Final Chapter

2012 through the eyes of Luhan and Sehun

 

Luhan POV

I was pacing up and down the halls like a mad man, after my phone call with Suho I hadn’t heard any news from EXO-K and to say I was worried would be an understatement.

 

Lay spoke up, “No news is good news right?”

Everyone nodded in agreement as I frowned,  “Or maybe Kai got to Sehun and now they’re all on the way to hospital and they’re all so busy freaking out because Sehun is gushing out blood and everyone is worrying over him so they’ve totally forgotten to call us.”

Tao rolled his eyes, “Hyung, don’t you think you’re being a little overdramatic?”

I shook his shoulders, “Am I Tao?! AM I?!!?! HE IS MY SOUL MATE AND I HAVEN’T HEARD ANYTHING FROM HIM FOR AN HOUR AND I DON’T KNOW WHERE HE IS AND EVERY THOUGHT IN MY HEAD RIGHT NOW IS A BAD ONE AND I JUST. DON’T. KNOW. WHAT. TO. DO.” My grip slackened from his shoulders as I slumped to the ground. My heart and head were hurting so much and my body felt sick with worry. I had only just made it to the bathroom earlier and dry-retched into the toilet.

 

I felt arms snake around my waste and found Xiu Min comforting me.

“Lulu, I’m sure everything will be okay, you just have to think positively okay?”

I sighed and nodded slowly, I knew he was right.

 

I was just about to dial Sehun’s number for the millionth time tonight when our manager walked in with a box.

 

“Alright guys, I just got word from the man himself, Lee Soo-Man wants all your cell-phones in here, he doesn’t want you contacting anyone whilst you’re still preparing for your debut.”

A collective burst of outcry was heard from our group.

Our manager looked at us sternly, “Now look guys, this is for your own good! We don’t want you being distracted in your most crucial weeks! Now be good boys and put them in here.”

Tao whined whilst showing bursts of aegyo in an attempt to sway our manager, but he didn’t budge.

Kris, being the leader, placed his in the box first.

“Hyung! Why aren’t you fighting this?! Don’t you want to talk to Chanyeol everyday?!” Chen asked.

Kris smiled wryly whilst strugging, “Absence makes the heart grow fonder...”

I sighed dejectedly knowing there was truth in his words, and also we would have no chance of fighting this if our leader had already given in.

“Alright, everyone else, in here right now.” Our manager shoved the box towards us and we all placed our most treasured possessions in there.

“I’ll miss you little bun.” Xiu Min whispered tearfully whilst Lay snorted at Xiu Min giving his phone a name.

 

This week could not get any worse.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Sehun’s POV

“OH MY GOOOOOOOD THEY’RE COMING BACK TODAAAAAY!!!”

Chanyeol’s thunderous voice rang through the dorm. I blearily rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and glanced over to my calendar. In bright red I had circled today and in big letters I had written “MY LULU COMES BACK TODAY <3.”

I smiled to myself before pulling the covers back and got out of bed, only to almost trip on a sleepy Kai.

 

He had stayed true to his word about being a good hyung and had spent all of last night cleaning my room. I gently grabbed his shoulder and whispered, “Good morning hyung.”

 

Kai’s eyes flew open and with an apologetic look he said, “I’m so sorry Sehunnie, I must’ve fallen asleep whilst cleaning under your bed last night. I’m so sorry, I’ll finish cleaning everything today!”

“Aisssh, hyung, it’s fine really! You’ve done more than enough for me already this entire week. I forgave you ages ago, you don’t have to keep doing this!” I smiled.

Kai shook his head worriedly, “Anni anni, I have about 5 years worth of apologies to make up to you.”

I grabbed him by the shoulders and with a determined look I said, “Kai hyung. Honestly, I’m fine. Really, I forgive you and we should just move on. Let’s just be chingus from now on okay?”

Kai eyed my pinky in the air before frowning slightly, “Ehhh, I’m still your hyung Sehun!!!”

I giggled, “Dammit, you didn’t fall for it. But seriously, just, stop working so hard okay hyung? And go get some proper sleep in my bed! I’m going to get cleaned up for Luhan hyung.”

Kai smiled in appreciation as he made his way into my warm doona.

“Make sure you gel your hair up, he loves that!”  Kai yelled from the covers.

“Nae hyung.” I grinned.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

We had been sitting in the living room for almost three hours now.

 

“You don’t think something happened to the plane right?” D.O said with widening eyes.

I tensed up whilst Suho slapped him on the shoulder, “Don’t be silly! You’ve been watching too many airplane crash investigation shows. And don’t scare the maknae!”

Chanyeol grunted, “Taking our phones away was the worst idea ever!”

I turned over to see Chanyeol just as anxious as me. He had been biting his fingernails for most of today and they were all worn down to a pulp now.

“Hyung,” I said whilst grabbing his hands, “It’ll be fine, I’m sure they’ll walk through that door any moment now.”

As soon as the words left my mouth we heard a key turn in the lock.

 

Time seemed to slow down as the door swung open and our other half, our six brothers slowly walked into our dorm.  My eyes seemed to only focus on Luhan; his eyes were red rimmed from lack of sleep, his clothes wrinkled from the long flight and his body was slumped from working so hard. But as soon as our eyes met, his face lit up and crinkled into a smile as I ran towards him.

 

“Hyung,” I whispered into his neck, “I missed you so so so much.”

He hugged me tightly and whispered back, “I missed you too.”

 

A chorus of cheering and loud chattering erupted in the living room, which was the perfect time to lead Luhan, unnoticed, to my room.

As soon as I had closed the door Luhan grabbed me and pushed me towards the wall placing kisses all over my neck.

 

I giggled, “Hyung, that tickles.”

He smiled back, “Mianhae Sehunnie, but you have no idea how long I’ve been wanting to do this.”

I looked into his eyes expecting to see a loving stare back, but instead his eyes were filled with lust and hunger.

I kissed him forcefully, letting him know I was ready to do whatever he wanted. We gradually made out way to my bed, our mouths not leaving each other. Just as he had pushed me onto the bed, a loud groan was heard from underneath the covers.

 

I immediately jumped off the bed whilst Luhan let out a scream. The figure moved under the covers before sticking their head out.

 

“You little bastard!” Luhan yelled as soon as he saw Kai’s face.

My eyes widened in shock as Luhan swung a punch at Kai. Luckily Kai was able to avoid it and was now begging to get Luhan to calm down.

 

“Please hyung, Luhan hyung, please, just calm down!” Kai shrieked.

“Calm down?! Calm down?! You broke my Sehun, and you expect me to calm down?” Luhan growled.

I then remembered that Luhan had no idea of what had happened after calling Suho since we had had all our communication devices cut off.

 

I managed to grab onto Luhan’s arm before he threw another punch.

“Hyung!!! Please stop!! We’ll explain everything!!!” I shouted.

Kai was cowering in the corner whilst Luhan looked at me with a puzzled look.

“Mwoh? What are you doing Sehunnie?”

“He apologized hyung, we’re fine now.”

“That’s it?! He just apologized and you forgave him?!”

“Nae hyung, honestly, I’m fine. We’re…friends now..”

Luhan’s frown deepened, “Sehunnie, I don’t understand..He tried to tear us apart.. he caused us weeks of heartbreak and pain, and you, you were hit by him! How are you fine with all of this?!”

I bit my lip in hesitation before giving Kai a look to leave the room. He nodded and discreetly made his way out. 

 

“Hyung,” I said as I sat him down on my bed.

“I know what he did was wrong and completely unreasonable, but, well he had his reasons. I mean, he was in love with you. And I for one, know what that’s like…”

“So because he loved me, he was allowed torment you?!” Luhan spluttered.        

“Hyung, I’m not justifying his actions in any way. But I can..see where he’s coming from in a way…if I couldn’t have you, I don’t even know what lengths I would go to to have you…” My voice quavered.

Luhan immediately pulled me towards him and whispered, “I’ll always be yours.”

Tears formed in my eyes as I smiled into his chest.

 


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Dinner was, simply, insane. We had ordered every single item on the menu and our token eaters Tao and Chanyeol still claimed it wasn’t enough.

 

“Yah! Tao! You’ve had enough meat tonight.” Kris scolded the maknae.

“Ohhh but hyungggg, pleaseee!  I haven’t eaten anything this delicious in months!”

Kris hesitated before Tao unleashed his infamous “Buing Buing” and he had no choice but to cave.

“Aish fine, but don’t come crying once you have a stomach ache like last time!”

“Umma! Feed me a ssambap please!” Chen grinned whilst D.O blushed furiously.

“Yah Jongdae! I am not your umma!” But continued to make the lettuce wrapped meat anyway.

Baekhyun shouted at Tao, “Look Tao, I’m eating us!” whilst eating a forkful of bulgogi.

We burst into laughter whilst Tao blushed, “Aish, stop it hyungs, I know my Korean is bad..”

Xiu Min had ordered seconds of the steamed buns and had proceeded to growl at anyone who came near them.

“Oh please Minseokie, can I have one?” Suho begged.

“Aisssh fine, just because you’re the leader and a leader needs his strength.”

“Can I have one then?” Kris chimed.

“No.” Xiu Min answered bluntly before stuffing the rest into his mouth.

I turned my head to look at Luhan and I could see how happy he was to be with everyone again. I squeezed his hand gently and he smiled back at me before pointing his head in the direction of Chanyeol and Kris.

“They’re cute aren’t they?” He whispered.

I looked over to see Kris with his arm around Chanyeol whilst the other proceeded to continuously feed him.  Kris laughed wholeheartedly as Chanyeol did aegyo and rewarded the younger boy with pieces of meat.

“I’m glad they finally ended up together.” I murmured to Luhan.

“Me too.” He smiled back.

 

I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw Kai with a worried look on his face.

“Um, is it okay if I talk to Luhan hyung?” He murmured.

I nodded and stood up so he could have my seat, “Nae, of course hyung.”

Luhan turned around and his face formed a slight frown when he saw Kai.

“Hyung, I know, you probably hate my guts right now, I know I do… But I just want you to know that I am sorry. I’m sorry for ruining what you guys have… I was selfish and being a child… I just hope someday you’ll be able to forgive me…” Kai trailed off with a hopeful look on his face.

Luhan hesitated before looking at me; I gave him a slight nod and he sighed.

“..It’s okay Kai, I..forgive you.”

Kai’s face broke into a smile, “Gomawo hyung, I’ll..make it up to you..somehow!”

 

Dinner finished a few hours later and as we were getting ready to leave I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

 

From: Kai-hyung

I convinced Suho-hyung to take us all to noraebang, this is your chance to have some alone time! Enjoy it! ;)

 

P.S: Don’t go into Chanyeol’s room…he’s going to have some..alone time with Kris….

 

I chuckled before looking over at Luhan.

“Did you get Kai’s text?”

“Yeah I did..I guess this is his way of making it up to us?”

“I guess so..”

“Well, we better take him up on this amazing opportunity don’t you think?”

I giggled, “I would definitely not want this opportunity to escape us.”

Luhan held out his hand and I grabbed onto it as we made out way into the starlit night sky and headed back home.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Author's Note: Well, it's finally finished eeeeeeep >_< I just want to thank each and every one of you who has commented, subscribed and read my story. It has been so ridic fun writing for all of you and I'm so so so glad you all enjoyed my story (..or at least I hope you did hahah). I'm hoping I did the beautiful Hunhan couple justice and if not feel free to leave some hate mail for me below haha thank you to everyone for sticking with me til the end and I hope you all liked how it ended :) Lastly, just a heads up that I will definitely be writing more fic but I'm not too sure who I want to write about yet so if you want to leave some suggestions below that would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks guys, I LOVE YOU ALL <3