and all of EXO-M! xxx

 

Hmm, strange the text came from Kai and not Sehun, but who am I to question good luck.

 

To: Kai-goon

Gomawo Kai-goon! You guys were amazing today! Miss you and everyone else heaps!

 

My phone beeped a few seconds later. Aish, this boy is going to go waaay over his cap this month.

 

From: Kai-goon

Miss you too. xxx

 

“Luhan! Hurry up, you’re due on the red carpet now!” Manager hyung’s voice pulled me out of my thoughts and I quickly rushed out the door after everyone else.

 

Walking on the red carpet was an amazing experience. I never thought I’d get the chance to walk along the same place as so many people I’ve grown up listening to and respecting. The cheers from the crowd were deafening and I was so grateful to all the fans who had come especially for us.

 

The MC’s commentary interrupted my thoughts and even though I could barely hear them over the noise of the crowds, what I could make out made my blood boil.

 

“It doesn’t matter how much you scream, they can’t understand you!!”

 

I took a glance at Kris and could see he was just as aggravated. But because he’s Kris, he was calm and collected and brushed it off with a small comment stating that actually, there were 4 Chinese members and you guys should’ve done your research you stupid hoes. Okay that last bit may or may not have actually been said… I’m sure we were all thinking it.

 

My phone vibrated a few times and I took it out to have a look.

 

From: Chanyeollie

That should be burnt.

 

I chuckled, trust Chanyeol to use a fire reference. Ever since filming the MAMA video that boy has been nothing short of a pyromaniac.

 

From: Kai-goon

I.will.hurt.that..

 

From: Suho

Ignore her, she’s an idiot.

 

I let out a breath I didn’t even realize I was holding. I motioned the boys closer and showed them the text messages. Simultaneous smiles broke out on all our faces.

 

“Ok so I’m thinking everyone else is watching the live stream right now and documenting everything that’s happening to us…It’s like we’re on Big Brother.” Kris chuckled.

“Trust Channie to mention fire right?” Xiu Min said with a grin.

“That’s exactly what I though!!!” I hi-5ed him.

“So, what did the boyfriend say??” Chen smirked.

 

My smile fell a little, “Oh, um I’m sure he was just thinking along the lines of everyone else…”

 

They seemed to take the hint that he hadn’t talked to me at all after arriving at the place.

 

Lay patted my shoulder awkwardly, “Cheer up hyung, I’m sure if they let him text you it would’ve all been gibberish anyway. You know how he gets when someone treats you badly.”

 

“Yeah, remember when you wanted 2 scoops of chocolate ice-cream and that lady only gave you 1? Sehunnie threatened to call her manager out and fire her on the spot.” Tao chimed in.

 

I smiled wryly, “Thanks guys, I appreciate it. Anyway, let’s get back to our dressing room. We need to get ready for our debut!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Thank you so much to all my new subbies! Hoping you guys like it so far :) Here's my little take on the current events, and I also added a tiny bit of drama, let me know what you all think! :)