Chapter 10

2012 through the eyes of Luhan and Sehun

Luhan POV

I woke up to 2 new messages. Kai’s one was first.

 

From: Kai-goon

Annyeong hyung! Just letting you know that project Krisyeol is under way! Also, just wondering if you happened to talk to Sehun yet?

 

My brows furrowed in confusion, why would he even ask that… My thoughts went back to last night, I couldn’t get Chen’s voice out of my head “It was pretty much seen that they were sworn enemies.”  I hesitated in my reply and decided a little white lie wouldn’t harm anyone.

 

To: Kai-goon

Annyeong Kai, no I haven’t. How are you guys celebrating today?

 

My phone buzzed a few seconds later.

 

From: Kai-goon

Cool. Um, not sure, I’m a bit busy with practice right now but I think the boys will just take him out for dinner.

 

The more we talked, the more I felt like Chen and Xiu Min were right.

 

To: Kai-goon

Okay, have a good day then!

 

From: Kai-goon

You too hyung! <3

 

I closed the text message with Kai and moved onto the next one. When I read that it was from Sehun my heartbeat tripled. I excitedly opened the message and read it. It was short and sweet, but what surprised me was that he had bothered to reply. Kai had been telling me about the shenanigans Sehun was getting up to with various coordi noonas and random teenage boys he had been meeting in underage clubs. I had thought he had forgotten all about me; although he had never left my mind for a day. I decided to test where our relationship was at the moment and sent him another text.

 

To: Sehunnie

I hope you have a lovely day today, Sehun.

 

I pressed send and got ready for breakfast.

 

When I walked into the kitchen, the room was deadly silent. Everyone was already seated but no one looked up at me as I walked in.

 

“Good morning boys!” I said cheerily.

Xiu Min glanced up at me with wide eyes and shook his head urgently.

I whispered a What’s wrong to him and he poked his finger in Kris’ direction.

 

I looked at Kris and saw that his normally emotionless face was replaced with what we like to call “THE ULTIMATE FACE”. He had only ever pulled this face out once before; Tao and Chen were busy playing practical jokes on everyone and they accidentally knocked over the vase Kris’ little brother had made for him with Tao’s Wushu stick. Tao and Chen were banished to their rooms for a whole week and Kris only got over that incident like a month later.

 

I hesitantly walked over to Kris and asked, “Morning Kris, is everything okay?”

He grunted in reply and shoved his phone towards me. I picked it up and saw messages from “Channie-bunny<3”; all of them were selcas of Channie being hugged by Suho, hand holding with D.O and okay wow, spooning in bed with Baekhyun.

 

“Um, and how do we feel about this?” I asked timidly.

Kris glared at me, “How do you think I feel ?”

I gasped, Kris never used language like that. He always kept his cool; I felt like swearing my head off at the hosts on the red carpet last week but somehow he was able to grin and bear it. But, I guess matters close to the heart are different.

“I’m sure it doesn’t mean anything, he just wants you to know that him and the other members are doing fine!” I tried reasoning with him.

He rolled his eyes, “Yes, I’m sure that’s what he’s doing.”

I shrugged my shoulders, “Well if it makes you that angry, talk to him about it!”

Kris stood up suddenly, “And say what?! Oh hi Chanyeol, by the way I’ve loved you for the past 3 years and I would really appreciate it if you didn’t send me pictures of you being touched by other people, thanks.”

I pursed my lips, I didn’t know what to say.

Kris sighed, “You know what, forget it. You guys go ahead to the studio. I’ll go later.”  He turned around and walked back to his room.

 

When he was out of earshot I immediately broke out into a grin.

“You guys! It’s working!”

“Is it worth it though? To put him through so much grief??” Lay questioned, his voice laced with worry.

“Guys, calm down, he’s about to crack, I just know it!” I reasoned. “Just you wait, I bet he’ll crack by the end of today, now let’s get to the studio!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Thank you SO much to everyone who comments/subs! I know I say it everytime but srsly you guys make me smile so much :') I'm so sorry for making Kai the in this haha I feel like everyone's hating on him now :C More Hanhun coming sooooon! :)