The Triangle Law Of Time Travel

THE NIGHTMARES ( the hunt )

okay.. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL I WROTE HERE!!! i seriously confused the hell out of me .____.

anyway ~ be ready to get confused with this chapter lol enjoy reading :)

 


 

[ Tao & yuri ]

can someone explain me what the hell is going on?!! Lay shouted at the tow yuri and the tow Tao . you can take down your protective bubble lay ~ the copy yuri said before he do as he have been told.

yuri stare at her copy and gasp you look so .... I mean I look so .. Copy yuri interrupt her Before she finish saying old? I look old? Tired? Sick? Pathetic? .

Yuri say nothing and just stare astonished at her copy looking nothing like her in spirit and personality.

and i look so .. tao said before his copy say  manly and hansom?  after tao hear that he scream and i can speak English very well!! wow!! . tao looked very happy to see his future self more amazing or that what he thought.

Give me a break, I would love to stay here and watch this beautiful family .. Whatever you call it reunion! sehun pause speaking for a second to roll his eyes. but we are out of time so mind to explain why the hell past Tao and yuri are here mister time control? Sehun shouted at Tao.

chill out sehun~ they are from the future ~ the copy Yuri answered. Yuri blink in confuse and answer no we are from the past, right Tao? While Tao nod as he stand speechless by how amazing his copy looks like. Omg~ You are so naive ~ copy yuri said to her future self. Thank you? But I don't understand .. I'm pretty much sure we are from the past yuri replied. Copy Tao walk to the future yuri and answer that what we thought too at first, but the truth is we wouldn't gone this far if we didnt travel back in time in the first place! tao explained to yuri but that only made her more confused great! i'm lost now~ she said. copy yuri walk to her and say wish i discovered all the information i have now earlier but when i met my self for the last time i had few information so i did the same mistakes all over again.

Lay stare at future tao and future yuri from far as he take a paper and start to write a letter. Come on guys we don't have time~ we got a mission to do! So what brings you back to the past? Did we not make it? Sehun asked in nervousness while the rest of the nightmares stand confused as they try hard to keep up with everything going on. shut up sehun! copy yuri shouted.

Please help me here I don't understand anything!! then if we met before why i don't remember?  Yuri shouted at her copy. because simply we didn't meet before now~ copy Yuri replied. Yuri started to have mental break down as she try hard to understand anything from copy yuri. okay listen! In easier words, me and Tao are the past to you while you are the future to us however to them you are the present ..it's the triangle law of time travel, sadly it can only happen in one event and that's when .. At that moment both the copy and future yuri say when the moon light reflect on the dragon wall!.

Copy Yuri narrow her eyes at her future self and ask looking shocked how did you know that? It's impossible you know that! When I found about the triangle Law of time travel it was after we lost .. Right then Woohyun step up and shush yuri I don't think they need to know~ he said. alright, i am sorry but There is no way you can know about this! we didn't meet before now! or have we?! Copy yuri shouted at her future self eyes open wide. 

 

[ In China - Shanghai ]

you killed him you devil!!!! Sehun grabbed nana and started shaking her hard before the stranger guy push him away what are you doing she is a kid!! He shouted at him. Are you joking me!! You saw what she did!! She is not a kid!! She is the devil!!! .

confused and scard nana stare at the stranger and sehun fighting and suddenly she start to read every single thoughts inside their heads.

stop!! Stop thinking!! noooooo!! Nana shouted covering her ears as she sit on the bed swaying her head forward and backward from the pain, not able to handle the unbearable sound of their angry and scary thoughts going through her mind, soon the heavy thoughts flood started to eat her brain cells. 

The stranger stop fighting when he notice nana twisting in pain, he run to nana what's going on?! He said as he try to take her hands of her ears to listen to him but nana was pretty much in pain so she refused as she feel like she is about to lose her mind. Stop thinking!!!! The stranger shouted at sehun. huh?! Sehun replied then he let out a sarcastic laugh. My best friend just died and you ask me to stop thinking?! I say get lost!! . The stranger run to sehun and punch him hard on his left cheek making him roll on the floor then he stare at sehun twisting in pain and say if you want me to help your friend to come back to life you better listen to everything I say! .

sehun look up at the stranger guy with hate as he his bleeding lips in anger  before his eyes widen what? come back to life?!. he repeated in disbelieve.

 

[ Nicole & Stacy pov ]

What do you mean you were here before? Nicole body started to shiver. Stacy eye the place and then say I ..I..I.. Know this place.. I was here before! As she walk to the shipsyard. 

This ocean is where I have drown and the three dolphin tired to resque me before the shark cut off my head!! she said pointing at the ocean then she turn to point at the boxes and the containers and this fenghuang is what everyone was screaming. Nicole blink confused you have died? She said as she struggle to keep up with Stacy. no no..I mean in my nightmare! Stacy explained as she walk in circles recalling every small details form her nightmare.

i was running and there was a river of people running next to me while dead birds were falling down and.... Right then Nicole decided to gasp and interrupt her saying wait ..if this place is from your nightmare and Minho came here the same day he collapse does that mean he found something about the nightmares?! . Stacy frown and answer probably but you said he never said anything about the nightmares so we can't be sure~ maybe her was really meeting a friend~ . Nicoel ruffle her hair and scream why did he died!! We need some answers!! .

stacy pat Nicole shoulder and say like i said before more answers instead of questions we just need to look harder before she go back to scan the place. Nicole narrow her eyes and start to tap her chin as she try hard to remember anything can be useful .. 

Omg! why I never thought of this before now!! The cage!!! stacy shouted kicking the locked empty cage in front of her. What? Did you find something? Nicole run to stacy to see what she found ..

tell me again about Minho weird dream at the hospital? And Tell me everything! Cause Now that I think about it, Minho is definitely one of the nightmares! .

 

[ tao & Yuri Pov ] 

no we didn't meet before! i mean as far as i know~ I just read it on this guy shirt, the one who give me back .. I mean give us back the DVD~  yuri said.

copy yuri open in disbelieve and shout what? what guy?! and are you telling me you have the DVD?! . the nightmares look at future Yuri and gasp holy !! this is good! they shouted in happiness while future yuri and tao look confused as hell.  again what the hell is going on?! Yuri demanded for some answers.

well you see i never got my father DVD back! i lost it and they got it before me! this is the reason why it take me so long to gather the nightmares! and how we end up losing Nicole and Jiyen to them! copy yuri explained while future yuri shake her head in confuse before she ask who are " them "? Yuri asked. The fenghuang! the fenghuang organization! they are who we are fighting against, the evilness. copy yuri said but i don't understand why would you not have the DVD back?  i mean we should have took the same path? Right? otherwise I wouldn't be here with Tao if we didn't take the same path until now?! Right?. Copy Yuri nod before she take out a big note out her bag and start to mumble weird mathematical laws, numbers and questions...

what's going on? We don't have time!! they will be here in any minute! Suzy shouted at them. At that time Lay sneak behind yuri and snuggle a peace of paper inside her pocket.

this is impossible! copy yuri gasped. The time itself is variable according to the gravitational influence of mass X and as a human been we are constant!!! The universe is constant!! No one can change that! If What you are telling me now can't be true! cause it contract all the universe laws!!! Copy Yuri shouted.

unless this guy is like me~ Tao said. copy yuri look at him to say  even if that possible, he wont be able to interfere with the time triangle! see~! she said pointing her finger at the draw of a triangle in her big messy note book which is full of numbers. look the triangle law of time travel! it says there is can be only 3 variables at the same time and in your case is you Tao & yuri and The time it self! which translate as the past, present and future! more further the three points can never be touched! and everyone inside the triangle always stay constant! however the three points can meet only one event and that is.. sehun complete her sentence saying when the moon light reflect on the dragon wall~ we got it~ . yuri nod exactly! however this guy must have found a way to con the triangle law of time travel and add a new point! she said as she flip her note book.

so you are saying this guy has his own time? Yuri replied. at that moment the tow yuri start to talk about physics laws while the rest of the nightmares roll their eyes and yawn feeling very bored.

Yes yuri~ I am afraid there is a 4th time portal and that change every signal equation i came up with and every event I went through or anyone of the nightmares! so in another word I'm not your past anymore and .. you are not my future?  Copy yuri said the last word in hesitation.

so there is a high chance nothing of what We saw today will happen? Tao asked copy yuri. Yes this change every single event the two of us went through~ copy yuri drooped the bomb making everyone sigh in frustration. so there is no point of any information you will give us? Yuri cursed her bad luck. yes, sadly~ i can only give you facts~ but non of the events will be useful cause there is a new variable in the equasion which change everything! copy yuri said before she add in anger I have no idea who's this guy! but you need to find him as soon as possible! cause as far as i know now he is the only one who can help the nightmares to avoid their bad destiny ... 

 


 

TO BE CONTINUED.....