Fly me to Japan

THE NIGHTMARES ( the hunt )

sorry for updating late ~

hope you enjoy reading this chapter :D

 for my new subscribers * wave annyeong *

 


 

good night Nicole said to her boyfriend after the wonderful date they had .

standing in front of the door  Good night baby Minho said kissing her lips before they bid goodbye .

Nicole go inside her house and walk to her room very happy recalling the amazing date

then she change her clothes and head to the bathroom as she clean her face  Nicole  a deep voice said .

Nicole stop washing her face leaving the water running as she stare at the mirror little bit scared.

what do you want this time ?! she said while her heart beat fast.

 break up with him! the deep voice said why do you want me to do that ? nicole asked .

he is only gonna make you cry  the voice said .

nicole get mad she quickly wash her face and run to her bed and force herself to sleep .

Mean while Minho is on his way back to the hotel when his phone start to ring

I'm so curious yeah ~

as soon as he look at the number iD he pull aside and answer .

Suzy ah ! He said .

oh sorry ~ ah Suzy must be her name ~ the person in the other side said 

who are you ?? Minho shouted in worry when he didn't hear suzy voice .

this is the hospital , we found this number on her phone .. are you one of her relatives ? the nurse said .

yes yes I'm her oppa ! what hospital ? and can you tell me exactly what happen ?  scared Minho asked .

 

................................................................................................................................................................

 

Hey!! give me my ticket back!!  Stacy scream running after a little girl inside the airport

but few minutes later she lose her sight where did she go ? Stacy thought frustrated.

Stop ! Tao said catching the running little girl next to the lady rest room.

 leave me you stupid Chinese boy ! she shouted fighting him as he hold her still .

 respect ! the only word could come out of  his mouth since his english dictionary was very limited .

what ?? respect ?! she said with sarcasm.

 Listen you stupid ninja boy ! if that girl got on that plain we are going to die!

  she said kicking tao in his left leg Bun Dan ! ( stupid !)  he scream in pain bun dan ?! she repeat after him  .

why we die ?! Wait! me ninja ? How you know ? Tao wondered eyes open wide.

 let go of me and I will tell you! she demanded .

 after tao let go of her she tell him everything .

mother I lost my ticket! Stacy told her mother gasping for air

don't worry sweet pie a nice guy brought it back , here is your ticket Stacy mother said .

ha ! what guy ? stacy said looking at the guy standing there where her mother pointed out .

why he look familiar ? she thought as she stare at him .

 

* The Japan flight is taking off in few minutes please get ready *

 

Lets go Stacy ! her mother said taking her hand before she see a little girl crying refusing to get on the plane

while her mother is forcing her to move dragging her on the ground .

Mum it's none of our business, just let's get on the plane ok ~ Stacy whisper to her mother hoping her usual human rights defending side won't appear.

Just look at her dragging that poor kid like that !what kind of mothers is she !

she is not a poor child she is an evil !! she is the one who stole my ticket !! stacy said glaring at the crying girl .

the girl stop crying and instead she and stacy shoots stares and dirty looks .

as they get on the plane they continue gazing at each other till the plane takes off .

 

(Flashback from the last night )

Honey what do you think of going to japan ? stacy mother suggested to her husband.

He turn on the light and say honey I was about to sleep !! and you know I have ton of works so I can't go anywhere ?

She look at him and narrow her eyes in anger I knew you would say something like that ~

so that’s why I booked a flight for me and for stacy at tomorrow night !

He gasp and shake his head in disbelieve before he sit back to say

what about your work !! i thought you care about your " people " cases and can't leave them !! Crossing his arms .

she glare at him and scream but I care about my daughter more !! un like you all !! have you seen her lately she lock herself in her room all the time !! she need to go out and have fun like any normal teenager !! she keep screaming scaring

him so he quickly calm her down worried she might wake up the kids then apologize and tell her to not worry and just sleep.

In the next day he help her packing her stuff and bring the news first thing in the morning to his daughter stacy

she turn down the offer at first but after her mother begged she accept though she seems not excited what so ever .

(Flashback ends )

 

Stacy stare at the window on her right side in the 3rd line seat to admire the dark sky suddenly she see a reflection of someone in the glass window who made her very curios.

Ha ? she looks like … she thought as she turn her head at the other side to look at her sitting there in the second line .

mum look .. she said but she find her mother in a deep sleep she pout before she go back to look

at the young lady face feeling happy .

Omg !! it's the scientist Kwon's daughter Yuri ! I guessed it right !! stacy thought smiling .

But what a coincidence dear stacy ? she said poking her small head from the front seat .

What ? are you talking to me !! you nosey evil kid !! stacy said teasing her and poking her head playing with the little girl  .

but stacy happy face fade away into a palmface as soon as she start to wonder inside her head

 how did she know my name ? I don't remember me telling her and how did she …

Nana smirk at stcay and whisper..

And how did she know what I was thinking of earlier ? she read stacy mind.

Stacy gasp and try to open but nana shush her saying ..

Yes I am what you think and my name is nana I would normally say it's nice to meet you

and shake your hand but I can't since you are going to kill us all  ..

She said calmly with a big fake smile ..

................................................................................................................................................................

 

The nightmares sketch board is open you can check it in the end of every chapter from now and on to see who is been activated .

Click here to find out !

 

comment in your opinion what kind of powers the other nightmares possess ?