Chapter 15

2012 through the eyes of Luhan and Sehun

Luhan POV

We had just finished another (slightly awkward) interview when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. When I took it out and read the name I felt my heart almost jump out.

 

I walked out into the hallway and shakily pressed Answer Call and held the phone to my ear, waiting to hear the voice I had missed so much.

 

“Yoboseyo?” I said shakily.

“H-hyung.” Sehun stuttered.

I let out a breath I hadn’t even realized I was holding.

“Sehun…Why are you calling me?” I asked softly.

“I just wanted to call hyung to say I saw the video messages you left me, and, I’m very very grateful. Neumu kamsahamnida hyung.”

My face broke out into a smile, I was so happy he had seen them and what more he had actually called me to tell me. Not through text, or email, but an actual phone call. That had to count for something right?

“I’m glad you’re happy Sehun. How was your night?”

“Mm, it was good, Baekhyun and Chanyeol forced me to have soju though.”

I laughed heartily, trust the two EXO-K troublemakers to corrupt their maknae.

“Well, did you like it?”

“I hated it hyung! It was like swallowing fire!”

I laughed again, I had missed this. Before I knew it, tears had formed at my eyes and I had started sniffling.

“Hyung? What’s wrong?!” Sehun asked with a sense of urgency.

“Nothing, nothing Sehunnie. I just missed your voice is all.”

“Oh…I missed hyung’s voice too.”

I smiled, “What happened to us Sehun?”

I heard him sigh before mumbling a “I’m so sorry hyung” and proceeded to break into tears.

“Hey, hey, Sehun, it’s okay. Shhh, please don’t cry! It’s okay, we can just forget about it. Let’s just start over! It’s all going to be fine. Please, Sehun, don’t cry.”

The sound of his tears simply broke my heart.

“Please Sehunnie, stop crying. Or at least tell hyung what’s wrong.” I pleaded.

His sobs began to slow down and his breathing evened out.

“Hyung, I just want you to know that I really, really, really wanted to talk to you for the past few weeks but oh god, this sounds ridiculous but something…or someone rather stopped me from doing so….” Sehun whispered.

“What?! Sehun??? What do you mean? Who’s stopping you from talking to me???”

My thoughts were racing, I tried to think back, who would tear our relationship apart……

 

And then it hit me.

 

“Kai. It was Kai wasn’t it?!”

Silence greeted me.

“Goddammit Sehun this is serious! Now answer me!” I shouted.

“..Hyung, I have to go now.” Sehun said gently.

“NO, don’t you dare Oh Sehun, this matter is not over! Sehun! Yah, Oh Sehun!!!”

“Goodbye hyung.”

 

Click.

 

The phone went dead and I threw it at the wall.

 

Goddammit, I needed to know who was ruining our relationship. But first, I needed help. I ran back into our green room ready to spill out everything I had just heard, but someone interrupted me.

 

“Goddamit Luhan! Get your boyfriend off Chanyeol!” Kris growled.

“What the hell are you talking about?!” I snapped back.

Kris shoved his phone into my face and I saw a selca of Sehun hugging Chanyeol. But what stood out was the state of Sehun’s face, it was bruised and swollen, like it had been hit.

 

My blood boiled, I will kill whoever did this to him.

 

“So? What do you have to say?” Kris hissed.

I let out an angry sigh, “Okay, jeez Kris, this was part of our plan okay? Our plan was to make you so jealous you would blow up and confess to Chanyeol! We did this for you!”

Kris’ eyes widened, that was not the answer he was expecting.

“W-what?!”

“You heard me, all those pictures you’ve been getting, we told them to do that! We knew you’d explode sooner or later, we just hoped it would lead you to confessing to him and not blowing up at us…” I trailed off.

“Oh…” Kris was now blushing. “Thanks…guys…I’m sorry I was angry at you Luhan, I guess my hormones have been a bit crazy right now..”

“What are you, pregnant?” Tao chimed.

We all burst out into laughter whilst Kris death-glared Tao.

“Anyway, now that that’s out of the way, Kris, I think you know what to do.” I smiled.

Kris blushed again, “Should I call him? Or text him? Or email him? Or webcam him? Oh god, what do I do…My palms are sweating…Someone get me some paper towels!”

 

He ran out of the room whilst continuing to mutter to himself.

 

I rolled my eyes before continuing to speak, “Anyway guys, um I’m not sure if you guys saw the picture close enough but Sehun’s face looks scarily beaten up.”

Chen replied with a worried look on his face, “Yeah, I noticed that! Do you know anything about it?”

I proceeded to tell the rest of the boys what Sehun had told me in our phone call.

 

“And so I’m thinking it’s Kai.”

Lay jumped in with, “Hyung, I don’t think you can just jump to conclusions like that! You need more information.”

“Lay, there’s no time to get more information! Sehun is so damaged right now, I just heard him sob his heart out, I cannot let that happen to him again.”

 

I hadn’t even realized how angry I was getting until Xiu Min gently unclenched my fists and proceeded to hold my hand.

 

“Calm down, hyung, we’ll help you, okay?”

 

I smiled at them, “Thank you guys, thank you.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Thank you as always to my beautiful subscribers and commenters!!!! I feel so blessed that so many people are reading and enjoying my story! :) Hope you all liked this chapter! ^_^