In The Open

THE NIGHTMARES ( the hunt )

 

Thanks for subscribing, commenting and reading my fic! please enjoy reading! :)
 

 

did you make sure she took the tablet?  he said. the Japanese women in nurse outfit look around the hall making sure no one is seeing her before she stand behind a wall and reply in the phone yes i am sure she will take it. the man scream at her she will?! i thought i was clear when i said i want her dead! suddenly the nurse looks like she is having a severe headache as she hold her head tight and scream in pain. i will do worst than this if you don't complete your job as we planned the nurse fall on her knees from the pain and mumble okay boss, i will do the job..just please stop! . before she take her breath back she hear some noise coming from room 201 she stand up and run fast to find out what's going on.

Oh no! We need to take that tablet out!! Nicole shouted freaking out as she walk from left to right . throw up! Yes throw up! after that lets go to another hospital and treat you there!  Nicole shouted taking stacy to the bathroom. 

where did they go? the fake nurse asked in shock the minute she open the door.  what do you mean? was there anyone else in the room with her!!  her boss shouted in the phone. she run to the bathroom and find no one there too. they are gone boss! the girl and her friend are gone!. i want you to bring me the two of them dead!! her boss shouted before the nurse disappear into dust.

at that same moment Nicole mouth drop and eyes widen in shock how did we come here? she asked as she look around her in daze. the tow of them were standing out the hospital thanks to stacy power. stacy let go of nicole hand and answer this is my power, i can teleport when i sense danger but right now i dont think i can go any farther than this my body is very weak she suddenly lose balance but thankfully nicole help her to stand up again. then don't! we still don't know what side effect this power may have! so don't use it anymore! lets just hurry and take you to another hospital! nicole said but right then she  remember a very important thing as she stare at the hospital gate omg! minho is still in there! i can't just leave him and go! i need to go back! she added.Nicole look at sick stacy and scream in frustration aish! what should i do! i can't let you die! not when i finally found someone like me!! . stacy flash nicole a warm smile then faint.

 

.............................................................................................................................................................

 

[ Yuri & Tao Pov ]

YAH! Yuri shouted at tao when they appeared in a jungle in the middle of a volcanic eruption. sorry!! I don't know how to control time yet! tao shouted back as he jump up and down in horror what to do what to do! he shook yuri shoulders for answer. suddenly he stop jumping and instead he look down very ashamed okay ~ he said as he rub his cheek. yuri shoot him a dirty look as she rub her fest then she scream at him hurry up! get us out of here!  just when she says that a flying van appear from her back and land in front of the two of them. hurry! get in!  the driver shouted, the two of them run and jump inside the van. stacy? you are alive! yuri gasped the minute she saw stacy face in front of her, instead of answering her stacy run and jump on tao arms i thought i lost you she said as she hug him very tight yes? why do you look at me like this? luhan asked yuri i thought you tow went with nana and her mother to the dragon wall?!! the driver said. tao look at yuri confused as hell and gulp what is going on? he said while stacy hug him very tight. this is not the past this is the future! so nana is still alive and her mother too? yuri thought confused as she stare at the faces she met for the first time in her life.

 

[ In china-shanghai ]

make some room to the old women! the stranger said as he put the lady carefully on the made of rock bed before he run to another place. who are they? they don't look asian sehun said as he stare at the not moving young girl next to him . hey! do something instead of just staring! luhan shouted at him. sehun roll his eyes and take off his shirt to wrap it around the young girl are you happy now? sehun said making luhan sigh in frustration. the stranger man come back holding tow huge blanket where does he store all these things? sehun said rising an eyebrow. luhan nudge him and shoot a dirty look okay okay i will stop my wet remarks now sehun said sitting in the wood chair before he grab the tablet and start to play.

will they survive? luhan asked the stranger guy in worry yes they will, looks like they are not hurt anywhere and they are only suffering from hydration, so no need to worry the stranger said patting luhan arm as he smile. luhan nod and sit next to the young girl you heard him you can't give up okay! he said as he grab her small cold hand.

 

[ Inside save the earth organization ]

woohyun ssi, the girl you asked for was in the japan flight and ... he said giving him the ipad to read the news .

woohyun eyes pop out as he read the headline The horrible weather lead to a tragic incident . then he quickly read the article no one of the passengers survived?!!! he scream as he stand up from his office. listen i want you to send a search team over there! make them scan the place! helicopters! ships! whatever it takes! i want you to find yuri no matter what! do you hear me! he shouted at his secretary. but woohyun nim it's already been 5 hours! and they said no one.. woohyun glare at him and repeat find yuri no matter what! .

 

[ stacy & Nicole pov ]

where am i? stacy asked the second she opened her eyes, Nicole walk to her and smile you are at my house, i thought this will be the safest place for now she said before she hand stacy a glass of water. stacy drink the water all at once then ask what happened? looking around her scanning the nice room. you fainted so i rushed you to my friend hospital, they took good care of you and now you are clear from the poison but you need to be in bed for few days and take your medicine on time okay? nicole said placing a cold pad on her forehead. but i can't stay in bed for few days! i have to find my mother! stacy protest as she throw the pad and try to get up but Nicole stop her saying you will die if you walk out like this! regain your health first!. stacy lie back and start to cry as she remember her mother and the plain crash. what happened exactly on that flight? Nicole asked after a long hesitation. stacy tell Nicole the plane crash story, nana vision and the nightmares legend. once she finish Nicole share with her how she found out about her power.

[ press here to read Nicole story ]

after Nicole finish talking, stacy nod in amazement and then scream oh yes! what about Minho?! you said you have to go back to the hospital for him? . Nicole look at the window at her right and say he was not there when i went back, he was gone.

............................................................................................................................................................

 
 
The nightmares sketch board is open you can check it at the end of every chapter from now and on to see who is been activated . 

Click here to find out ! 

 

please subscribe and comment i appreciate if you vote too ~!