Chapter 5

2012 through the eyes of Luhan and Sehun

Sehun’s POV

A few days ago, I had started to notice a few of my things go missing. At first, it was just a few shoes and shirts and sometimes my toothbrush would be in the bin. Then it got more personal; my diary was found on the coffee table (“Oh my god Sehun, you and Luhan did that on your second date?!”), my underwear was found in Baekhyun’s drawers (“Wow, didn’t know our maknae was into leopard print!”)  and finally, my phone couldn’t be found anywhere.

“Has anyone seen my phone?” I yelled from upstairs. I had checked every single crevice in my room, even under Suho’s bed (which is saying something because Suho pretty much hasn’t cleaned his room from the day we formed a group...)

“For the last time Sehun, NO WE HAVEN’T.” was collectively heard from the living room.

 

Knock, knock.

I turned around to see Chanyeol standing at my door with a note in his hand.

“Yo maknae, Kai told me to give you this.”

I reached out for the note and opened it up.

 

Meet me at the rooftop. Do not tell anyone where you are going.

-Kai

 

“Thanks Channie hyung.”

“No problem muchaho.”

“Hyung, have you been reading those weird Mexican comics again…”

“Hey those are really good okay!”

“Yeah and I’m sure you’re reading those for the plot and not the big, busty, tanned women on every page.”

 

Chanyeol blushed and scowled at me before walking out.

 

As soon as the coast was clear I snuck out the front door and climbed the two flights of stairs to the roof top. I wondered what Kai wanted with me… Even though we are the two main dancers and we go to the same high school, we just weren’t that close. I found him arrogant and also slightly condescending. He scoffed when Lee Soo-Man Sunbaenim told me I was going to be the lead dancer for EXO-K. He begged for days before Lee Soo-Man agreed to let him share my title.

 

I reached the top and opened the door. Kai was standing with his back to me looking over the city.

 

“..Hyung?” I hesitantly called out.

Kai turned around and walked over.

“Oh Sehun. I need to talk to you.”

“…Nae hyung, what is it?”

“You might recall, Sehun, on the 6th of July 2010, I saw you doing something which you swore me to secrecy.”

 

I blushed. I was training in the dance rooms on that night when Lee Soo-Man’s niece accidentally walked in. She watched me for a while and we chatted for a bit. I had always wanted a noona to dote on me, but she took things way too far and she wanted to “progress further” with me that night.

 

Luckily (or unluckily), Kai had been the one to walk in and she quickly ran away afterwards; but not before Kai had taken a few pictures of us in compromising positions…

 

He then glanced at me and said “You owe me, Oh Sehun.”

 

I couldn’t even look him in the eye, “Nae hyung, I remember.”

“Sehun, I just want you to know that if you do not agree with me or obey my wishes, I can do a lot worse than just make your things disappear.”

My head whipped up. It was him after all this time?!

“What do you want from me Kai?” I hissed.

“Kai- hyung.” He emphasized.

I rolled my eyes, “What do you want from me Kai- hyung?” with a hint of venom in the last word.

“Oh Sehun, I want something from you. And may I be clear if you do not give it to me, I will make your life a living hell. Don’t forget who is Lee Mansoo’s favourite now. Don’t forget who was in almost every teaser. Don’t forget who is the face of this group.” With every sentence he took a step closer to me.

“What do you want?” I said dryly.

 

 

“I want Luhan.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Ohh, finally got some dramalama in here haha :) hope you guys liked this chapter! Big thankyou to all my new subscribers and keep the comments coming! <3