My Showcase Night

THE NIGHTMARES ( the hunt )

 

Hello >

so you choose Nicole POV !!

hope you made the right choice ;D enjoy reading  !!

P.s In case you can't see the text below just Highlight the page and read !!

 


 

 

[Nicole POV ]

 

are you ready to hit the stage ? Yamatsuka san shouted on me giving me my pink sparkling microphone .

hai !! lets do it !!  I shouted back at him making a fest with my hand thinking where is he ? He promised me to come ~

I bite my upper lip angry Nicole san ! remember what i told you !! my senpai ( senior ) Ayumi Sakai shouted from back stage ..

wakarimaa~  I replied Running to the stage to start my second solo album showcase ..

 

After the long 2 hours that looked like forever I head back home tired but overwhelmed now all I need is a warm bath I thought as soon as I step inside my house , I quickly put on my cute pink rabbit slippery just when I'm about to go to my room my stomach growl walking in my integrated living room ( dining room & kitchen ) I smell food I thought .

hypnotized by the good smell i walk to my silver kitchen countertop  ha no food ! I thought staring at the empty space ..

I raise an eyebrow wondering so from where this delicious smell come from ? My stomach growl again thinking about food ..

I open the fridge desperately looking for something to eat  nani ! No food here ether ! i pout while closing the empty fridge ..

My manger really know how to torture me ! i hate diet !  before I start to think that's my mind is playing tricks on me ..

 

when I couldn't find anything I walk disappointed to my bedroom and take off my clothes .

ah ~ home sweet home ! I scream in English putting on my comfy pink rob heading to the bathroom inside my room .

as I start to walk I could sense something weird anybody here ? I yelled at the bathroom door Standing 2 feet away

very scare after hearing the running water this vague feeling again i thought when it start to build on me

i said anybody here ?? i yelled again .

at that time I swear I could hear someone talking to me I couldn't tell The voice its your boyfriend the voice said again

at first I was scared but then I thought nah ~ he is the one who is doing that so I quickly open the door

screaming his name then I see my boyfriend behind the door looking surprised even more than me how did you know he asked

before he remind him self to scream shajan !! chugahaminida !! as he hold a pretty frosted home made cake in his hand

i inhale the good smell ah food !! I scream .

 

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Skip Minho POV >>

 

Thanks for choosing my POV !!

 

p.s credits go to the picture owner , i don't own this picture