Chapter 14

2012 through the eyes of Luhan and Sehun

Sehun POV

When I had finished recounting the incidents with Kai and the backstory behind my face, Chanyeol was livid.

“Who the HELL does he think he is messing around with you like that. I swear to god I will kill him.”

“No, please Channie hyung you promised! Look, I’m sure it’ll all blow over in time. I just need some help with what to do now…”

“Sehunnie, I just want you to know that I will always be there for you and if you ever want anything to happen to that bastard, I’m one phone call away from the biggest gang in Korea.”

“Hyung, are you talking about your high school street gang who used to graffiti garbage cans….”

“…Possibly. But hey, we’ve been to the gym a few times and we’ve got a few tricks up our sleeves.”

I chuckled, Chanyeol’s “gang” was made up of 3 math nerds and 2 chemistry geeks. Kai would have no trouble sending all of them to hospital. But, it was the thought that counts and I was glad I had someone to count on now.

“Gomawo hyung. Now onto the problem at hand… Um I don’t know if you know how my relationship with Luhan hyung is right now?”

Chanyeol thought for a moment before answering, “Well, I only know bits and pieces from Kris hyung but I think you guys are on good terms right now?”

I mentally reminded myself to talk about Kris-hyung to Chanyeol after.

“Nae hyung, you’re right. And the thing is he left me two birthday messages today, on Chinese national television and um he also texted me asking if I had seen it. So I’m just wondering should I text him back?”

“Uh, DUH! Why wouldn’t you?!”

“Hyung! Look at what Kai did to me just because Luhan left me a birthday message. What do you think he’ll do if he finds out I’ve been talking to him on a constant basis?!”

Chanyeol sighed as he furrowed his brows in thought. He paused before slowly thinking out his thoughts, “Look Sehun, Luhan went out on a limb here and if I didn’t know better…it feels like he’s confessing to you. And you can’t just let this opportunity to slip past! You need to sieze it and confess back! You know how they love conquers all… I think you should text him back. No, you should call him. Heck, you should fly to him!”

Chanyeol was getting more and more worked up about this and had even resorted to jumping up and down on the bed.

I chuckled, “Calm down hyung hahaha. But thank you, I see where you’re going with this.”

Chanyeol sat back down and turned to look at me seriously, “Sehun. Promise you’ll reply to him okay? And please don’t worry about Kai, I’ll take care of it.”

My eyes widened, “No, hyung! Please, don’t do anything to him okay? I’ll sort this situation out myself, but I guess I’ll reply to Luhan-hyung first.”

Chanyeol opened his mouth again to retort but I clasped my hand over his mouth.

“Look hyung, it’s fine. If I can get Luhan-hyung to help me then Kai will have to listen to him right? I appreciate everything you’ve done for me already but please just promise you won’t do anything rash right now okay?”

Chanyeol stubbornly huffed.

“I’m not letting go until you nod in agreement!”

Chanyeol rolled his eyes but proceeded to nod.

“Good boy!” I smiled as I lifted my hand off his mouth.

“But you have to tell me if he ever bothers you again, okay?”

“Nae hyung.”

“Good.” Chanyeol smiled as he ruffled my hair and stood up.

“Oh, by the way hyung, you should talk to Kris-hyung!” I smiled mischievously.

“Huh? Why….?” He said with a puzzled expression.

“Oh nothing, I just heard he missed you a lot.”

Chanyeol blushed a tomato red.

“Okay, I’ll him now, and you call Luhan-hyung!”

“Nae hyung, bye!”

“Bye!” He called out before making his way towards my door.

A sudden thought popped into my head, “Wait, hyung come back!”

He turned around with a puzzled look as I dragged him back to my bed and took out his phone.

“Say cheese!” I said sweetly as I hugged him around the waist and took a selca.

“..Wha?!” Chanyeol spluttered.

I looked at the picture and deemed it satisfactory before sending it to Kris. He’d thank me later.

“Okay, now you can go!” I giggled.

Chanyeol walked out with a bemused expression whilst scratching his head. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: I had fun writing about my 2 biases being all friendly with each other kekeke Thank you so much to everyone who's commenting/subscribing, you guys make me SO insanely happy <3 ^_^ More Hunhan and Krisyeol coming up sooon! Also, just a heads up we've only got a few more chapters left in this ;_;