Chapter 12

2012 through the eyes of Luhan and Sehun

Sehun POV

“What the hell?!” I grumbled.

The lights flickered on and I saw Kai’s infuriated face glaring back at me.

“You’ve been talking to him, haven’t you?!” He shouted

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.” I said, not looking him in the eye.

“Shutup! You liar! You filthy, dirty liar! Give me your phone!”

I looked away and forced myself to not show any weakness.

 

Slap.

 

I felt the collision of Kai’s hand against my cheek. It was so strong that it sent me crashing to the ground. Hot tears sprung at my eyes but I was determined not to cry in front of Kai. I could feel droplets of blood running down my face; the slap was so forceful it had also triggered a nose bleed. 

I couldn’t bear to look up;  I couldn’t handle another one. Luckily I heard the door open and close, I hoped the others would arrive home before Kai did.

 

I slowly made my way to the bathroom whilst clutching my throbbing cheek. I almost screamed as I saw my reflection, my cheek had swelled up twice its normal size and blood was still gushing from my nose. I gently washed away the blood and placed a cold towel over my cheek. I didn’t know what I did to deserve this, all I had done was love someone. Who knew it could cause this much physical and mental pain…

 

When my cheek had finally stopped throbbing as much as before I decided to walk back to my bedroom and try and get back to looking normal in case anyone questioned my sudden face transformation. Walking past Kai and D.O’s room I spotted the glow of his laptop. I paused for a bit, listening for any sounds outside our dorm. When the coast was clear I quietly tip-toed in. I turned the laptop around and was faced with hundreds and hundreds of comments about a video about… Luhan wishing Sehun a Happy Birthday. I quickly scrolled up and found the video that had probably instigated my slap. I felt my heartbeat quicken as I clicked play.

 

Suddenly, Luhan’s beautiful, angelic face stared back at me. His eyes were bright as he wished me a happy birthday. I could barely understand it but I kept replaying it. His voice was like a drug, I hadn’t realize how much I missed his soft, soothing voice. After scrolling through comments for some translations I finally found one in Korean. When I read that he wanted me to tell him about any problems I had, I laughed dryly. The only problem I had right now was loving him.

 

The sleepless nights, the threats from Kai, the constant internal battle about whether to talk to Luhan or not… It was killing me and I didn’t know what to do. A sudden beep beep shook me out of my thoughts. I quickly walked back to my room to see my phone flashing with a new message.

 

From: Lulu

Have you seen it yet? I meant every word.

 

I slumped to the floor and felt tears rise to my eyes. Was it worth paying the cost for loving him? If I replied, if I gave in to my heart and continued talking to him.. Was it worth the physical pain and stress I had to endure everyday?

 

I pondered over how to reply to him for a few minutes until I heard the door open again. I quickly jumped into my bed and under the covers, I didn’t want anyone to see me like this, especially not Kai.

 

“Sehun?” I heard a voice call out from the kitchen.

I couldn’t really pick out whose voice it was from under the covers so I stuck out my head a little.

“Sehunnie??”

It was Chanyeol.

“Nae, hyung, I’m in here…” I gently called out.

I heard footsteps coming closer and then a heavy weight on my bed.

“Sorry Sehun were you sleeping?”

I was still hiding under the covers, I didn’t want him to worry about the state of my face.

“Ah, it’s okay hyung. What are you doing here?”

I heard him sigh before speaking, “Dinner was really weird Sehunnie…”

“Mwoh? What do you mean?” I hadn’t notice anything strange in particular happen…

“Well, um, lately, everyone’s being a lot of skinship with me..And they’re only doing it to me! It’s so …weird!”

I held back a giggle, so theKrisyeol plan” was working!

“Oh um, how do you feel about it hyung?”

“I um…I don’t know! I mean it’s not that I don’t like it but um it’s just not exactly coming from the people I want it to…if you get what I mean..”

I was shocked, this was pretty much an outright confession that he wanted skinship from Kris!!

I pressed on, “Oh? Um, who do you want skinship from then hyung?”

A small silence passed before I heard him shift a little, “Um, okay um this might come as a bit of a shock but I really want skinship from…”

I waited with bated breath, it was coming! Our plan had worked!

 

“You.”

 

My eyes widened, “WHAT?!”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: DOUBLE UPDATE because I love you guys so much :') tried putting in more dramalama in these chapters, so I hope you guys liked it! Keep the comments coming lovelies! <3