Chapter 7

2012 through the eyes of Luhan and Sehun

Luhan POV

I had been a wreck for the past week. I messed up in dance practice, I hardly ate and I could barely sleep. I had been gone from Korea and Sehun for barely a week and he had already been on the look out for someone else. I was kicking myself for how naïve I was being. Ironic that I was the older one in our relationship… Which was now over.

 

“Luhan, please eat something.” Kris whispered softly.

“..I don’t want to.” I croaked.

“Look hyung, we get it. We’ve all had our fair share of break-ups. But we cannot let you keep going like this! You’ve barely eaten this whole week, you’re one step away from looking like a walking skeleton.”

I glanced at Lay, I could see it in his eyes that he was really worried.

“Fine,” I sighed. “If it will keep you guys off my back, I’ll eat.”

The boys cheered happily.

I smiled at them (a proper genuine one), I was glad I had these boys in my life.

 

We had a TV interview schedule today. Good luck texts were received from all the members of EXO K, save one.

 

Kris grinned whilst showing me Channie’s text.

“Yo Wassup Kris! Good luck today hyung! Looking forward to seeing you rap on Chinese TV! Love from, your fellow homeboy.”

 

“Isn’t he such a cutie?” Kris smiled.

“Um yeah, that was sweet of him.” I replied.

“I miss him so much, Tao refuses to work on any of the raps with me!”

 

I paused and looked at the text and then Kris’ face. A small red flush began spreading over his cheeks…

 

“OH MY GOD. KRIS HYUNG. YOU HAVE A CRUSH ONAKSJDIWJA”. Kris had placed his hand over my mouth and with a glare he said, “SHHH!”

 

I momentarily forgot my heartbreak and whooped loudly.

“Oh my gosh hyung I can’t believe I didn’t notice it before?! But the signs were all there! All those extra late night practices to work on your raps, all those times you went out shopping for new hats and hoodies. They were just to have some along time with Channie!!! Oh my god! Does anyone else know?!”

Kris glared at me during my ramble, “No, and let’s keep it that way okay!! And besides,” He continued in a softer voice. “I’m pretty sure it’s one-sided anyway…”

I frowned slightly, “I’m sure it isn’t hyung! But don’t worry, I’ll help you get your man!”

“…What are you going to do Luhan…don’t do anything drastic! Oh god, this is bad…”

I giggled, “Don’t you worry hyung, I’ve got it all under control…”

 

To: Kai-goon

Kai! I have big news! Kris-hyung likes Channie!!! We need to form a plan to get them together!

 

From: Kai-goon

MWOH?!?!?! KRIS AND CHANNIE!?!? WHAT. WHAT. WHAT.

 

To: Kai-goon

Kekeke I know right! I just found out! Gather your boys and I’ll gather mine, we need to get these boys together!

 

From: Kai-hyung

Haha okay hyung, good luck on your side!

 

“Ok so the first thing we should do is probably make either one of them jealous.” I whispered in our room backstage.

“Hyung, are you sure we should be meddling in this?” Chen questioned.

“Yeah, maybe we should stay out of this.” Tao added.

“No, guys come on! This isn’t going to happen unless we step in! Now you either help me and see two star-crossed lovers end up together or you don’t help and it all goes down like the end of Romeo and Juliet…”

“I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t kill themselves if they don’t end up together…” Lay muttered.

I sighed, “Guys, please, come on! Just this once and I promise I won’t meddle in your relationships in the future.”

The guys looked at each other before all nodding slowly.

“Fine, we’ll help you, but just this once!” Xiu Min groaned.

“Ok great, so I’m thinking-“

“Hey guys what are you all whispering about?” Kris interrupted.

“AHHH! HYUNG! UM NOTHING. TAO WAS JUST TELLING US ABOUT HIS NEW SHOES.” I exclaimed frantically.

“I..was?” Tao mumbled.

I elbowed him in the ribs.

“Oh, yeah uh totally. They’re blue and green, got them on sale last week..” Tao covered up.

“Oh cool tell me about where you got them.” Kris and Tao walked off talking about shoes and clothes and I breathed a sigh of relief.

 

“That was close, okay guys. Meeting tonight at 11pm in the living room.” I whispered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: NEW PAIRING ALERT! Please don't tell me I'm the only Krisyeol shipper in the house T_T Not much hanhun right now, but that'll come, I promise! Thanks for reading and commenting guys! <3