Chapter 11

2012 through the eyes of Luhan and Sehun

Sehun POV

As I was waiting for my turn in the recording studio, I felt my phone vibrate. I reached for it and saw his name again. A blush unbeknownst to me began to form on my cheeks.

“Ohhh, look at our maknae! I think we know who he’s talking to!” D.O coo-ed. I quickly glanced up at Kai’s face; he glared back at me.

“Anni hyung, um, it’s just an old high-school friend. I had a crush on her a few years ago.” I muttered.

D.O merely nodded and ruffled my hair, “Whatever you say Sehunnie!”

 

I walked out of the room and into the hallway to get away from Kai’s prying eyes. My heart started beating rapidly as I texted him back.

 

To: Lulu

It’s going alright so far, hyung! Hyungs are taking me out for dinner tonight so I’m excited for that. How are you, hyung?

 

After pressing send I closed my eyes and prayed he would reply.  I walked back into the recording studio and got ready to record my parts.

 

Dinner was crazy tonight, somehow Suho had convinced manager hyung to give us his credit card and we had ended up ordering 2 of every dish. Everyone was stuffing lettuce wrapped meat into my mouth and pouring more and more soju for me. As the night went on I felt myself getting looser and looser.

 

“Hyung.” I mumbled whilst tugging on Suho’s shirt.

Suho turned to look at me, “What is it Sehunnie?”

I sighed deeply, “I miss him, hyung.”

Suho paused before realizing who I was talking about, “Well, just call him silly! I’m sure he misses you too!”

I shook my head violently, “I can’t hyung, I can’t!”

“And why not?”

“Kai won’t let me!” As soon as the words left my mouth I gasped. Luckily no one over heard us, and even more lucky that Kai wasn’t at dinner that night.

Suho leaned closer and hissed, “What?! What do you mean Kai won’t let you???”

I shied away and mumbled, “Anni, anni hyung. Nothing, sorry I think my head’s getting muddled up with all the soju I had… I think I’m going to call it a night and walk back to the dorm now.”

I knew Suho wanted to press on but I had already stood up and was getting ready to leave.

 

I reached the dorm and was surprised to find all the lights shut. As I walked over to the light switch I was pushed onto the ground.