I ShineThe lonely Nights

THE NIGHTMARES ( the hunt )

Thanks for the support !! i love you all ~

Warning :

please don't cheat !! i know you wanna know both POV but it's not fun if you do T_T as i said you will find out later !!

Again make sure to put your headphone first and open the red colored words in a new tap

 


 

 

who's picture you are staring at ? Is he your boyfriend ? The short pretty girl in mini black dress asked Suzy .

no!! Suzy answer her putting the picture back inside her purse He is an Oppa I used to know from long time ago she said with a sad look on her face .

another pretty girl show up to stand next to her look at your panda eyes you should get more sleep !  she Shouted at Suzy .

she never really sleep and if she ever did she scare us with her scream Suzy best friend said .

staring at the mirror putting her red lipstick and fixing her blond hair what is going on with me ? I can't recognize my self anymore she thought taking her frustration at the dress ah this is too short !! she scream pulling down her short red dress .

come on Suzy hurry!! our boss will be mad !! the short girl nervously rushed Suzy ok I'm almost finish ! She give a last look at the mirror Suzy you look pathetic ! she thought in her mind before she and the other girls walk out the dressing room to meet their client , Suzy see mr lee neol at  the nightclub bar she take a deep breath before she scream playfully hello Oppa!  Suzy wave at him making her way to the seat next to the middle aged mr just when she is about to sit he quickly grab her hand and pull her strongly forcing her to sit on his lap .

where are you going dear ? drunk mr lee neol said sliding his hand through her long blond hair sniffing it .

Oppa ~ stop ~ Suzy said annoyed by him as she tried to get lose of his grip what? you don't like Oppa ? He ask her while kissing the back of her neck just when Suzy lose her temper yahhhhh !!  she scream pushing the ajjushi away , he fall down from the chair .

you b**ch !! he scream sitting on the floor rubbing his , everyone in the bar give her dirty look .

when her boss comes he look at the two of them fighting what's going on ??? He scream at suzy you are disturbing my other clients ! He yelled at the two of them .

your b**ch rejected me and she pushed me down !!  he complained to the night club owner is that right Suzy ? Suzy boss said Shaking his head and walking closer to her .

well ... I .... he .. it's that .. was .. Suzy blurted confused and scared by her boss  .

yahh !! He scream holding Suzy from her neck I put up with your Sh*t for too long now ,do you really wanna test my patient ?

He scream threaten Suzy as he stare right through her angry eyes ..

the night club lights start going crazy Blinking madly and everything start to melt down too fast like a burning candle , glasses breaking

all over the bar from the over heat then suddenly ..

 

what's going on ? Lee neol shouted scared almost going to pee on his pants aish you freak ! Suzy boss scream bushing her away after his hand start to burn from the heat what's going on ? everybody scream running  .

As soon as he let go of her Suzy run out the night club in her short red dress and black heels as she hold her black purse tightly in her hand.

she run fast not thinking twice about the people there and not looking back for a sec , after she pass five  buildings away ..

 

she hear explosion Noo !!! lizy !! She scream looking back at the burning night club behind her before she go back to running

 

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

after one hour of running she stop next to a phone store i think i have enough money she thought going inside the store she walk in and all the female customers start to pull their husband/boyfriend closer to them whispering she is a ***** *****  she ignore them and glare at the clerk as she pay for the phone and quickly she go out to take the picture out her purse and diel the number that was written at the back of the picture .

yeopessayo he said sounding not happy with the call have you been good Oppa ? She said standing at the side walk

next to the store window after a long thinking and hesitate .

yeopessayo ! She said as she couldn't hear the other side yeopessayo ! she said again then he reply back  yes I have been good Suzy dongseang she smile

after he call her name she felt almost crying but instead she fake a laugh have you been good ? he asked .

She look down to her bleeding full of blisters feet then she slide down against the shop window as she bend her knees all the way under her chin I'm cold and hungry and I don't have place to go Oppa she thought  nie oppa i just miss you  she said wrapping one arm around her knees hugging her self oppa are you ok !! she scream worried as soon as she hear him scream .

she put the phone down for a second to wipe her tears when she is done she put the phone back next to her right ear

oppa did you think of me in the past 5 years ? Suzy asked him with tears in her eyes ah? Well you were my close dongsaeng since we were kids sure I missed you ! He replied .

Suzy couldn't fake it anymore so she decide to end the call and burst in tears coughing from the coldness looking at Seoul black sky .

 save me Oppa ~ she thought ..

 

..............................................................................................................................................................

 

 

please subscribe and comment T__T