Chapter 3

2012 through the eyes of Luhan and Sehun

We were gathered around the manager’s laptop yet again today. This time it was in the van whilst we were travelling to our schedule. We had been waiting all day for EXO K’s Inkigayo debut.

 

“The stream is starting!” Tao screeched.

“Wow, geez, calm down Tao.” Kris said whilst elbowing Tao.

We all craned our necks around the small screen and watched our brothers perform.

 

After watching the two performances we were all silent for a bit.

 

Kris broke the silence, “That was pretty freaking amazing…”

We all nodded our heads in agreement. The thought of failing and not performing up to standard with our brothers crossed my mind.

Tao, as if reading my mind said, “Hyungs, we’ll be able to perform just as well right?”

Kris grinned at his dongsaeng and ruffled his hair “Of course Tao. Right guys?”

We nodded hesitantly before seeing Kris’ glare and proceeded to nod with gusto.

“Guys, relax. We’ve worked just as hard and long as the others. We’ll be fine.” Xiu Min said with a smile.

I relaxed a little, he was right. We had trained with them and also performed with them; who’s to say we won’t debut just as well as them.

 

Chen poked me and smirked, “Isn’t it time you called your boyfriend?”

A chorus of “OOOOH”s were heard around the car (even from the manager). I glared at them whilst taking out my phone.

 

“Everyone shut up I’m making a phone call!”

Whip sounds were heard from Lay and Xiu Min. I glared at them whilst dialing the phone.

 

“Yoboseyo?” Sehun’s breathy voice greeted me.

“Sehunnie!!!! Congrats on your debut! We just watched it in the car! Oh my god, tt was amazing!! You were amazing!!! Bit peeved they didn’t zoom in and capture your beauty in its entirety but that’s their fault not yours. And oh my, I saw your little eye roll too, why are you so adorable my little baby?”

Sehun’s hearty laugh was music to my ears.

“Wow, is that how you feel when I phone you?”

“…Wha?”

“You rambled on for like 3 minutes.”

I blushed. “Sorry, I guess you got me a little excited.”

Sehun laughed once again, “Well, I’m glad I do hahaha! Where are you guys going now?”

“To our debut! I’m a bit worried..” I trailed off.

Sehun paused, “You know you’re going to be fantastic right? All of you are. I know it. “

I smiled and relaxed a little more. He always knew what to say. “Gomawo Sehunnie. You must be tired, you should get some rest!”

Sehun sighed, “You’re not even in the country and you still act like a mother.”

“A mother who loves you very much.” I retorted.

“Aishhh, okay, I’m going to take a nap in the car and then it’s more practice for us. Ahh, I miss you hyung.”

“Me too Sehunnie, I’ll call you after our debut stage okay?”

“Neh, hyung. Saranghae.”

“Nado saranghae.”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

Thank you so so so much to all my new subscribers! I hope you guys like it so far..even though nothing has really happened yet haha

Please leave comments, I would love to read your feedback! :)