Chapter 6

2012 through the eyes of Luhan and Sehun

Sehun’s POV

I gasped.

WHAT.

What did he just say?!

 

“WHAT?!” I shouted.

Kai winced, “You heard me. I’m in love with Luhan-hyung, and since you’re the only person standing in our way, I want you to gracefully bow out now before I do anything to you.”

I scoffed, “You really think he has feelings for you too? Don’t forget who’s in a relationship with him right now.”

He pulled out his phone and shoved it in my face, “I’ll have you know we’ve been texting back and forth ever since he left for China and let’s not forget whp lost his phone for a few days. He probably thinks you don’t care anymore.” Kai smirked.

 

So that was his plan.

 

“That’s ridiculous. Luhan-hyung is not that sensitive. He’ll know I didn’t mean it!”

“Oh really, well here, let me show you something.”

 

From: Luhan-hyung

Naaw gomawo Kai-goon. I miss you lots! I haven’t heard from my Sehunnie in a while, is he okay?

 

To: Luhan-hyung

I don’t know how to tell you this hyung, but, maknae’s been a bit flirty with all the other members lately. And the other day at our photoshoot, he kept asking all the coordi noonas for their phone number. I keep reminding him to text/call you but he just refuses to.. Mianhae hyung <3

 

From: Luhan-hyung

Oh. Um, gomawo for telling me Kai-goon.

 

To: Luahn-hyung

You know I’ll always be here for you hyung.

 

From: Luhan-hyung

<3

 

My blood was boiling after reading those texts, and I’m sure they weren’t the only ones Kai had fabricated lies in. I shoved him back and growled, “I am not giving him up without a fight.”

 

Kai laughed, “Well, he’s already given up on you.”

 

My heart skipped a beat and I felt it crumble into pieces. Had he really given up on me? Did this relationship mean nothing to him?!

 

Kai put his phone back in his pocked and glared at me.

“You better make your decision by tonight, I am one phone call away from getting you pulled out from the group. Ah, the privileges of being a favourite.” Kai cackled as he made his way down the stairs.

 

I slumped to the group and tears began to form in my eyes. What choice did I have? I couldn’t give up my dream of becoming a performer, but I couldn’t give up the love of my life… He could though. He didn’t seem to have a second thought before casting me out of his life..

 

I guess my decision was made…

 

After dinner, I found Kai in the kitchen grabbing a snack to eat.

“He’s all yours.” I sighed to him.

Kai grinned, a grin that would rival the Cheshire cat, and patted my head, “Good boy, I knew you’d come to your senses. And since you were so good, you can have your phone back.”

 

He pulled my phone out of his pocked and laid it in my hands.

 

“BUT, every time you get a text from Luhan-hyung you better show me. And you are under no circumstances allowed to text him. Or else, say bye-bye to your career.” Kai taunted.

 

My face fell, he had really thought of everything..

“Whatever…” I muttered as I walked away from him. I walked back into my room and fell onto my bed. I checked the missed calls and text messages I had from the past few days.

 

17 new messages.

14 missed calls.

 

From: Lulu<3

Sehunnie? I miss you.

 

From: Lulu<3

Sehun? Where are you? Haven’t heard from you all day!

 

From: Lulu<3

Sehun, if you don’t want to talk to me, that’s fine, just tell me why!?

 

From: Lulu<3

Kai told me everything. Fine. You got you wanted. Count me out of whatever we “had”.

 

My heart broke a little more from each text message I read, and not just the ones from him either.

 

From: Xiu Min-hyung

Sehun, you didn’t have to break him like that. He refuses to talk to anyone. Call me!

 

From: Kris-hyung

Sehunnie, I know you’re young, but that’s not the way you treat people. I hope you can fix this.

 

Hot tears flowed from my eyes. I had never felt so betrayed and helpless in my entire life. I changed my mind. I would give it all up for him. I didn’t need to dance everyday or perform to crowds of people. I just needed him. But, I guess, he doesn’t need me…

 

Suho walked into our room with a towel round his waist.

 

“Oh, Sehunnie, you can go shower now if you’d like.”

“No thanks hyung, I’m fine.” I mumbled.

“Are you okay maknae?” He said whilst walking over to my bed.

“…Nae hyung, I’m fine…”

His eyebrows furrowed in worry but decided to drop it.

“Okay Sehun, but you know I’m here for you.”

“I know.” I muttered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Extra long update for you guys today! Thankyou to my new subscribers and I love reading your comments <3 Again, sorry for making Kai the evil in this :C I love him irl though haha