Chapter 17

2012 through the eyes of Luhan and Sehun

Chanyeol POV

After having my talk with Sehun, my mind was racing. I started thinking back to the times where Kris-hyung had always been there for me…

 

“Suho-hyung! Will you come shopping with me?”

“Not now Chanyeol, I’m busy.”

“Xiu Min hyung! Come shopping with me and I’ll buy you some fresh meat buns!”

“Ohh, that does sound tempting Channie but Chen and I need to go to our Chinese lessons right now.”

“…I’ll come with you..”

“Oh! Kris-hyung you’re the best!”

 

“What do you think Kris-hyung? Does this one look good?”

“Yeah, much better than that weird black and yellow jumper that made you look like a bumblebee..”

“Hey! Bumblebees are cute okay? And okay, I guess I’ll get the blue one then.”

“Here, I’ll pay for it.”

“Oh, hyung you don’t have to! I have my wallet right here!”

“Anni, a hyung has to look out for his dongsaeng right?”

 

“So, who’s your favourite hyung?”

“Hmm, well I’m pretty close to all the hyungs in Exo K, especially Baekhyunnie since we share the same room.”

“…Oh…”

“…But of course my favourite hyung is you! Noone else has bought me anything before!”

“Make sure you always wear it…”

“Araso hyung.”

 

I hadn’t even realized how much he had been there for me, I had taken it all for granted… I had to tell him straight away how I felt.

 

Just as I was about to call him, a text arrived from the man himself.

 

From: Kris-hyung

Annyeong Channie, can I call you right now? :)

 

To: Kris-hyung

Of course hyung! I was just about to call you actually!

 

A few seconds later my phone started buzzing. My heart was beating erratically and I was breathing so hard that I felt light-headed. I looked like one of those pregnant woman about to give birth.

 

“Y-yobseyo?” I asked shakily.

“Haha, my Channie is nervous it seems?” Kris laughed.

“A-anni hyung, I um ..it’s good to hear your voice.” I was so nervous that I was stuttering! I never stutter! That’s Sehun’s job.

“Aww Channie, it’s good to hear your voice too.” I could almost hear the grin in his voice.

I coughed and tried to settle my nerves before asking. “So um hyung, what is it that you wanted to talk to me about?”

“Oh! Um, yes, uh w-well –“

“Kris-hyung is the one who’s stuttering now!” I chuckled. “Why are you so nervous hyung?” I asked innocently.

I heard him take a deep breath before continuing, “OkI’mjustgoingtosaythisreallyquicklyIreallylikeyouChanyeol.”

My eyes widened. Even though it was sudden, I wasn’t scared or worried. I almost felt like I was ready and waiting to hear that from him. I smirked before saying, “..Oh um okay hyung I literally did not get a single word of that.”

I heard him swear under his breath before speaking again, “Goddammit, okay, Chanyeol. I..I….Ireallylikeyou.”

I grinned, wanting to see how much I could push him I said again, “Hyung, you’re going to have to speak a little slower.”

“Argh! Freaking Park Chanyeol, I like you okay! I. Like. You! There. I said it, are you happy now?”

“I am.” I grinned, I got to hear him confess three times to me, and I loved it.

“So…what..do you have to say to that?”

I considered leaving a dramatic pause but I had already tortured him enough.

“I like you too Kris- hyung.”

I swear I heard him whoop before clearing his throat, “That is..that is good to hear.”

“Hahaha hyung, could you be any more excited?”

“I am, I am! I just well, I don’t want you to hear what I actually think because you’re going to think I’m some crazy hormonal teenage girl.”

“You know, I wouldn’t mind hearing that actually..”

“Aiiish, Channie, you are quite annoying sometimes you know that?”

“All the more reason to love me right?”

“..Right.”

 

I smiled, I hadn’t even realized a person could be this happy. I couldn’t wait to see him again, EXO-M were flying back to Korea in just over a week.

 

“Hyung, we should do something special when I see you next week!”

“Hmm, what were you thinking?”

“Ohh well I really wanted to try out that new ice cream place, but everyone’s too busy to go with me! And I definitely want to go to the pet store, they just got some new puppies in yesterday! And oh oh can we pleaseeee go to the amusement park like last time? We had so much fun!! Remember when we ate too much fairy floss and you decided it was a good idea to go on that super crazy fast rollercoaster and then we-"

Kris cut me off with a burst of laughter, “Oh my Channie, I have missed your rambling hahahaah”

I pouted, “I don’t ramble! I’m just..excited to see you okay..”

Kris chuckled again, “I know, I know, I’m excited to see you too lovely.”

“Ohhh, is that your pet name for me???” I giggled.

“..Uh..um…do we need pet names for each other..”

“Uh DUH! We’re a couple after all! We need to do couply-things!!!”

“Aish Channie, can’t we just stick to our normal names..”

“But that’s so boring hyung!!! And besides, I want everyone to vomit rainbows and butterflies because we’re so sickly sweet.”

I heard Kris groan loudly and sigh once more, “Alright…well, what’s my pet name then?”

“Hmmm,” I thought out loud, “Well, hyung is very tall and strong and manly..maybe I’ll call you-"

 

I was suddenly whipped out of my thoughts when I heard a loud thump from Sehun’s room.

I jumped up from my bed and with a frantic voice I said, “Sorry hyung! Oh my god I think somethine happened to Sehunnie, I have to go now but I’ll call you back okay?!”

“..Oh uh yeah that’s fine, um, I hope he’s okay!”

 

I dropped my phone on my bed and sprinted towards Sehun’s room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Of course I had to dedicate a whole chapter to my other fave pairing haha hope you guys enjoyed it, and I hope  I did them justice (it's so hard to find krisyeol fics!) A lootta dramalama coming up in the next chapter, and it doesn't look like there's a lot more to write for this story ahh :'C As always thank you so much to everyone who comments/subscribes, I love you allllll ^_^